Thread: ONE - 105

Thanks

ONE - 105

He tweeted that we'll be getting more tomorrow. And no, I don't know the translations nor do I assume they're translated yet. They were just released maybe 15 minutes ago.

Rather than dumping 7 images I just made an album. You can look at it here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The tweet

And side note: Muruta said Metal Bat is on the cover of the next volume. HYPE.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    He tweeted that we'll be getting more tomorrow. And no, I don't know the translations nor do I assume they're translated yet. They were just released maybe 15 minutes ago.

Rather than dumping 7 images I just made an album. You can look at it here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The tweet

And side note: Muruta said Metal Bat is on the cover of the next volume. HYPE.
    I figured some of the S class characters would be getting more showtime since a lot of people were complaining about only showing Saitama/Genos and rarely showing others.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    I figured some of the S class characters would be getting more showtime since a lot of people were complaining about only showing Saitama/Genos and rarely showing others.
    They have? Where are you reading that people complained about no one else being shown? No one is going to get the same amount of time shown as the main character, but that doesn't mean they're not shown at all or enough. Ever since Boros, it's been pretty much consistent that our attention has been on the Hero Association and the next big threat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    They have? Where are you reading that people complained about no one else being shown? No one is going to get the same amount of time shown as the main character, but that doesn't mean they're not shown at all or enough. Ever since Boros, it's been pretty much consistent that our attention has been on the Hero Association and the next big threat.
    Obviously no characters are going to get more showtime than Saitama/Genos (protagonists), but character interaction is a very important thing. A lot of the stronger S class heros have only been shown once or twice and very briefly at that. I am not the only one who thinks this, people who review the anime on youtube or MAL also agree, have you even seen the character list?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    Obviously no characters are going to get more showtime than Saitama/Genos (protagonists), but character interaction is a very important thing. A lot of the stronger S class heros have only been shown once or twice and very briefly at that. I am not the only one who thinks this, people who review the anime on youtube or MAL also agree, have you even seen the character list?
    Okay so here's the thing.

-MAL discussion
    Do not listen/read it

-YouTube reviews
    Do not listen/read it

-Wiki discussion
    Do not listen/read it

-Reddit discussion
    Do not listen/read it

There is one website that I go to for (weekly) discussion because the rest are absolutely retarded. Just because a character is introduced and not touched for a while doesn't mean they're done being talked about. Perhaps for a gag comic like ONE it's possible, but in a broader aspect it's not. We don't know. More specifically I don't know. They may end up getting their own arc eventually where it's just them. For example, it's the two sisters that are currently getting focus.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

I Don't Love You (01-01-2016)