Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Share Desktop Thread

Now share yours.
    Last edited by Cursed; 01-03-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Thanks
    Papa Franku

Thanks
    Clean your desktop.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Clean your desktop

Threadstarter
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Clean your desktop
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I founded and graduated top of the class of my own metal bending school, and I've been involved in numerous secret Earth rumbles, and I have over 300 confirmed KOs. I am trained in gorilla bear warfare and I'm the top earthbender in the entire Republic City armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the radio? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of vines across the Earth Kingdom and your aura is being traced right now so you better prepare for the landslide, bat maggot. The landslide that wipes out a pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead kid. I can be anywhere, any time, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare rocks. Not only am I extensively trained in earthbending combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Order of the White Lotus and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass of the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    there's already a thread for this ugh, but here's mine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    My desktop looks horrible for most people, but its how i find my stuff again lol.

Had to censor some stuff out so I wouldn't leak information / advertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I founded and graduated top of the class of my own metal bending school, and I've been involved in numerous secret Earth rumbles, and I have over 300 confirmed KOs. I am trained in gorilla bear warfare and I'm the top earthbender in the entire Republic City armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the radio? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of vines across the Earth Kingdom and your aura is being traced right now so you better prepare for the landslide, bat maggot. The landslide that wipes out a pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead kid. I can be anywhere, any time, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare rocks. Not only am I extensively trained in earthbending combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Order of the White Lotus and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass of the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    What the fuck did you just fucking type about Mpgh, you little bitch? I’ll have you know Mpgh Users graduate top of their class at MIT, and They’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and they have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. They are trained in online trolling and are the top hackers in the entire world. You are nothing to Mpgh but just another virus host. The Users will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to Mpgh over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC Mpgh Users are tracing your IP with their damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. Mpgh can be anywhere, anytime, and can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with its bare hands. Not only are mpgh users extensively trained in hacking, but they have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and they will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Mpgh will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

^ This ones better
    Last edited by Yemiez; 01-03-2016 at 05:22 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yemiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    At least put shit in folders m8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    At least put shit in folders m8
    No my muscle memory will

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Another one of these threads? @Cursed

Why must you put us through this again..

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    https://gyazo.com/a717207a9d535c9066195455fb48a9c4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    there's already a thread for this ugh, but here's mine.

link background pls?D:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldex View Post
    https://gyazo.com/a717207a9d535c9066195455fb48a9c4

- - - Updated - - -

link background pls?D:
    Here .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:

Zeldex (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

Clean your mouth
    then
    Clean your desktop
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

yea i hav alot on my desktop
    Last edited by Speedster; 01-03-2016 at 06:10 PM.
    Add me on IM

1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

3. ???
    4. PROFIT

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast