Thanks

Cool Me and my friend are about to start game hacking :D

This is right place to post?

So yeah , title says it , we are gonna start learning "game hacking" .. We dont know much about programming with c/c#/c++ so yeah , what we are planning to do is learn visualbasic first , then c or c# and then c++ ! what im gonna ask now is , what do we need to make game hacks ? Ofc learn to code first , but here are my questions

1.if we learn vb first , its possible to make simple esp and stuff like that but do we need to learn winapi or assembly or something? I guess winapi right?
    2.after we know vb we are gonna move to c or c# , wich should we learn first ? I mean c is maybe more easy than c#?
    3.after we learn basic stuff (c or c# or both?) we are gonna move to C++ ! Then , do we need to learn anything else in order to make gamehacks? Like i know we need to learn winapi but anything else? Assembly? Something else?

So yeah thats all i want to know So i want to ask it again , we learn vb -->learn winapi-->learn c or(and?)c#(basic stuff)-->learn C++ but after that we need to learn something or before? We want to make hacks for csgo and rainbow six siege with cool menu thanks for answers already !
    Last edited by simplenamee_1; 01-11-2016 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by simplenamee_1 View Post
    This is right place to post?

So yeah , title says it , we are gonna start learning "game hacking" .. We dont know much about programming with c/c#/c++ so yeah , what we are planning to do is learn visualbasic first , then c or c# and then c++ ! what im gonna ask now is , what do we need to make game hacks ? Ofc learn to code first , but here are my questions

1.if we learn vb first , its possible to make simple esp and stuff like that but do we need to learn winapi or assembly or something? I guess winapi right?
    2.after we know vb we are gonna move to c or c# , wich should we learn first ? I mean c is maybe more easy than c#?
    3.after we learn basic stuff (c or c# or both?) we are gonna move to C++ ! Then , do we need to learn anything else in order to make gamehacks? Like i know we need to learn winapi but anything else? Assembly? Something else?

So yeah thats all i want to know So i want to ask it again , we learn vb -->learn winapi-->learn c or(and?)c#(basic stuff)-->learn C++ but after that we need to learn something or before? We want to make hacks for csgo and rainbow six siege with cool menu thanks for answers already !
    How i started basically.[censored] Minion's: Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here
    (it's very related to his question tho)
    Last edited by Yemiez; 01-12-2016 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMadNoobbie View Post
    How i started basically.[censored] Minion's: Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here
    (it's very related to his question tho)
    I would love to have linked it to him but unfortunately doug is showing another cheating site in the video, I do agree Doug's videos are great.

@simplenamee_1 just search for "How to get started in game hacking" on youtube.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamiez View Post
    I would love to have linked it to him but unfortunately doug is showing another cheating site in the video, I do agree Doug's videos are great.

@simplenamee_1 just search for "How to get started in game hacking" on youtube.
    That's what i was afraid of, Sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No need to learn vb.net first.. you can go and learn C++ as your first programming language without any problems (and you should do so if you're planning to hack games)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Learn C++, Search on YouTube for : Coding Newbie and after that try to look at some sources.

Any questions, skype : xrteezr.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    2 weeks without any response from OP,

Assumed solved!