Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by theanonymoussniffer View Post
    Uzumaki genes only apply to women?!!! Cough Naruto Cough cough Nagato.

Strategy? Cough cough ninja war.

Power levels? If he gets Tenseigan (from byakugan) Jinchuriki's power levels would be irrelevant as he can just extract their chakura in seconds.

Hinata herself is useless but, here genes are powerful.
    There was no strategy in that war.
    Tenseigan is filler
    Neji was the most elite of the clan and look what he lost to? A fucking tree.

Naruto doesn't have any abilities or strengths from the Uzamaki clan. Only the women do, and their ability is "chains" for whenever the fuck that's useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

There was no strategy in that war.
    Tenseigan is filler
    Neji was the most elite of the clan and look what he lost to? A fucking tree

Naruto doesn't have any abilities or strengths from the Uzamaki clan. Only the women do, and their ability is "chains" for whenever the fuck that's useful.

There WAS strategy in that war?! What do you think Shikamaru and Shikaku's purpose is in the entire fucking anime?! Strategy.
    Hamura weilds tenseigan so I am certain it will be present in "Boruto the series"
    Uzumaki justsu's suck anyway. Their bloodline is good for activiating Rinnegan.

If Boruto got Byakugan he would be powerful no matter what you say about the Byakugan.
    In Naruto the younger generations will always be stronger. Not always the case but, it's mostly the case. thus, neji's decayed ass is irrelevant.

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Thanks
    @Empire @Takatsuki we might as well quit arguing with the kid, it's pretty obvious that this kid is a try hard narufag who is obsessed with naruto and thinks it is the best anime. Just let him live in his own naruto world and be completely oblivious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In Naruto the younger generations will always be stronger. Not always the case but, it's mostly the case
    Geez that makes sense.

On another note, Naruto has too many bs powerups. Most of the fights in the anime could've been ended so much quicker, because of the characters just talking to each other. Naruto doesn't strategically use his clones.
    Last edited by Riachu; 01-16-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riachu View Post
    Geez that makes sense.

On another note, Naruto has too many bs powerups. Most of the fights in the anime could've been ended so much quicker, because of the characters just talking to each other. Naruto doesn't strategically use his clones.
    Fuck you lets take this outside. *takes off shirt and pounds chest repeatedly*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    @Empire @Takatsuki we might as well quit arguing with the kid, it's pretty obvious that this kid is a try hard narufag who is obsessed with naruto and thinks it is the best anime. Just let him live in his own naruto world and be completely oblivious.
    If you read before all this arguing. I said. "It's just a matter of opinion." Calling me a Narufag or a kid will not achieve anything. Secondly, you cannot tell them to stop arguing. This is a debate they can do as they please, it's an open discussion. As a matter of fact, I have really enjoyed their inputs so, if you want to leave you are more than welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think Naruto is the best anime either, as stated previously. My intentions were to trigger @Takatsuki. So bugger off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riachu View Post
    Geez that makes sense.

Oh yes, Naruto doesn't use his clones well. He's an idiot with power. I find the villians more interesting.

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Thanks
    "It's just a matter of opinion."
    My intentions were to trigger @Takatsuki
    So...you enjoy Naruto but yet continue a useless debate only with the intent to piss me off rather than realizing that Naruto is actually shit.

I think @I Don't Love You nailed the ball on this one

we might as well quit arguing with the kid, it's pretty obvious that this kid is a try hard narufag who is obsessed with naruto and thinks it is the best anime. Just let him live in his own naruto world and be completely oblivious.
    You do you, I'm done debating.

- - - Updated - - -

I see you gave Hellsing an 8/10.

Uh yeah.... Didn't you say you didn't like OP characters?

- - - Updated - - -

Hellsing.

Main character is immortal.
    Predictable new equilibrium.
    Shit storyline.
    Not much character development.
    Main character doesn't die.

>Hates on Naruto for gradually getting power.
    >Says ideas are stolen has no proof.
    >Says some aspects of Naruto are good.
    >Goes on Internet to fight with Naruto fanbase
    >Rates Naruto a 2/10

- - - Updated - - -

Hellsing.

Main character is immortal.
    Predictable new equilibrium.
    Shit storyline.
    Not much character development.
    Main character doesn't die.

>Hates on Naruto for gradually getting power.
    >Says ideas are stolen has no proof.
    >Says some aspects of Naruto are good.
    >Goes on Internet to fight with Naruto fanbase
    >Rates Naruto a 2/10
    You're just trolling at this point. An entire series isn't based JUST off the characters. Do they make a major contribution? Yes. Is that all I rate a series on? No.

Please fuck off.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

I Don't Love You (01-16-2016)

Thanks
    If you read before all this arguing. I said. "It's just a matter of opinion." Calling me a Narufag or a kid will not achieve anything. Secondly, you cannot tell them to stop arguing. This is a debate they can do as they please, it's an open discussion. As a matter of fact, I have really enjoyed their inputs so, if you want to leave you are more than welcome.
    it's not really a debate whenever we have already proved naruto to be a shitty anime and you're coming up with any false claims or anything you can to try to justify it. As far as I am concerned, people like you do nothing but corrupt this section , so we are pretty much done arguing since you don't listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    So...you enjoy Naruto but yet continue a useless debate only with the intent to piss me off rather than realizing that Naruto is actually shit.
    He calls this a debate but is trying to trigger you? This kid is clearly cancer at its finest.

My intentions were to trigger @Takatsuki. So bugger off.
    this is exactly why this isn't a debate and all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool.

If you honestly think Naruto is better than Hellsing you're just fucking stupid.
    Last edited by I Don't Love You; 01-16-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    it's not really a debate whenever we have already proved naruto to be a shitty anime and you're coming up with any false claims or anything you can to try to justify it. As far as I am concerned, people like you do nothing but corrupt this section , so we are pretty much done arguing since you don't listen.

He calls this a debate but is trying to trigger you? This kid is clearly cancer at its finest.

this is exactly why this isn't a debate and all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool.

If you honestly think Naruto is better than Hellsing you're just fucking stupid.
    A fool? Is that an opinion I hear?! Oh gosh guy of the Internet thanks for your input.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post

I think @I Don't Love You nailed the ball on this one

You do you, I'm done debating.

- - - Updated - - -

You're just trolling at this point. An entire series isn't based JUST off the characters. Do they make a major contribution? Yes. Is that all I rate a series on? No.

Please fuck off.

Don't tell me to fuck off if you posted on my thread. Resorting to swearing is truely pathetic. I tried ending this ages ago but you insisted on carrying on now you are butt hurt. Don't comment on threads if you can't take the heat. Contradicting yourself and shit "I'll never take your bait" yet you did on multiple occasions.not only that I did say thread closed but you weren't satisfied. I don't get it? Are you bipolar? Now it appears you are triggered thus, my life is complete. Bottom line is I don't care about fucking Naruto. I get a rush from people like yourself getting angry over opinions. Continue to drown in your ignorance you half witted troglodyte.

- - - Updated - - -

No idea where you fucking came from. The party was blast till you showed up.

- - - Updated - - -

This kid is clearly cancer at its finest.
    I am cancer? Perfect example, I can also see why that makes me a fool and makes you somewhat smarter than me.

//end sarcasm (for those who didn't get it)

- - - Updated - - -

"Let's leave this kid alone"
    >Keeps responding to posts.

Haha!
    Last edited by Sylar; 01-16-2016 at 04:28 PM.

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Thanks
    The party was blast till you showed up.
    yeah.. you're literally not even worth arguing with, you're just a flame baiter and know nothing about Anime other than how cool naruto is.

- - - Updated - - -

Bottom line is I don't care about fucking Naruto. I get a rush from people like yourself getting angry over opinions. Continue to drown in your ignorance you half witted troglodyte.

The very fact that you said you don't care about naruto and are only here for flame baiting is ban worthy. gg
    have you ever been tested for autism?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tbh, *not a NaruSaku fan* I was thinking of Naruto ending up with Sakura. Cause goddamn, Kishi gave tons of hints of NaruSaku. Like the time where Naruto met his mom, and Kushina said to naruto to find a girl like her. And let's be honest, Sakura's attitude resembles a bit of Kushina (Short temperedness and sht) and also the hair colour thing.
    But anyways, speaking of Boruto.. I really hate that kid he acts like a spoiled lil' brat. I'd prefer if her sister gets to be the OP one, and not him. e.e

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yeah.. you're literally not even worth arguing with, you're just a flame baiter and know nothing about Anime other than how cool naruto is.

- - - Updated - - -

The very fact that you said you don't care about naruto and are only here for flame baiting is ban worthy. gg
    "You don't know anything about anime"

Everything is opinion based, one man's meat is another man's poison.
    I love American's and their cheap insults

"Have you ever been tested for Autism?"

Yeah, I know autistic people who's intelligence is superior to yours.
    Like seriously using insults from the internet?

Woah dude, I think you are smart and I'm autistic since you know more about ANIME.

Ban worthy?
    Sheesh. Cry me a river.

I suggest you first read the title of the thread.
    Then main body of the thread and the comments that follow afterwards.

If not continue with your generic insults and crying.
    "This kid"
    "Narufag"
    "Autism"

YAWN.

>Hates Naruto.
    >Goes on Naruto related thread to call people "Narufags"

God, you are so stupid.

Opinions opinions opinions.
    I like that Hunter x Hunter signature by the way.
    Another terrible anime.

See? Another opinion^ So just shut up and stop crying already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terorriser View Post
    Tbh, *not a NaruSaku fan* I was thinking of Naruto ending up with Sakura. Cause goddamn, Kishi gave tons of hints of NaruSaku. Like the time where Naruto met his mom, and Kushina said to naruto to find a girl like her. And let's be honest, Sakura's attitude resembles a bit of Kushina (Short temperedness and sht) and also the hair colour thing.
    But anyways, speaking of Boruto.. I really hate that kid he acts like a spoiled lil' brat. I'd prefer if her sister gets to be the OP one, and not him. e.e
    Who would have Sasuke ended up with then? Karin xD? I know NaruSaku would have made sense but the fans didn't want it.
    Last edited by Sylar; 01-17-2016 at 03:00 AM.

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Probably Karin or just end up all alone cause he's emo af.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sasuke and Sakura already have a kid. Her name's Sarada, and she's speculated to be the most powerful of the bunch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post

Sasuke and Sakura already have a kid. Her name's Sarada, and she's speculated to be the most powerful of the bunch.
    Not surprised tbh. She is the offspring of Sauske. It's good that they finally add a female character that's not completely useless. Cough cough Sakura.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it would have made more sense if he ended up with Karin to be honest. He treated Sakura like trash. My fav episode is when Sauske punches Sakura in the stomach and leaves her on the bench before going rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Damn looks like you got banned first buddy. I have your quotes in an urn. You will not be missed hypocritical ******.

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123