Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Current Issue with Adobe Flash player And Trainers (New Windows Security Update)

Update: Figured it out, it was the latest security update as I originally thought. You just have to uninstall the latest Windows security update for Adobe flash and all trainers/bots will work fine.

To uninstall it
    >go to settings
    >click update and security
    >click Windows Update
    >click on Advanced Options
    >click on View your Update History
    >click on Uninstall updates
    > uninstall the recent security update. (KB3132372)

All Axshockwaveflash components and Trainers/bots will now work again. However this does result in vulnerability to what the update was for.

------Original thread-------
    This issue where the flash player would work on webbrowser but not trainers (shockwaveflash) is due to the internet explorer flash version not being installed or something. It used to be where you go to Adobe website look for other options then install Internet Explorer version and all Flash Trainers would work perfectly. Now however there is an update that I'm assuming has broke the shockwaveflash. I'm not sure if this is for windows 7 users as well but at least they have an option to download the Internet Explorer version from Adobe website, windows 8 and 10 users do not get this option anymore.

I've seen a lot of white screen issues recently, and on my laptop which is windows 10, it works fine. But on my new desktop which is completely updated, it's doing the same thing with you guys. I've even tried uninstalling Adobe flash completely and reinstalling it, I've tried re-registering the components in visual studio but it appears to be adobe flash's fault.

Here is a link to the update that was made a few days ago.
    https://www.groovypos*****m/news/micro...ge-windows-10/

So I'm not sure what the fuck to do about it, as long as flash is installed it should work on the webbrowsers but the visual studio axwaveflash plugin will not work. So either downgrade, delete updates, or even try VMachine and run windows 7 or XP and try it that way. I have no clue what to do to solve this issue but it's complete bullshit. No internet options, or anything can solve it so I'm thinking it's confirmed this update for windows 10 that has caused this issue.

You can still use GamePlayerBot (Epicduel bot) but you'll have to use your webbrowser instead, but other trainers like AQ, DF, AQW will all be 100% non-functioning until this AdobeShitplayer gets fixed. Also I feel bad for anyone who ever bothered to actually learn about AS (action script) because Flash is easily the worst and most vulnerable program ever made.

This or for people like me who didn't even have windows updates on:

la moose - "I guess I'll try downgrading, how do I turn off auto updates?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I downgrade? LOL someone give me links for the Adobe Flash Player non 20 version pls

- - - Updated - - -

Solved it guys! bot is working for me after I downgraded my Active X.

Steps:
    1. Open Control Panel -> Uninstall Programs
    2. Uninstall the Active X you have.
    3. https://www.guidesbea*****m/download-a...rect-download/ download this
    4. Install."

This should bypass the Flash's bull and allow you to play the game, it did for me.

Helpful link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1068723
    Last edited by Hunter; 03-26-2016 at 12:40 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

apsnome (01-03-2016),Arxzos (12-31-2015),ehsanshaukat (01-11-2016),Equites (01-01-2016),Fmailski (12-31-2015),goku106 (12-30-2015),Hunter (04-26-2016),Itsme11 (05-05-2018),levinitc (07-17-2016),Nightstep (01-01-2016),Ptrand (07-01-2016),Slenderman007 (12-31-2015)

Thanks
    If you look in the comments of the groovypost you linked, you can uninstall the update, I did it and Le Bot is working fully again!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Enragedlemon For This Useful Post:

Dab (12-30-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enragedlemon View Post
    If you look in the comments of the groovypost you linked, you can uninstall the update, I did it and Le Bot is working fully again!
    Okay cool I'm about to try it now but check this out -

It's irrelevant to the topic but I was about to conclude this could solve the problem, but I just notice I haven't installed the update yet so I couldn't have concluded that to begin with lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Adobe sucks so bad, I feel bad for that one guy on here who knows AS and makes SWFs. He wasted his time with something insecure and will be obsolete in the next 2 or 3 years.

HTML5! AE should port to HTML5 if they want to stay alive! bars

- - - Updated - - -
    @Black get in here

- - - Updated - - -
    @Gio @NormenJaydenFBI @Zeffer @133spider

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Black (12-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Okay cool I'm about to try it now but check this out -

It's irrelevant to the topic but I was about to conclude this could solve the problem, but I just notice I haven't installed the update yet so I couldn't have concluded that to begin with lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Adobe sucks so bad, I feel bad for that one guy on here who knows AS and makes SWFs. He wasted his time with something insecure and will be obsolete in the next 2 or 3 years.

HTML5! AE should port to HTML5 if they want to stay alive! bars

- - - Updated - - -
    @Black get in here

- - - Updated - - -
    @Gio @NormenJaydenFBI @Zeffer @133spider
    Thanks.
    Will sticky this for the time being (until I have time to make a thread with fixes)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    How unfortunate... right when I released that client

Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    AS is stupid easy and requires no real "learning", but I do agree that flash blows.
    Stupidly large.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeffer View Post
    How unfortunate... right when I released that client

AS is stupid easy and requires no real "learning", but I do agree that flash blows.
    Requires no real learning yet even with all the bot sources only a few can actually make one, and even then fewer can do it all from scratch lol. You high?
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chibizs For This Useful Post:

Black (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Oh shit you're the PkDude, man I remember the old days of Artix games when it was very active and everyone made trainers for it. Sadly it all started to crumble when they hit CE and then people went to different forums and the interests in the games started dying off.

Make a new trainer/bot for AQW tho fam or just update the old one and maybe the game will get more popularity once again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fudg3sickle View Post
    Oh shit you're the PkDude, man I remember the old days of Artix games when it was very active and everyone made trainers for it. Sadly it all started to crumble when they hit CE and then people went to different forums and the interests in the games started dying off.

Make a new trainer/bot for AQW tho fam or just update the old one and maybe the game will get more popularity once again
    AE Allstars and AQ Elite were way better than his multi-trainer and AE allstars had a Mechquest option was well just not AQ because Elite was 100x better. As well as a web chat built in that was accessed through webbrowser lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Thanks, le bot works fine now :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thanks guys for help downgrading Adobe Flash player to ver. 19.0 solved the problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Shit thanks i though bots are gonna be dead for some time thanks bro

Thanks
    I have win 7 and i dont see that update in update center. Auto update is disabled so probably it isnt installed. But still getting white screen and when i right click it says film(?) isnt loaded

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mc3 veteran View Post
    I have win 7 and i dont see that update in update center. Auto update is disabled so probably it isnt installed. But still getting white screen and when i right click it says film(?) isnt loaded
    Try doing what was provided by someone who said they had auto update disabled

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1068240&page=2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol my pc just updated and i finally got the white screen problem all i need to a bunch of clicks and problem solved. felt sry for all those who got the problem for days

Thanks
    Mine don't appears on the uninstall list, but says it was installed on december 30... WTF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast