Thread: "Server Sided"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's possible, true.
    It's difficult, yes.
    It's also illegal, should you succeed. Hacking a game client is different from hacking a server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    For those of you don't know what server-sided means.

Typically, a server is a software, such as a a gaming server, that runs on a remote server (Located in Seoul, Korea (Nexon EU, ME, and Asia), California (Nexon America), reachable from a user's local computer or workstation. Operations may be performed server-side because they require access to information or functionality that is not available on the client, or require typical behavior that is unreliable when it is done client-side.

Server side is the infromation that you need access to do this, sense you need to hack into the main servers in Seoul, Korea to get all kind of mumbojumbo shit, is it possible? In a way.. yeah but you'll have to be a whiz at computers, cracking, dodging the Korean government, quickly intercepting the mainframe and security protocols. You have to find the ports, bypass the ports sercurity and floods the servers, which cause it to overflow, forcing Nexon to 'shut it down' to fix it, while it it shut down, the secuirty is down and therefore you can worm your arse into it and find the coding (addresses) but then again, Nexon will repatch it quickly to fix it and all that hard work would be gone to waste AND the added extra security.

Also RPB, Client side hacking is also illegal, sense you're modifying the game without permission from the owner, in Nexon case, you're breaching their contract in the Term of Agreement which is also illegal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

Typically, a server is a software, such as a a gaming server, that runs on a remote server (Located in Seoul, Korea (Nexon EU, ME, and Asia), California (Nexon America), reachable from a user's local computer or workstation. Operations may be performed server-side because they require access to information or functionality that is not available on the client, or require typical behavior that is unreliable when it is done client-side.

Server side is the infromation that you need access to do this, sense you need to hack into the main servers in Seoul, Korea to get all kind of mumbojumbo shit, is it possible? In a way.. yeah but you'll have to be a whiz at computers, cracking, dodging the Korean government, quickly intercepting the mainframe and security protocols. You have to find the ports, bypass the ports sercurity and floods the servers, which cause it to overflow, forcing Nexon to 'shut it down' to fix it, while it it shut down, the secuirty is down and therefore you can worm your arse into it and find the coding (addresses) but then again, Nexon will repatch it quickly to fix it and all that hard work would be gone to waste AND the added extra security.

Also RPB, Client side hacking is also illegal, sense you're modifying the game without permission from the owner, in Nexon case, you're breaching their contract in the Term of Agreement which is also illegal.
    holy cow, your on. Welcome back!!

Also nice explanation, what you said is totally true.
    [YOUTUBE]NsOG1khq8Rs[/YOUTUBE]

^^^Check Out the Crazy Black Chick that was on my Bus^^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Mouzie way to stick it to em, Never mess with the mouzinator cause he always right, I'm serious he is, unless it's the debate fort

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    YOU DUMB ASS its so hard to do that its basically impossible

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    Thanks Captain Obvious

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    YOU DUMB ASS its so hard to do that its basically impossible
    Nothing is impossible, you'll just have to think, if a kid from Japan can steal NX from Nexon a year or so ago, if terrorists can buy a laptop and use it to hack into the Predator spy plane system to see the videos and how it works whilein a cave (true story). Then nothing is, problem those who have the skills are busy with something more meaningful.. like stealing money out of your bank account or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SethSkyler View Post
    Thanks Captain Obvious
    Haha he was just trying to help the noobs who dont know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post
    Wouldn't it be illegal to do thou because your actually hacking their server's are you not, and this is already known that it can be done, but the hackers don't want to do it because they would rather release basic hack's then go to Prison or Juvy!
    well i dont think so because they are not tampering with the server prove me wrong if i am (mouzie just do it lol)...i think they would only sue u if the hackers did what this hacker did a year ago i think(gifted everyone that was online) then they would be able to sue u but the fact the hacks are "illegal" then maybe they can do that
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    thanks captain obvious

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    well i dont think so because they are not tampering with the server prove me wrong if i am (mouzie just do it lol)...i think they would only sue u if the hackers did what this hacker did a year ago i think(gifted everyone that was online) then they would be able to sue u but the fact the hacks are "illegal" then maybe they can do that
    They are, while you're not hacking into the server main files, you're still modifying the game that the developers does not want you to do. For example, if I mod the GTA4 game, I am allowed to do that, however I breached my contract and I lost the support of Rockstar when I have problem with the game, because I changed the files. Sense I play with Steam, it does not really affect me much and I can easily go back to normal GTA4, however, if I take a mod like a ingame trainer and changes the files to alters the multiplayer game then that is illegal as you're doing something that developers does not want you to.

In Combat Arms cases, you're breaching a contract which is illegal, which clearly stated you're not allowed to hack, the 10,000 fine for hacking is not because you're hacking, it is because you're caught while breaching your contract, this is primarily to scare people from taking the risk.

Nexon America Inc. can sue you for the following:
    Breaching the contract and breaking it.
    Bypassing the security system which is use to protect the game.
    Altering the Engine.exe without proper access or permission.
    Altering the files without permission this includes mods and harmless skins.
    Modifying .dlls and addresses in the client network without permission.
    Injecting unwanted .dlls, using third party programs (hacks, trainers, etc).
    Cheating the game engine by glitching or tapping.
    Scam or phish people which by federal law would get you into big trouble.
    Internet scam will cause the site if caught to be shut down with proof.
    Under the US Patriot Acts and the Computer Protection Acts (or copies/updated of acts of computer crimes) of 1987, 1992, 1997, 1999, and 2001. Stated that giving out viruses, trojans, keyloggers, and other harmful files or program to cause damage is illegal and the person can be charged with a federal crime.

Anymore question?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    They are, while you're not hacking into the server main files, you're still modifying the game that the developers does not want you to do. For example, if I mod the GTA4 game, I am allowed to do that, however I breached my contract and I lost the support of Rockstar when I have problem with the game, because I changed the files. Sense I play with Steam, it does not really affect me much and I can easily go back to normal GTA4, however, if I take a mod like a ingame trainer and changes the files to alters the multiplayer game then that is illegal as you're doing something that developers does not want you to.

In Combat Arms cases, you're breaching a contract which is illegal, which clearly stated you're not allowed to hack, the 10,000 fine for hacking is not because you're hacking, it is because you're caught while breaching your contract, this is primarily to scare people from taking the risk.

Nexon America Inc. can sue you for the following:
    Breaching the contract and breaking it.
    Bypassing the security system which is use to protect the game.
    Altering the Engine.exe without proper access or permission.
    Altering the files without permission this includes mods and harmless skins.
    Modifying .dlls and addresses in the client network without permission.
    Injecting unwanted .dlls, using third party programs (hacks, trainers, etc).
    Cheating the game engine by glitching or tapping.
    Scam or phish people which by federal law would get you into big trouble.
    Internet scam will cause the site if caught to be shut down with proof.
    Under the US Patriot Acts and the Computer Protection Acts (or copies/updated of acts of computer crimes) of 1987, 1992, 1997, 1999, and 2001. Stated that giving out viruses, trojans, keyloggers, and other harmful files or program to cause damage is illegal and the person can be charged with a federal crime.

Anymore question?
    FKER always has to be u
    lol jk happy yo have u back for ppl dont get the wrong info
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    FKER always has to be u
    lol jk happy yo have u back for ppl dont get the wrong info
    Spelled my name wrong in your desc. :P

People say I make a good lawyer or a commander in the armed forces. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    is POSSIBLE ppls.
    Need Help With Coding or Something??? MSN me
    zmansquared@hotmail.com

I am the one and only Microsoft Fag!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arhk
    All games should be hacked, if we don't do it someone else will. Hackers force the progress, of better programming methods.
    ~

Take this Pic everyone!

next-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Absolutely ANYTHING can be done when it comes to Nexon , they will always fucking fail and one day they will just give up, turn off their servers and quit!!! BYE ALL U NERDY LITTLE ASIANS WHO PLAY MAPLESTORY!!!! GO GET A LIFE![GVIDEO]lol just wanted to try this out! [/GVIDEO]fuck you Mouzie nobody cares

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast