Thread: MPGHology

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

MPGHology

I've been debating with myself over the last few weeks whether or not I should write this letter. Obviously, I outvoted myself and wrote it. I concluded I absolutely had to tell you that I have a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that MPGHology will reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence before the year is over. Let me cut to the chase: It has stated that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. I find such declaratory statements quite telling. They tell me that failure to analyze the whiney—and what one can term only annoying—underpinnings of MPGHology's bait-and-switch tactics will grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly reprehensible ways to alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the randy manner in which it has been trying to deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens.

MPGHology respects nothing and no one. But that's not the end of the story. It's quite easy for MPGHology to declaim my proposals. But when is it going to provide an alternative proposal of its own? That's the question that perplexes me the most because it claims that it has the mandate of Heaven to nurture the seeds of our eventual destruction so that they grow like a rapidly malignant mutant form of kudzu. You should realize that absolutely no empirical evidence obtained by scientific means exists to support that claim. Alas, that doesn't stop MPGHology from breaking down our communities.

Several things MPGHology has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of its that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how principles don't matter. Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to arraign MPGHology at the tribunal of public opinion. MPGHology has, at times, called me "overbearing" or "headstrong". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to clear forests, strip the topsoil, and turn a natural paradise into a dust bowl through a self-induced drought. And there you have it. MPGHology's permissive attitude toward crude language and gestures, sexual promiscuity, and drugs makes me think that it weeps crocodile tears for those who suffer as a result of its insults.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    /bored

i couldnt read past the 2nd sentence

3. The Following User Says Thank You to scimmyboy For This Useful Post:

ʇdnɹɹoɔ (01-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    its ok not everyone can read!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ʇdnɹɹoɔ View Post
    its ok not everyone can read!
    i meant. i didnt have the interest to read it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    well i read it.....still not quite understanding what your overall point was(care to explain in simpler terms?) and not understanding why you didn't put this in the MPGHology part, then again, it probably would be ignored there.

You lost me:
    Here
    I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the randy manner in which it has been trying to deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens.

Here
    But when is it going to provide an alternative proposal of its own?

Here
    Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless

and...
    Here
    The statement of its that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how principles don't matter.

Not looking for you to explain those, but summarize the whole.

-either that or your trolling the FR section...lulz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    hes trolling. cuz this isnt flaming at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well its more likely to get flamed than for anyone to actually contribute any intellegent post.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

ʇdnɹɹoɔ (01-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ʇdnɹɹoɔ View Post
    I've been debating with myself over the last few weeks(YEAH OK) whether or not I should write this letter. Obviously, I outvoted myself and wrote it. I concluded I absolutely had to tell you that I have a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that MPGHology will reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence before the year is over. Let me cut to the chase: It has stated that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. I find such declaratory statements quite telling. They tell me that failure to analyze the whiney—and what one can term only annoying—underpinnings of MPGHology's bait-and-switch tactics will grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly reprehensible ways to alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the randy manner in which it has been trying to deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens.

MPGHology respects nothing and no one. But that's not the end of the story. It's quite easy for MPGHology to declaim my proposals. But when is it going to provide an alternative proposal of its own? That's the question that perplexes me the most because it claims that it has the mandate of Heaven to nurture the seeds of our eventual destruction so that they grow like a rapidly malignant mutant form of kudzu. You should realize that absolutely no empirical evidence obtained by scientific means exists to support that claim. Alas, that doesn't stop MPGHology from breaking down our communities.

Several things MPGHology has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of its that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how principles don't matter. Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to arraign MPGHology at the tribunal of public opinion. MPGHology has, at times, called me "overbearing" or "headstrong". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to clear forests, strip the topsoil, and turn a natural paradise into a dust bowl through a self-induced drought. And there you have it. MPGHology's permissive attitude toward crude language and gestures, sexual promiscuity, and drugs makes me think that it weeps crocodile tears for those who suffer as a result of its insults.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Did you have to quote the whole thing Luke? Such a white nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    agreed *****

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Corrupt explain in simpler terms or you be trollin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    omg its just a joke! surley i thought it would be obvious??? my bad!
    Last edited by ʇdnɹɹoɔ; 01-08-2010 at 02:21 AM. Reason: extension

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    actually i was hoping you'd elaborate or something. raise the post count.

well.....fuck, i'm bored.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

ʇdnɹɹoɔ (01-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    when i read it myself i was sure it would crack some people up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    At least make it so that people feel obliged to read the whole thing. Instead of stringing a whole bunch of incoherent sentences with a few references to MPGHology.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast