Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

First Build (Need Help)

Hey MPGH, I have no knowledge or experience with computer building but I am up for a challenge. I will be using this computer for gaming (Arma 3, CSGO, GTA V and other titles in the future) and web browsing. I am looking for a computer that can last me 4-5 years with the ability to continue playing the latest titles on high at 60fps+.

Here is my parts list so far:
    https:// au . pc part picker . com /p/wWZMjX

I have a few questions if you guys could take the time out of your day to help me out it would be much appreciated.
    1. Does the CPU come with a CPU cooler? and if not what kind of CPU cooler should I opt out for.
    2. Is the selected motherboard worth it or is there a cheaper option available as I am slightly above my budget.
    3. Is 1866MHz RAM required for gaming these days or should I be looking at 1333MHz or 1600MHz as a cheaper option.
    4. I have no clue if I should get a full tower, mid tower or mini case. I will only be using my computer at home with no plans on taking it to LANs and such. Do you guys have any case recommendations?
    5. Is the power supply sufficient? On the system build page it says I require ~350W. I thought keeping the 600W PSU will allow me to upgrade if I feel like it in the future.
    6. Is upgrading to a i5 6600k skylake CPU worth it? I looked at some benchmarks and there is around a 10FPS increase on AAA titles for only a $15-20 increase in price. It also allows for a higher RAM clock speed.

If I have more questions ill write it down below. Would extremely appreciate any help at all.
    Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    1. Does the CPU come with a CPU cooler? and if not what kind of CPU cooler should I opt out for.

Cpu usually comes with heat sink and fan, it's optional to buy Cpu Coolers.

2. Is the selected motherboard worth it or is there a cheaper option available as I am slightly above my budget.

That motherboard is good, there are cheaper options but that also causes cheaper performance, if u want the best of the best, a good mother board should do.

3. Is 1866MHz RAM required for gaming these days or should I be looking at 1333MHz or 1600MHz as a cheaper option.

If you're looking for better gaming play and love new games with fantastic graphics then you're good

4. I have no clue if I should get a full tower, mid tower or mini case. I will only be using my computer at home with no plans on taking it to LANs and such. Do you guys have any case recommendations?

I personally think full tower are too big, I would prefer mid tower cases so I could bring it to places.

5. Is the power supply sufficient? On the system build page it says I require ~350W. I thought keeping the 600W PSU will allow me to upgrade if I feel like it in the future.

600W is good, that way you don't ever have to go back and get a new one.

6. Is upgrading to a i5 6600k skylake CPU worth it? I looked at some benchmarks and there is around a 10FPS increase on AAA titles for only a $15-20 increase in price. It also allows for a higher RAM clock speed.

The better the cpu, the better gaming. You'll definitely know the difference once you try it.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)