Thanks

if i just use aimbot will i ban?

i just need aimbot and ESP

Thanks
    Use helios framework they have best aimbot and some basic menu features
    And it's undetected

Thanks
    First of all Hello to everyone and thanks for the info's date! My question, however, is now, how safe is the new method Inject the CloneHookV2.dll ???? Thank you in advance MFG Locke

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lounke View Post
    all menus are detected so yes you will get banned

Thanks
    what is helios framework?
    can u teach me pls?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lounke View Post
    All types of modding / hacking currently are not advised but as usual all releases are use at your own risk just warning you that the probability of a ban if you use aimbot and esp are high right now.

Thanks
    Aside from the fact there's no currently known (publicly anyway) way of using injected or patched-in/hooked code for mods at the moment with GTA V undetected, it's all bad at the moment for any kind of modded GTA:O usage.

As for aimbot type mods/aids/griefs (kinda depends on your view point, if you're a victim of and intent of use, i guess), there's probably (in terms of detectable positive proof of aimbot usage) only one way that is safe to the point where it's only 'detectable' by a balance of probability when your k/d and kills per category goes through the roof. In other words, if you used it (perfected it at that), any 'ban through detection' would be a matter of probability where your stats are skyrocketing artificially and 'automation' or 'auto multiple simultaneous targetting and deployment' is, by guilt-based association, an pretty surefire fire use of an aim/targetting/auto-kill technique (not necessarily a 'mod' per say).

So, and i don't know of an example that's out there - but the logic behind it would meet the above criteria, would be to take the 'bot' off the gamer's pc altogether - meaning it's external, probably emulating a legitimate controller so the cause of the actions sequenced are a macro-style (but not preset, actually live generated) passing of controller inputs through a legit supported controller input handler. So essentially, the 'bot' would export a set of controller inputs to aim and fire at detected proximity or defined targets as the 'bot' detects them - this is, in essence, as legit and not-legit bannable in the same way as autofire mods to controllers aren't strictly legit bannable offence items.

So, you'd need an external box (to compute and drive the emulated controller comms and 'hardware emulation', and targeting computer), and a DV camera/webcam (or two) to become the 'eyes' of the controller, video capture and a coding to run image discrimination from a single or stereoscopic pair of video input streams. The principle then becomes, a) using the computing capability to discriminate identifing features or id etc that can be selected as valid targets and given the narrow enough precise 'fingerprint' would allow other image instances with matching characteristics to be added as targetable.

Having built a live, constantly refreshed and rebuilt ambient targets databaseay, the 'bot' would then (using a basic rotation of each in sequence as found, or by discrimination of range, to take on the hardest or easiest based on range and LOS quality), the 'bot' would then override player directional controller inputs and replace them with a sequence to target, aim and fire at each qualifying target, and refreshing the listay each cycle.

So you're talking camera(s) (two, stereoscopic setup, preferably for synthetic range perception based on pseudo-3d imaging), at least one SBC or microcontroller board, video capture and a HID emulation link between SBC/Microcontroller. If done right, and it would take some doing as there's some incredible simple aspects and many that are both a pain in the ass to fine-tune and some of the integration can be a nightmare if you aint adequately focused and committed to the certifiable approach.

If some of this sounds a little familiar, outside of gaming maybe, it's because it's an amalgamation of principles and techniques used in robotics, APNR type systems, and anomoly-tracking based pattern analysis techniques used in more miltary tech circles.

In more familiar concept use, think of the multi-targeting acquisition and pattern analysis method portrayed in RoboCop where Murphy uses an internal algorithm to classify and acquire targets and (in later incarnations) uses detection of the environment to use ambient instances of smoke, structural elements etc to perform 'Roy Rogers' style seemingly improbable or unlikely takedowns by shooting at something that (in it's destruction) affects or distracts the targets in the proximity of the destruction. Or, on a more gruesome level, how a less hostage-survival orientated version would maybe see that a takedown of a hostage-holder wasn't non-lethally possible without killing both target and hostage (i.e. you risk a panic reaction and the hostage getting killed by a panic-reaction), and a 'a few eggs always get cracked along the way' lesser of evils theory, the targetting solution would be to pick the most non-lethal shot aimed at the hostage, with the motive that the residual effect of this will create a non-lethal impact to hostage but potentially hit the hostage-taker as a secondary consequence (the hostage taker being the target of a possible lethal but high probability takedown shot through crippling the 'perp').

Yeah, it's all pretty wild tech stuff - but sometimes the best way to solve a detection problem is to think outside of the usual framework - i was involved in a similar 'bot', only it was an online 'driver bot' that was m/c and pi-based and existed in limited testing circles on GTA:O until it got the tester 'banned' on grounds of a fabricated attempt to interfere and compromise server/server-cloud and service integrity (in simple terms, they justified it to look like the whole experiment was a front for a security-incursion attempt/test). But that said, it was damn near undetectable by automation methods - it was almost certain 'reported' and flagged by human intervention rather than the 'ACS' - based ban flagging.

Anyway, so there you go - food for thought if you want to try building a technically undetectable (as a mod/patch/in-memory hack) aimbot given that options are kinda limited in other directions and kinda short-lived by their nature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Why use ESP and aimbot in GTA it's not a fps game

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]