Thread: Riigged

Thanks

Riigged

Uh, so, I gave out a file through Skype (they weren't even posted on mpgh on a release thread or even a comment to someone saying add me on skype for this or anything) and I got banned on MPGH for it.
    You guys can't ban me for giving out files to people via Skype when the file was never released on MPGH nor mentioned on MPGH that I would give it out to anyone.
    I don't have to be doing this because whoever banned me is wrong and knows it, but here.

virustotal . com/en/file/1ea10bda765c555328b44de36c2cd69e98f6a3a63e97e55321 cda505843398fa/analysis/1451757608/
    virusscan . jotti . org/en-US/filescanjob/bo22o9pvvc

Remove the spaces before/after the dots.

And the file transfer site I used was send space and I can Skype a staff the exact download link for them to scan it themselves (if they don't believe that the scans above are scanning the right file).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yes, we can. You have private messaged several users from MPGH about it including myself. Regardless of whether it's viral or not, you aren't allowed to contact MPGH users through Skype to download files from outside sources.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-02-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Yes, we can. You have private messaged several users from MPGH about it including me. Regardless of whether it's viral or not, you aren't allowed to contact MPGH users through Skype to download files from outside sources.
    I sent a mass message, and no, if it was never released on MPGH at one point nor even mentioned about it on MPGH, I cannot get banned for it. Not my fault I have contacts from MPGH, and that doesn't make a difference.

Also, the ban reason says something about a virus being in the file? I'd like the report whoever reported me/banned me for lying, I'd like them to take a video of them scanning the file they received in the mass message and show us the negative result(s).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by RigBan View Post
    I sent a mass message, and no, if it was never released on MPGH at one point nor even mentioned about it on MPGH, I cannot get banned for it. Not my fault I have contacts from MPGH, and that doesn't make a difference.
    Like I said, yes, you can get banned for it. It's not our fault that you have MPGH users added on Skype either.

Also, the ban reason says something about a virus being in the file? I'd like the report whoever reported me/banned me for lying, I'd like them to take a video of them scanning the file they received in the mass message and show us the negative result(s).
    It doesn't matter honestly. External file distribution isn't allowed and that's it.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-02-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks

It doesn't matter honestly. External file distribution isn't allowed and that's it.
    I don't need to get MPGH's permission to give out a file. If the file was released on MPGH and wasn't approved at the time I did it, or I mentioned on MPGH for users to add me to get the file, THEN it would be a different story, but no, I gave out a personal private server that was only talked about on Skype with my contacts.

Now, I'd like to hear some opinions from a real staff member (perhaps the one who banned me or one who can unban me), not a minion.

You seem to be the only one to care, I have middlemen, the 2 rotmg minions, and dave and a few other staff from MPGH in my contacts, even dave himself didn't say anything except "idk why u were banned, but youll have to make a dispute"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RigBan For This Useful Post:

Shlub (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I don't need to get MPGH's permission to give out a file. If the file was released on MPGH and wasn't approved at the time I did it, or I mentioned on MPGH for users to add me to get the file, THEN it would be a different story, but no, I gave out a personal private server that was only talked about on Skype with my contacts.
    Contacts which include MPGH users.

Now, I'd like to hear some opinions from a real staff member (perhaps the one who banned me or one who can unban me), not a minion.
    Acting arrogant won't really get you any favors. Regardless, you were banned by @Flengo.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-02-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks

Contacts which include MPGH users.
    MPGH Current User Count: 3,635,959

Whether I meant to or not, I am bound to have one skype contact that is from MPGH most likely, but that doesn't matter, you need to read the rules, this was a file, THAT WAS NOT MENTIONED ON MPGH NOR RELEASED ON MPGH, THEREFORE IT DOESNT AFFECT MPGH ONE BIT MEANING MPGH CANNOT GET INVOLVED.

That is like saying If I get into an argument with an mpgh user on skype, I'd get banned on MPGH for flaming.. NO, MPGH had NOTHING to do with my FILE TRANSFERRING via skype, SURE, mpgh users got it, but did they get it because I told them to add me on skype for it on an mpgh thread? or because they saw me release it on mpgh and they wanted it fast before it was approved? NO.

This is an unnecessary ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    MPGH Current User Count: 3,635,959

Whether I meant to or not, I am bound to have one skype contact that is from MPGH most likely, but that doesn't matter, you need to read the rules, this was a file, THAT WAS NOT MENTIONED ON MPGH NOR RELEASED ON MPGH, THEREFORE IT DOESNT AFFECT MPGH ONE BIT MEANING MPGH CANNOT GET INVOLVED.

That is like saying If I get into an argument with an mpgh user on skype, I'd get banned on MPGH for flaming.. NO, MPGH had NOTHING to do with my FILE TRANSFERRING via skype, SURE, mpgh users got it, but did they get it because I told them to add me on skype for it on an mpgh thread? or because they saw me release it on mpgh and they wanted it fast before it was approved? NO.

This is an unnecessary ban.
    A file which could have perfectly been viral and infected all the MPGH users you sent it to.

That is like saying If I get into an argument with an mpgh user on skype, I'd get banned on MPGH for flaming..
    That's the same thing as saying that if you scam a user from MPGH, nothing will be done about it because it happened on Skype and not on MPGH. Anyway, as you were banned by Flengo, wait until he replies to this thread.

Edit: If you have nothing to do with this staff dispute, then please don't post in this thread. Thank you.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-02-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlub View Post
    MPGH is responsible for ensuring the security of the base client, as it is downloadable content made available by a service offered by MPGH. MPGH cannot control online interactions beyond, and by downloading a client that links to a remote server, you agree that the content presented by such remote server is due responsibility. Forums, webclients, and other web content presented or linked by the client is not MPGH's responsibility, nor is it fairly enforced by MPGH, as the aforementioned agreement to accept content from the remote server is outside of MPGH jurisdiction. @Hunter read this
    thats something that can be posted when releasing something, so MPGH will know that you release stuff outside of the site and they cant take responsibility for damage to users.

but in this case, that wont work, since I never even mentioned/released the file on MPGH at all :P

- - - Updated - - -

That's the same thing as saying that if you scam a user from MPGH, nothing will be done about it because it happened on Skype and not on MPGH.
    You're right, as long as the trade/deal was not planned/dealt on MPGH (example: if someone made a thread selling/buying/trading something then someone added their skype found on mpgh to do the trade and got scammed)

Obviously you wouldnt want that user ever to be on MPGH, since he did scam, so yeah I agree with you for that scenario, but this scenario is much different than scamming.
    Last edited by RigBan; 01-02-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks
    You're all delusion, and Riigged is lying anyways.

His file was released on MPGH, and I deleted it once again because he refuses to remove his outside links, which means he is still trying to spread content in which he attempted to release here, and it was denied. This is STILL against the rules.

No, I didn't report you, but you need to deal with your ban.

Every other user who is posting on here, your opinions are not needed nor welcome. This is between the user, the staff members, and others involved, not the entire RotMG section.

Anyways, this dispute needs to be denied.

@Liz @Hero @BACKD00R @Mayion @Flengo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Hunter (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Lol ^

/closed.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012