Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

WHAT NX PERM GUN SHOULD I GET!

I would like a reply very soon I plan to purchase the NX and get the gun ASAP

I can buy NX in a matter of minutes. But what gun should I get?

I am a decent sniper but I am a more run around camp and shoot into em person.

So I am leaning towards the g36e V LE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    g36 valkiery for show
    [IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/90217.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i4.photobucke*****m/albums/y113/Mcartist945/Itsthekingbitchvolume2webcopy.jpg[/IMG]

King Hacker for combat arms publicest ill level ur habo or what ever please surrport me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Get an artic l9 le or m416 cqb.
    [IMG]https://i825.photobucke*****m/albums/zz179/MPGHeath/KANYE.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i825.photobucke*****m/albums/zz179/MPGHeath/LASERS.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wow nexon/service tried to scam me.

So after thinking I need to pay more for NX because I am aussie I found out that I need to pay DOUBLE just to get the stuff.

Well fuck nexon and BOKU guess where my money is going? Right into VIP hacks.
    Last edited by Luke6.5; 01-04-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol funny pic but why dont you just get nx prepaid cards?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Because he lives in australia *I stalk him x]

Adam, i recommend Arctic Wolf and/or CQB.

WTF, your windows task bar and all that crap are hell ugly!
    Last edited by Shocking; 01-04-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    m416 cqb, or l85a1 mod

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    artic l9 le

My sotw
    View My Video
    Entart mad

[img]https://i163.photobucke*****m/albums/t289/joshcarr_2007/ololz.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by admanms View Post
    I would like a reply very soon I plan to purchase the NX and get the gun ASAP

I can buy NX in a matter of minutes. But what gun should I get?

I am a decent sniper but I am a more run around camp and shoot into em person.

So I am leaning towards the g36e V LE
    2 lat.. event is gone.. i didnt get the change i was gonna buy it 2day... men hate my life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Its not just Aussie lol. I also tryed the Cell Phone method = IN USA and it tryed to charge double.

They are pretty slick with it also because it doesnt show up that it will cost double until after you enter the Phone number.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Arctic Wolf FTW. You can't beat it at that price but the L85 is great at its price as well. Up to you. I still say L9 though. The Valkyrie is the same as the G3 GP version in stats but you'll never have to buy a sniper again with GP and that gets expensive. Plus that thing is a no scoping machine. The CQB is a waste of money at that price. I've never been killed by one and I'm sure someone has tried. The L85 has a lot of spread but decent firing speed. The Valkyrie isn't bad at all for CQ but again is the same as the GP version of the G3. The Trispear is nice too but if you can get the ScarL Black there's no point. So I wouldn't buy that unless you're a low rank and will be so for a while. Plus you have to pay for scopes and shit.

1. Arctic Wolf - Pros: 1 hit kill; built in silencer; decent for close quarters with no scoping; other players will envy you
    Cons: Slow rate of fire; low magazine count
    2. L85 Mod - Pros: rate of fire; built in scope with good range; 2-3 hit kills
    Cons: rate of fire + spread and recoil = very tempting to spray, spray, spray and run out of ammo very fast
    3. G36 Valkyrie - Pros: 3-4 hit kill, built in scope, decent accuracy, low spread
    Cons: a lot of swaying when scoped in; not as accurate as people would like you to believe; awkward reticle
    4. Scar-L Trispear - Pros: rate of fire, 3-4 hit kill, fairly easy to control
    Cons: you're still stuck buying scopes and silencers
    5. M416 CQB - Pros: fairly portable, built in iTech reflexive scope, very manageable(not low) recoil (often confused); the recoil is on a Y axis therefor if you aim for the chest or neck you WILL get a headshot.
    Cons: Very low powered. 3(on its best day)-5 hit kill; sloppy spread when not scoped in

Oh and the price difference is in relation to the currency conversion. Use a US portal and you won't be charged that much. If you're not in AUS you shouldn't be paying double. Try a different payment method. 50 bucks from AUS is only worth 20 something here.
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 01-04-2010 at 04:16 PM.

Thanks
    Forget You LOL Buy me The Perm Valkyrie..Haha

No Seriously If You Could Gift Me A Black Hisec Key that Would Be Appreciated

Thanks
    I would go with the arctic wolf l9. if u play alot of large maps or small ones and u need a snyper to pick off people like campers i would get the l9 because i use the snyper everyday and it's useful for saving GP. oh yea the arctic has more damage than the GP l9 with S1 silencer so one u shoot a tanker or someones leg they are as good as dead
    <----- i like this guy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Though the event is over now..

Agreed with RoughS3x man.
    The L96A1 Arctic wolf is a beast. Easy no scoping 1HK and also nice for quick scope.

Hope they come out with a M107CQ Perm...XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea even though it says the Arctic Wolf is the same as L9+S1 it's not true. It's higher powered. No one has tanked my shot yet. I'm still improving with the L9 series but bought Arctic Wolf to get even better. I gotta say my in game performance has gotten better 10x fold with the AW. I can't explain it in words but it's inaccuracy actually works to its advantage when dragging the scope or quick scoping.

You won't miss a chest but you might hit the head aiming for their upper chest. So if your aim is true and you aim for the chest you'll be right on track for getting 20 kills before you die/run out of ammo. That is if you camp well.

Good camping spots to practice with the L9. For these spots the range and accuracy is perfect.:

Alpha spawn in Junkyard. Stay in your spawn on the 2nd floor and look out the door towards the left side of Bravo spawn's exit. You can catch them running around the corner beside the pile of boxes by the crate. Easy chest shots there. Plus you're totally out of sight to them.

Alpha spawn at Power Surge. Stay in your spawn on the 2nd level and aim at the gigantic hole in the wall in Bravo's warehouse. You'll catch a few running across or if you're lucky stopping there to scout around.

Alpha spawn at Power Surge. Stay in your spawn near but to the far left of the door and aim hard out to the right through the open container. When someone runs by bam. They usually run by or through there and you'll have a jump on them.

Bravo spawn at Showdown. Stay in your spawn on the 2nd floor and camp in the near back of that hallway aiming at the right side exit of the warehouse Alpha exits behind. They usually stop at that corner and aim up in the hole but if you stay far enough back you only give them a headshot and you have a wider view.

I have 2 great spots for Grave Digger but I can better show them with screen shots. They're not glitches and they're nearly impossible to defend against. I'll have to make a L9 camping guide one of these days.
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 01-04-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast