Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Arrow Guns, Ammo, People...

Well, Im waiting for Combat Arms to finish Downloading...
    I was wondering if you guys had any opinion on what to start out with... I've never played this game before I've only heard about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well in this games guns arent unlimited, you buy 1 gun for 1/7/30/90 days and the higher the tiem the mroe you pay but the more you save, in short we have more of a rental system then anythign else in combat arms
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    No permanent guns(only if you have nx, you can get perm guns)

And if you don't have nx, you have to rank up alot to get good guns and if you play legit(no powerlevel, no hack), it will take you a long time.......

Most of the people in CA are 10-15 years old kids. Some are 20+.

Thanks
    Alright, thanks, I don't know what the age comment was about but sure...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The best weapon would be an SMG, sense you're not going to try and aim at the person, you'll most likely need a fast power weapon.

The MP5 is the good choice, cheap and it very fast and good damage.

Do no buy anything, just the MP5 and use it, save up on GP and as you quickly rank up, you get more and more GP and after maybe a few days, buy a assault rifle like the M4 which have good accuracy, damage, and recoil for 30 days.

Pick up people weapons to see what you like, if you don't like my tip.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Are you familiar with FPS games. Ak74 are pretty powerful and if you click theres barely any recoil. The MP5 is fast but i don't like it, when your high rank enough go for the g36e. Its hard to use at first but everyone likes it, the scope is really good for far range, so you can save up GP. Don't bother buying pistols or knives, unless you really want to. I find them a waste of GP, but then again i barely use those two. The UMP is a really good strong/fast gun. But i won't expect you will be able to buy it until later on.

Thanks
    Totally unbelievable..It Will Blow Your Mind Away!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    1 general rule of thumb: higher power = higher recoil but less hits per kill.

There are 3 families of 1 hit kill sniper rifles. The L9, L11's, and the M107's. If any other sniper rifle kills in 1 shot it's either a head shot or a fluke.

Once you reach the rank of Sgt., I believe, you can upgrade your backpack. I suggest carrying 1 sub-machine gun so you can run fast and still defend yourself, 1 assault rifle with an Acog scope, and 1 sniper rifle.

Don't buy Extended II magazines. They're 400 GP, double the cost of the Extended I, and only provide 5 additional rounds.

Accuracy and control of your weapon is key. Once you rank up enough you can use the Itech Reflexive scope. From there on every weapon is almost brand new when you use it. Even the AK will seem like it has less recoil.

Don't aim for the head. Aim for the chest/neck area.

Don't stand in 1 place. You're just a target. You can't fire while sprinting but you can still sprint then stop and fire while still moving fast.

While moving your crosshairs spread out and make your weapon less accurate. However, rushing someone will undoubtedly confuse them and put them in defensive mode and you'll still win the fight. A sub-machine gun like the MP7, UMP, or my favorite the PP-19 Camo will chew people up. No need for scopes on these weapons. They're not accurate and they're meant for speed. Since you can't run while scoped just leave those things at home. What you want to do with a sub-machine gun is get right up under someones chin. Doesn't matter what weapon they have. They'll be missing you. If you want to mod your SMG's just use extended clips.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL:
    Never listen to what anyone has to say, myself included. If you feel comfortable with a certain weapon then use it. NEVER SWITCH. Any single weapon in the game, including the default M16, is capable of owning. I play with Captains, Majors, Lt. Colonels, etc. who still use it. So use what you feel comfortable with. So if you like the UMP then use the UMP. When a new SMG gets unlocked don't even bother trying it. This is just an example but if you become a UMP pro you'll beat someone who is just a casual PP-19 user. Get it? Know your weapon. Plus using discipline and saving GP by using the same weapons will help you when you reach the higher ranks. If you know what weapons you like you can buy them for 90 day terms and save massive amounts of GP.
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 01-07-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks
    One thing Save your GP... It is the most important part of the whole entire game except for the more main parts but anyway even though some people can own with the Default M16 it's because they have tried and tried and had a lot of practise with it... For that they probaly will have more GP then most people.

When you get comfortable with a gun don't try changing to another gun unless your sick of the one your using...
    For some people their main gun is the l96A1 and for others its the LAW you don't have to try every single gun in the game ... When you kill people you can try out their gun but you don't have to it if you get 4 kills in a row with it....

Another skill to have in this game to have is being able to to curve bullets ... ? Ooops

What I mean what another skill to have in this game was the ability to find good cover while getting shot at... Some people just rush and get their head blown off like a watermelon...

Another good tip is to camp and crouch at the top of stairs because it's harder to fire upwards then downwards and theirs a 85% chance that you will kill up to 3 people by doing this...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    [...] Another skill to have in this game to have is being able to to curve bullets ... ? Ooops [...]
    Movie reference? lols

Well to start out with, you really don't have a lot of guns to pick from. Go play games to save up your GP and level up. Once you have enough to afford 1 gun over the course of a week, then you can start experimenting which kind of guns you should be using mostly.

Good luck and enjoy your time on Combat Arms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I Lol a good way to be a great ca player is to be unique. Sure the g36e is a great gun. Almost all pros use it. But that doesnt mean YOU have to use it. You can experiment with your own weapons. Personally, i got sick of using the g36 so i bought a p90 and realised i was good with it so i decided to use it. i haven regretted that choice yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

(\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Don't QQ.

Which means cry, If you got out hacked.
    Then just hack harder next time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Don't QQ.

Which means cry, If you got out hacked.
    Then just hack harder next time.
    Best advice all day man!

QQ is like the 2nd worst sin in Combat Arms.

The first is VIP hackers...

(Legit Person's Perspective)

Still if you hack and someone else hacks and they beat you dont say

"HACKER! HACKER!" That only proves how fucking gay you are... And if you really can't beat him and you are angry, buy VIP hacks and opk his ass...
    Get The Fuck Out.

[img]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/gtfo.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    BUY M14 DUDE THEY FKN PWN, ULL KNOW WAT IT IS WEN U SEE IT lol
    But i bought a sniper crate, shotty crate and assault rifle crate yesterday
    and got dragonuv, M3 SUPER 90 BOOYAH!!!, and m14 camo -_- all for 7 days though
    AND DUDE REMEMBER, NEVER BUY A FUCKING CRATE.

and another thing, there are heaps of hackers. playing css might be better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ups View Post
    Well, Im waiting for Combat Arms to finish Downloading...
    I was wondering if you guys had any opinion on what to start out with... I've never played this game before I've only heard about it.
    hacks

P.L.U.R.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast