Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    Close game, turn on VPN, spoof xuid, change name, rejoin, crash lobby. WIN!

It's sad to see that even on MPGH, a site about hacking, people are against hackers. What a paradox...
    You can't even crash lobbies ROFL Skid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Furtive View Post
    You can't even crash lobbies ROFL Skid
    You just execute the Visual Direct C++X script dvar on the script code server and send a fake scripted HTML packet via the Wifi Cable adapter VPN slot... Do you even know HTML skiddo?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

It's sad to see that even on MPGH, a site about hacking, people are against hackers. What a paradox...
    i'm not agains hacking, i'm against kids that use their own stuff against other instead of giving to the community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

People are just trying to have fun and play the game man. What gives you the right to go and ruin it for everybody? If you want to cheat, so be it, but sitting on there all day trying to join and freeze everyone is just ridiculous. Are you honestly so deprived of things to do? Go kick a soccer ball or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTroller View Post
    No because I recently bought a new router and I can't open the ports I don't know why.Can you help?
    Portforward all the necessary ports,
    Reset your router,
    Disable and re-enable your LAN connection - Always works for me.

If all fails put your PC into DMZ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by GemDG View Post
    i'm not agains hacking, i'm against kids that use their own stuff against other instead of giving to the community.
    That's a bit contradictory. Kids don't make their own stuff, but if you want to keep calling me a kid feel free to do so. Also there is no reason for me to release my programs on here. Many, if not all people on this website are not thankful and don't appreciate that others take a lot of time to create a hack and release it here. Some even see it as self-evident. You are a perfect example for such a person by the way. Also, may I ask what you have contributed to the community despite some half-ass advice and troubleshooting why the hack somebody else made doesn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by CamxxCore View Post
    People are just trying to have fun and play the game man. What gives you the right to go and ruin it for everybody? If you want to cheat, so be it, but sitting on there all day trying to join and freeze everyone is just ridiculous. Are you honestly so deprived of things to do? Go kick a soccer ball or something.
    I could ask you the same, who gives you the right to kick/ban people? You say "if you want to cheat, so be it", but you keep banning me from your lobby. And I don't randomly crash people's games, I only do it if I get kicked or banned because I don't like getting kicked by people that "play admin" on the game. And I agree that I spend a lot of time on coding/reversing/"re-joining people that banned me", but that's none of your business and if you would be mature enough you would keep real life things out of the discussion.
    Last edited by gerherhtherherdhher; 07-03-2016 at 04:07 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

Kid a (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    That's a bit contradictory. Kids don't make their own stuff, but if you want to keep calling me a kid feel free to do so. Also there is no reason for me to release my programs on here. Many, if not all people on this website are not thankful and don't appreciate that others take a lot of time to create a hack and release it here. Some even see it as self-evident. You are a perfect example for such a person by the way. Also, may I ask what you have contributed to the community despite some half-ass advice and troubleshooting why the hack somebody else made doesn't work?

I could ask you the same, who gives you the right to kick/ban people? You say "if you want to cheat, so be it", but you keep banning me from your lobby. And I don't randomly crash people's games, I only do it if I get kicked or banned because I don't like getting kicked by people that "play admin" on the game. And I agree that I spend a lot of time on coding/reversing/"re-joining people that banned me", but that's none of your business and if you would be mature enough you would keep real life things out of the discussion.
    BRO STFU LOL You skid, you can even freeze me I'll beat you with my ahk script code I coded in c-- skid kid

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Furtive For This Useful Post:

Kid a (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Honestly, some of the people on here are so damn rude.

Xen0 is one of most active members on the site. He has developed multiple hacks such as his XenBots .DLL which he made freely available to all you. And he dumped the entire list of all current DVARs that you all begged for.

Xen0, Scoudem, Yano even VerZus and KYOO don't *have* to program hacks and work on finding offsets for you if you're going to insult them over it.

I think a lot of you need to start respecting one another a little more.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kid a For This Useful Post:

DaTroller (07-09-2016),gerherhtherherdhher (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid a View Post
    Honestly, some of the people on here are so damn rude.

Xen0 is one of most active members on the site. He has developed multiple hacks such as his XenBots .DLL which he made freely available to all you. And he dumped the entire list of all current DVARs that you all begged for.

Xen0, Scoudem, Yano even VerZus and KYOO don't *have* to program hacks and work on finding offsets for you if you're going to insult them over it.

I think a lot of you need to start respecting one another a little more.
    Xen0 can't even find offsets I'm not sure he keeps telling me to inject using c-- directx sdk xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You see, thats not true at all. Don't play the victim card. You have joined our lobby and crashed everyones game for no particular reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You see, thats not true at all. Don't play the victim card. You have joined our lobby and crashed everyones game for no particular reason.
    Oh well, if you are that stubborn there is no reason to continue arguing with you. Have a good day!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

Kid a (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    I'm good friends with Xen0, and whenever I play with him, him or I only crash people if we get kicked, so don't be making stuff that isn't true. I know he doesn't crash people for no reason.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Furtive For This Useful Post:

Kid a (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    ~stupid shit
    Last edited by noobstyler; 07-07-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Thanks man! luv ya xD

Thanks
    Still crying because I can't use it.
    Router:NETGEAR D3600-100PES
    Last edited by DaTroller; 07-09-2016 at 05:07 AM.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast