Thanks

VAC BAN - The Story Of A Cheater (Part 1)

Note: For full effect and best experience, pleas listen to this while reading: /watch?v=1FAvWYv613I

On the November month of 1997 a scandinavian child was born, and his name was

JOHN CEEEEEENA

The times were tough, the economy was shit(no wonder why, fucking George Bush ruined the world economy). My father died, the doctors used the medical term "doritos overdose" to describe his sudden death , i don't remember it all, i was only 6. It was clearly a very dank period in my life.

At this point i thought the worst part was over... and ohhh boy i was wrong. The following years was nothing but true MLG. I got bullied by the other kids because of my neckbeard,i was the only 4chan user, all the other kids prefered 9fag.

My mother tried to make us a living, she just got fired and we were disadvantaged. So my mother did what every desperate girl out there did, yes, she became a twitch streamer. The money was rolling, at this point i was 8 - 9, i don't remember clearly.

Now the money was rolling, and for my birthday my mother got me a new computer, with a game called "counter strike: source". It was beautiful and to be honest, i shat a tear. My first word to her were "time to p0wn some scr0bs lord".

And thus i became xXxUltraKillahxXx, but my mother knew me as Kevin.

So i joined a server, and i got instantly neutralized, this led to multiple anger outbreaks, and numberous mental breakdowns. At this point i was still a young padowan, still had a tough time in school, and still got rekt in css.

This was until i found a website named LonelyCocks aka Myg0t. This was it, this were the place were i felt home, i made numerous friends and overall had a great time.

This was here i was introduced to the fedora, steam key generator and l33t ch3ats.

To be continued...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Wͫ̾͆̇͂̉̇ͭ͊ͭ͛̐͏̗̫̥̬̙͔̦͇̀͝͠e̡̯̙̲̤̬̘̼̥̫̩͖̽͐̉́'ͨͦ͋̈́ ͤ̿ͩ ̨̡͔͚͇̩ͮͦ̋̑͞ͅͅr̳̯͔͉̫͕͔̣̤̥͕̗͇̂ͩ̎ͫ̎ͤ͘͞eͤ̅̅ͬͥͤ͗̾͒͆ ̢ͮ̉͢ ̸̸͇̻̱͘ ̵̡͕̥̺̞͓̭̀̇͊̈̄ͥͦ͌̌͘͟n̪̹̹̠̝̿͂̿̏̆͗͐ͪ̏͗̕͝͝o͋ͣ̃͒̾̏́ ̢̧͡͠ ͚̰̥̖̗̼͔͔͓ͅ ̸̸̴̨̣͔̹͚̦̘̺̬͉̺͑̈́̔͛ͭ̆̌̆̈́̓ͬͣͬ͋̄̓́́̚s̸̨͐ͥ̓̇ͣ̀͛ͣ͝͞ ̬͓̺͞ ͖̹̭͎͖̬̝̗͇̲̪̥̰̝̫t̿ͧͥͦ̏̎͗ͬ͏̸͉̣͚̭̤̞̞̮̜̤̙̖͉̥̀͜͞rͪ̆ ̎̉̉̈́ ̴̼͔̫͔͖̮̼̟̜͎̗̼̖͎̐͟å̷̌͗ͣ̉̽͒͋ͨ̈́̂̔̀͜͏̧̗͍͎͇̖̙̙͓͕̜͖ ͇̫̬̯ n̶̗͇̰̰̝͈̞ͨͩ͐ͨͬͥͦ͛ͤͥͭ͗̄ͨͬ͠g̨ͨͨ̈̀ͯ͊̎̄ͭ̿̿̍ͦ͌͋̎ͮ҉̠̞ ̬͇̣ ̜̪̩̭̣͎͔e̽ͩ͛͋͋҉̸̶̳͕̖̙̩͎͈̗̮͚̹ͅr̓ͮͫ̈҉̬̘̰̦͕̕s͛ͭ̓ͩ̾ ͛ͣ̈ͯ ̼̬̻̙̻̖͙͜͢ ̝̟̤͈̳̟̰̭͎̤̥̬̱̼̥̾ͯͧ͛͟͡t̴̷̰̖͔̮̩̬̩͎̫̱̝̘̣̫͑͑̈̊͢o͗̄ ̐̀͛̔ ̞̪̪̻͈̥̳̥̺̱̦̟ͪ͐ͫ͐̿͢͞ͅ ̷̜̲͎̳͚̹̝̟̭͕͉̬̰̰̖̝̝̖ͧͤ̏ͥ͂ͯ͒͑͟ļ̢̫͖͂͂ͩ͊͋̔ͧ̂͊̐ͫ̋͘ ̞̱̺̩ ̟̝̲͈̤͉̞̼̝̜oͧ̂̎ͭ̋̂̚͏̵̢̟̮̜͉̥̠̝̥̜̬̥͕̦̣̪̬̰̕̕ͅv͛̐̀̈́ ͆ͯ̄̎ ̇̓ͭͪ̔҉̴̲̞̼̱̤̪̩̯͖͓̖̤̝̜̟̫̖ͅe̴̴̺̱͉̺̮ͥ͂͐ͥ́ͥ͌́̄̅̆̈́͡ ͙͍̯
    ̙̝͓̜̘͍̭̪ͧͮ̔̂̒̋̎͒̑̇̅ͩ̿ͣ̃̿̂͋̈̀͝Y̶̩͙̬̣̍̈́̿̍̅̑ͨ̃͌ͯ͠ oͮͤ͗ ̵̱̞͍̳̭̫͕͎̰̤͔̜͙͔̥̯̽̂̑͗̋ͨ̆ͩ͛͐͗ͮ͜ͅuͤͭ̏̊̐ͧ̔͗̏͊̂̎̇ͦ ̉̀͡ͅ ̘̻͙̼̱̞̫̰͙̲͙̯̞̭ ̴̧̨͓̙͔̘̳̟͇̒ͩ̄̿̾ͤͯ͗̽͟ķ̨̱͔͖̟̥̫̙͚̰̣̦̬̫͎̒̔͊̈͗ͩ̚͠͠ n̋̈́͋ ̵͒ͫͯ̑̾ͩ̏͝͞҉̣̥̳̞̱͍̬͇͇͕̀ͅͅo̵̡͈̬̣̐̀̂̐ͣ̍͋͐̐̀ͥͧ͒̌̚̕ ͍̹̰̼ ̲w̸̓̅̀͆ͨ̏ͩͬ̋͗̓̐͏̖̠̮̘͕̝̹̖͉̳̻̗̠͎̫̩͎̦ ̶̡͎̳͙̰̱̣̦̳̑́̊̇́̽̅͂̽ͭͭ͛ͪ̊ͥͨͧ̆̚t͓ͬ͗̈͌̀̌͋ͭͮͨ͂̂ͮ͡͡ ̞̰̹ͅ ͍̩̖̖̟̙̖͈͖̭h̶̵͉̣͈̜̲̪͙͉̖̠͉̺̄͋̾̓ͬ͒̈́̐̂͛̈̓̎͛̊͋ͯ́͜͠ͅ ͖͓̩̺ ̮̺ę̶̤̩̱͈͓̖̮̣͍̝̅̐͊̽̿̉̓̒̆ͣ̽̋ͦ͒̏̚̚͟ ͕̜̬̤͉̈́́ͩ̐̂̏̀͊ͫ̏̈ͪ̏̀̚͘͢r̴̸̸̮̺͛ͣ͛͆̎̾ͧͧ̆́͊̆̔̀̓̚̕͟ ̼͔u͌ ̡̨̠͉̯̞̰͚ͦ̌̔ͮ͑͂̍͗͐ͯͫ̈͗̓̍l̸̡̛͈̥̰͕̹͛̄̑͒̇ͬ̔ͦ̂͛̿͝ẽ ͗̇͗̈ ̸̢̹̙̤̳̘̩̺̌̓̓͘ͅs͈̞̥̠̳̭̤͎̖̤̠̲͇͒̎ͣͫ̐ͮ͊̏̋̓ͬ̈́ͬ̈́̌̊ͦ͠ ̩̼̭̣ ̗͙ ͨ͛̒̄ͣͣͧ̆̆ͪ͡͏̷̶̝͎̫͍̲͕̜̫͎͘ä̷̢̃̄ͭͭ͐̂ͬ̾̑ͩͯ͌̔̏̾ͣ̉͑ ̴̠̰͝ ̼n̢̈́ͦͩ̽ͤ̎̀ͦ͐̉ͭ͋̀͋͊̆͒̿͡҉͚̳̭͔̭͓̣̜̠͚͍͘͜ͅdͬ̐͂ͥͫ͑ͫ̉ ̔̿ͦ̂ ̯̪̞̙̯̙̬͙̼͙̝̟̗͛͟͞͡ͅͅ ̸̬̻̥̳̺̻̺̮͓͙̝͕͖͔̪̄̔̓̎̽͞͡ͅs̨͚̯̬͚̹ͫ̋̓̽̍͒͐̌͌ͨ̀ͣ̈͜͠ o͂̽̎ ̴̜̗̠̺̜͎̦̳̲̗̬̮̩̠̗͑̓̉ͬ͋̐͗͝ ̨͖̭͈̫̱̹̹͚̦̭̯ͥ̿͆̓ͪ̍ͧͧ͆͑̍͋̀͝͝͞ͅd̑͐́͒̑҉̵̛̻̥̰̜̩̯͘͞ ̥̗̙͍ ̩̲̬̤ͅö̴͉̙̬̯́̿͐ͮ͡͠ ͩ̾͛̅͛ͨͤ͊̐̂̒̇ͦͮ̇ͩ̈̐̀͏̭͎͍̪̫̪͈̜̞̠͘ͅͅI̘̝̬͕͉̘ͮͦ̋̌̕͝ ͓̰̮͍ ̪̯
    ̭̹̟̰̺̺̪͕͈̩̙̫̣̞ͬͧ̔̏ͯ̀̅̉͞ͅͅA̸̸̧̧̛͓̥̥̘̘͓͂͐̒͌̂̆ͭ̔̌ ̙̭̮͉ ̣̘̺͚̻̝̦̲ͅ ̸͕͕̜̠͕̿͑ͣ͗̄ͤͪ̊̅͡ͅf̟̙͔̘̳̫̤̘̪̲̉̍̇͊ͯ̌̈́ͫͥ͑ͫ͑͠ͅũ̿ͫ ͩ͛͗ͪ ̸̍ͪ͑ͯ̑͆̓͑ͦ̇҉҉̘͖̮̬̯̜͓̞̩̣̱̟̳̝ͅͅͅl̵̺̬͇͗ͣͣ̂ͭ̏ͣ̓͒͜ͅ ̦̮̪͈ l̨͛̔̍͊̋͛ͥ͌ͩ̆̋͛̉̓̅̃̐̿̾҉̖̥̼͙̙̲̞̟̣̦̥͍̮͉̥̟͡͠ ̵̡̼̗̥̰̹̺͈͓̟͉̥̹̦̗͍̼̈́͂̓ͭ̅̈́̄́͡͝c̓̓ͪ̄ͫ͆̑ͩͧͤ̿̓̇̆̃͛ͪ ̶̡ͨ̓ ͙͇͔̰̤͚̹ǫ̶͋̅͛̑̏̂̃͜͠҉͙̬̺̭̮̠̝̳͍ͅm̶̴̼͚̯̯͇͔͕̽ͮ̀ͥ̆͜ ͚̼͓̱ ̗̩m̷̙̹̻̖͕͖̳͈̻̥̜̖̺͊̋͗ͬͪ̃̈́ͫ̍́̅̄͐͝i̴̧̡̦͎͔̪̎ͧ̏ͨͯ͜͞ ̘̺͚̞ ̳̟̫̬͈̭̪͇̬̮ͅṭ̷̛̗͚̥̝͈͉̺̳̰̓͊̈̋̄͑̏͛̒̂̑̊̌̑̓̾̑ͫͥ͘͡ͅ ̘͕͕̫ ̞m̧̬̬͉͖͔̩̭̜͙̦̜̗̻͊̏͋̒̊ͭ͒̈ͣ͑̓ͣ͒ͫ͞ę̡̺̥̯̺͓̱̎ͦ͂ͫ͗͢ ̬̩͍̱ ̬͉̝̯n̸̨͖͓͖̼̼̮̤̗̫̺͇̭̗͍̼̲̏̂ͭͮ͐̾̏ͩͯ̇͢͟t̛̙̮͈ͣ̇ͬ̂ͩ́ ̹͚̘͕ ͇̞̗'̴̸̸͙͕̳̠̘̥͎͋̏ͬ͒̎̑̄̂̆̋ͬ̚͠͝s̐͋̊ͤ̆͗̽͗͌̿̌͗̾̐͘͜͟ ͓̰̖͢ ͖̞̬̻͉̦ ̶͈̪̳̼̭̳ͬ͌̅̊̆͋̿̀̀ͅw̧͌͒ͩ͑ͦ͆̍ͮ͒̓̓ͬ̚͢͢͏̤̗̠ͅh͛͗̂͑̄́ ͨ͑͐̚ ̴̶̠͍͓̦̟̯̺̦͡͝a̶̶͎̟̖͙̙̤̰̠̪̮̬͈͔̺ͥͬ̎͆͑̐̄̄̓̇͌ͩ̒̋̀͘͡ ̣̤̩̠ ṭ̸̶̶̝̬͍͓̤̪̯͙͍̦̙͚͚̖̜̖͇̱͛̽͑́ͤ̃ͪ͛̊͂̾͑ͪ́̚ ̡̣̬̩̩̰̤͙̻̦̼̟̗̹̝͈̗͇͍͈ͨͭͯ̃͌ͣ̅̈͂ͬ͗͂̌͗̍̎ͥ̕͡͝͠I̒̍ͤ̇ ̆ͪͥ́ ̥̲̦̻̳̰͓̗͚̹͓̭'̭̥̭͇͍̫̗̘͎̎̏ͮͪͬͬͮͬͧ͌͡͠mͤ̈́͂̇̂͂̈͊̃͛͆ ͣͨ͌̋ ̢̡̡̩͈͎̻̟̗͝ ̴̴̜͔̠̱͔̮͚̥̪͚͖̤̖̹̯̦̀ͭ̉ͤ̇̎ͨͫ̇̅ͫ̍̎̅ͣ̀́͞ͅͅt̍̏̏́̄ͪ̎ ͣ̌ͨͨ ̡̢̒̆̏ͭ̽ͫ͂҉͍̼̤͖͙̫̦̱͖̞̪͍̼̝̣̝͍͎h̶̛̞̯͈ͦ͒ͨ̆͗̑̌̔̎̀̕͞ ͓̦͙̻ ̪̱̪̠̲͓̞̺̳į̾ͩ̄̆͊͏̗̼̻͔̼̹̫͙͍̤̯́͝ͅn̔ͬͪͧ͗͒͑̎̀̈̄͂̚̚ ̢̉͂͢ ̢̯͇̟̣̪̬̩̺͇͍̹̤͈͢k̴̰̹̪̝̙̩̫̰̯̪͑ͧ͋ͮͭ̔͆̄̈̄̓ͪ̎ͭ̄̽ͬͦ̕ ̯͈̥̲ ̥ï͙͈̠̞̀̈́ͥ̾̀̍̈́̿͋ͤ̚͜͢͠n̢̨̧̳̳͉̦̈́͑ͮ̒͋́ͧ̀͑ͥͬ̂ͥ̔ͣ͢͞ ͎̭̮g ̵̲̳̩̥̲́ͥͥ͌̋̍̀̒̔̀͑ͮ̀̚͢ ̸̶̩̞̻̱̱͙̫̻̟̮ͫͭ͊͐͊̄́͟ͅͅo̴̵̰̙̠̫͑͆͋̍̎͌̋̉ͫ̀̚fͥ̔ͣ͋̐ ͩ̎ͣͯ ̶̢ͧͯ̊҉͉̱̦̦̺̦̜̞͎͕͔̱͔̝
    ̌̊ͩ̆̎̈ͫ̎̍ͤ̊҉̶̘̜͙̦͉͍̖͔̮̥͙̼̗͢Ŷ̷̨͚͓̪̞͕̣͈̟̹̞̆̋͌͗̕ ͉o̐͛ ̙͉̪̳͔̤̌ͦͧ͑͂̀̓̑̀͝ṵ͖̣̱̻̱͖͍̥͉̮̖́ͬ͗̑͟͟ ̨̺̘͔͙̼̩̗̖͍͚͈͉̳͑͛̄̄̆̋̿̈͋ͭ̔́͆͡w̍ͥ̒ͧͧ̓ͦ͂̃͏̵͍̤͚̗͓̗ ̬̰̰͓ o̶̡͍̪̗̟͓̥͇̳̣̅ͣ̐́́ͦ͋͂̑̾̀̚͢͡u̵̬̳̐̆̄̐̐̎͆ͬͭ̄͌͗̀ͮ͢͢͠ ̬̳͓ ̥̤̼͖͔̥̟̮̱l̴̴̡̯̩̫̞̲̮͖̩̩͇̼͂ͮ̽ͩ̉̀͜d̛̲͙̲͖̙̻͆̎ͫ̿̀n͆ ̾̒ͥ́ ̡̨͉̥̫̩͓̠̳̠̳̮̗͚ͬ͗̑̓̌ͣ͂ͭ͌ͬ̃̀̚͘͘ͅ'͗ͪ̊̆̀҉̣͎͕͜tͦ͂̒͗ ̇̈́̓̆ ̷̮̝̹̤̤̯̞̰̊̇̅ͫ͆ͫ̇͜ ̸̷̠͎̠͎ͧ̅ͭ̓̀͘͞g̦͉͎͙̰̖̼͎̟̲͉ͫ̑͒ͭ́͘͜͜͝e̴ͯͤ̆̆̃̂ͣͥ́̚ ͔̝̰͞ ͖̝̪͖̺͔̰̬̞͔̱̹̺͈͈t͇̼̥̠̗̬̣̳̤́̓͌ͯͥ͋̾̓̈͒̓́̾ͭͨ̉̓̀͢͢͞ ͇̤͔̗ ̵̓ͦ̌̍̐̐͂̃̎̔̇͋̚҉̶̝̜̲͔͎̕t̴̵̽͌͊̌ͭ̋͑̈͡҉͚̺̮̺̹͙͢ͅhͭ̓ ͯ̿͆̐ ͩ̏͌͋̇ͣ́̓͌̎̐҉̢̞͔̟̤̙͘i̙͈̥͗͗̀̚͟s̷̏̊̔̈́̇͛͛̄ͯ̈́̄ͪ̐̆̾͞ ̪̥̝̖ ̙̻̮͈̤̠̥̼̩͖͓͕̩̪̣ ̢̡̹̗̼̣̺͙͇̮̿ͪͬ̈̐̈̓͑̂͛̽̓ͨ͒ͬ̔̈́̿̀͘f̛ͨͨ̈́̋̇̽̆͂̐̍̍͑̌̅ ̗̫͓͡ ̹̹̮̭͖̮̠̱͚͚͙͔̙̫r̸̡̧̬̣̻̯͙̭̙̋͗̄̄ͫ̓̓ͬͪͪ̑̄͋́̑̋ͣ͑́̚̕ ̻̝̱̗ ̥̞̱o̷̥͓̣͖̻̞͍͈͎̯̭̫͍̲͓̫̫̣̠ͯͨ́͛̅ͭͭ̔̑͢͝͞͝m̢̒̿ͣ͗̎̈̚ ̢̯͔͜ ̖̹̝͇͖̻̘̳̜͔̜ͅ ̡̡͍̼̤̫̞̘̭̰̮̬̻̳͈̘̳ͯͣ̑̌̍̉ͩͫ̓̇͛̑͆̉̂ͩ͘͟a̧̡̨̫ͣͯ̀̐̂́ ̞͎̞̺ ͓n̸̨͕̫̫͔̣͚͖̓ͪ̑̒͋ͫͤ̽ͧy͖͔̼͖͕̯͎̲͇̘͚̟̲̯̽̿ͯ̎̉̃͌̒͝ͅ ̸̧̤̬̺͇̬̘͉͖̥̭̟͍͓̓̈̐͑̒ͦͧ́ͭ͂̒́͟oͩ̈́ͫͣ͌ͯͬ͂̓̐́̋ͤ͘҉̧͝ ̶͕̥̱ ͕̙̝͓̼̠̗̪͔͙̲̙̞͎͈ṱ̨̨͉̭̬̘̦ͥ͑̿ͬͥ̑ͣ̓̊ͮ̅̄̉́͞͡hͣ̅͒ͭ̑ ͩͩͫͤ ̵͈͍̖͔͚̳͎̖̝͍͉̘̊̀͘͝e̵̶ͦ̌͊͊̊͑͒ͣͦ̉̄̕͡҉̝̣̜̮̬̪̮̱̝̰̖̫ ŕͮͨ ̴̢̛͓̝̝̺̫̼̖͙̥̗̠̘͇̼̤̱̅̾̉̃͐̃̿̀͆ͦ͛̄̀̚͢ͅͅ ̫͕͉̳̣̥͍̹̬̬͂̿̽͊̂̇͑̎̆ͮ̓̉̅ͫ̎̕͞g̸̛̮̹̞̱̹͉̫̺ͩ̆͐̾̽̎́͜ ̠͙͚͉ ̼͈̮u̴̢ͭ̈̀̔̃͢͢҉̰̝̦̯̘͓̫̼͈̜̪y̴͚̝̺̠͚ͨͫ͗ͮ̌ͧ̉̈́͑̂̔ͮ̀̀ ̰̺̝̜ ̣̹̣͈̠̙
    ̵͉̼̪̩̳ͪ͗̅͊ͩ̒ͧ͌̐̈̃̎͐̚̚͠ͅ
    ͋͐́̊̌ͣ͌̉̌̈́ͭͭ҉̨̨̩̪̯̭̘̙̺̣̲̱̗͜I̷̶̧͊ͬ̎͛̇̌ͮ̔͑ͮ̏̊́̌̏ ͕͔͇̞ ̱ ͈̮̺̫̤̺̥̼̪ͨ͛̇͑́ͩ̌̀̏ͮͣͯ̊͑̂̚͟͞ͅj̸͇͈̝͙̼͑͊͛ͬ͌̀͞u̒ͣ̋ ̓ͥ̉̽ ̵ͤ̿̆͏̡͖̳̘͉͙͔̦̜̺s͕̭͈̰̱̦̗͔̎̊̒ͬ͛̓͌͌̃ͭ̏̒̇̀͘t̍̇̐̾̇͊ ̏ͦ́̏ ̧͈̯̝̭̗̼͖̜̟͊̕ ̷̭̖̩̱̪̥͔͇̙͆̈̍͂̿ͩ̆̾͢͡͞w̶̛̠͓̏̇̄̏͑̄͂̃͆͂ͧͩ̉ͯ̅̌̚̕͢͠ ̟͉͇̖ ḁ̴̩̫̺̹̖͈͉̒̍͑͂̎͒̒̆̽͆ͪ̐̌͋̕͡͞n̶̸̛͔̲͇͎̫̍̈́ͪ̍ͯͫ̋̿ͨͩ͜ ̱̬͚ ṱ̬̼̹̫̭̪̾̅͛̐͂̉́̅̄́͂͌̇̂͂ͧ̕ ̶͒̏̄̏̒̃ͦ͆̍̊͋ͥͥ҉̶̳̦̟͕̬̫̖̲͖̱͍̭͙͈̹̜̭͘͜t̿̐ͤ̓̀̍ͯͮͨ̈ ͫ̑͗́ ͪ̊͏̶̶̡̗͖̜͕̘̼̹͕͈̜̳͘o̴ͨͯͧ̆ͩ̈́ͣ͂͌ͭͣ̈̎ͥ̆̌͢͡͏͖̹͔̘͎̩͓ ̱̞̘̮ ̺̹͈͇͓͉ ̢̛̠͕̙̼̩̖͎̳͕̑̈̉͋͢͠ṭ̷̡̯͉͉̻̯͂̃ͪͯ̃͊ͭ̃̉ͦ̑̆́̐́̄͢͠ͅͅ ̳͈̰̯ ̳̣̬̳̠͎̺e̶̛͕̺̫̭͖̺͒̽̉ͨ̃̓̂̎̈́̌̽̒ͬͮ̀͘͞l̉ͭ̅̆̓̄̇ͥͯ͒̽͗ ͓́͟͡ ̭̱̩̟̺̼̲̠ͅl̵͇̖̜͔̬̐͊̐ͯ̉̅͒͑ͣ̽̒̅͑͗͋͋͟͟͢͡ ̷̨̛͇̙͔̭͙͍̙̝̳̭̳̣̭͎̦͓͂̐̓̄ͮ̎͆̃͗̅ͧ̌́͘y͑ͣ̽ͯ͆͑̓͆̾͒̆͂ ̿͑ͥ̂ ̻̠͙̠̦̼̈̿́͟o̸̸ͧ͋̐̈͗͋̆ͭ̾̆̇̋́͜҉̲̞̳̙̞̜̪uͩ̋̎͒̇ͥ̒̓̉̚ ̷̜̕̕ ͉͈̺͇͙̞̮̯̪̼̹ ̨̼̳̟̼̬̱̫͎̭ͨ͆̀̽̽̄̓̍ͭ̿ͫ̿̇̎̽̍͡ḩ̳̍̄ͥ͒ͯ͊̋̌̈́̅̏͑͛̀͞͡ ̭͚̼ͅ ̼̖͈͔ọ̢̢͍̜̪̪̠̟̏ͫ͊̆́̈̎ͤ̉̐̂͛̀̚͝w̶̤̬̘̥͙͙̟̖ͭ̊̄͆͊͘͜ ̹̥̮ ̶̛͓̞̣͖̗̜ͤ̃̋̓̀̓̽͗̂̍ͫ̈́̾̓Iͧ͗͛͋̅̊ͯ͆͑̽ͤͮ͏̧̨̯͈͎͍̼̟̙ͅ ̜͍̻ͅ ͕̣͙̖͎'̔̇̂ͨ̑̎ͫͤ͟͏҉̶̮͇̺͓̼̖͕͍m̵̡̡̡̪̟̜̲͙͇ͯ͒͐͑̇́̑ͨ͝ ͔͕͔͔ ̸̑ͫ̌̂͂̾͐͒̕҉̵͈̹̩̗͈̪̖̪̜̹̰̝́f̷̡̨̙̦̑̃ͮͤ́͌̐̔͋ͨ̊͋̇̚͘ ͖̝͈̟ ̣ë̦͙͖͖̘͈̘ͩ͆́̋̃ͥ̏ͨ̐̍͊͒ͮ̎͜͠e̢̨̛̮ͭͭ͑̊̋ͣͧ̓ͮ̈́ͤ̌̀̚̚ ̤̫̠ͅ l̢͚̙͉̘̻̩͙̼̼̼̪̗̺̪̰̏̇̀̆͌ͪ͛̇̋ͩͦͫ̉ͮͨ̆͆́̕͜ͅͅḯ͌̔ͮ͛̈́̈́ ̀́҉ ̸̧̫̺̺̳͓n̷ͣ̈̎̒̀͝҉̲̩̫͙̲͇̰̮̹̤ͅg̨̧͇͔̬̹̟̦̻̑̌ͬ͋̽ͬ͑ͫ̂ ̠
    ̵̨̡̬̮̫̮͇̱̝̼͚̥̥̟̝̩͉̹͖̂͐͒͗͌͆ͫ͒̎Gͯ̆͆͋ͫͣ̆ͫ͘͟҉̜̼͚o͋ ̈́̇̏͞ ̨̨͈̮͇̟͓̹t̸̛͗͋͊̊͒̔̃̾͐̍͋̀҉̩̯̞̮͈̤̦̗tͮ̊̋̒̌̌͛͑̃̉́̔̚ ̏̄̓̓ ̴̡͍̦̥̲̙̺̥̲͍ͯͣä͈̗̘͕͇̻͇̲̣́̾̏̈́͊̃͊̑̾ͫ̂̿̈́͂̐ͣ͡͝ ̡͙̠̝͔͔̠̼̹̲̜̜̲̥͒͛̾͗̓ͬ͒̋ͤ͆ͨ̊͐͒̿͗̓̀͜͝m̶̵̈́̆͑̿̊ͫ̋̍͊ ̴̨̟̞ ͉̬̹͔̺ͅą͖̝͙̼̖̩̦̠̭̦̬͔ͣ̄̉̚͜k̛̄͑̓̿͑͒̒͌̓̃ͮ̈ͩͤ̒͊̃̄͞ ̻̼̩͜ ̥̤͎̥̰̩̟̺̰ͅe̴̢ͬͥ̾ͪ͑̕͏͓͚̯̳̩̪̥̰̟̲̲͇͇̪ͅ ͂͑̔̊ͯ̀̏͋ͮͣ̂ͮ͐̄͠͝҉̘̯̭̜̞̬͍̩̠̮̣̱̯ͅy̛ͩͦͣͯ̿̇̐ͮ̇̇̉̕͡ ̷͙̦̞ ͍͇͍͙̹̙̱͓̣o̓͐͂̑̔͑͂ͩ̌̈́ͩͩ͐͒̈͌҉͔͙̮͈͇̳̞̟̜̬̗̳̪̫̳̜̫͟ͅ ͍ǔ̓ ͩ͌̀ͭͪͬ̂̂ͪ̑͂͞͏̵͓͖͙͉͈̜ ̏ͥ͐̉ͨ̎ͬͨ͒͂̿̏̃̿͝͏̷͍̩̩͔͓͚̖̖̮̤͜u̵̡͖̝̫̘̭̹͉ͥͯ̇̓͐ͤ͟͡ ̻̖̪̮ ̩͉̝n̡̥̻̟̝̖͇͋ͦͩͦͦͫ̽̕d̶̲͈̣̗̭̗̻̺̆͆ͦ̌̍͊ͣ̃ͬ͗ͤ͛́ͯ̚̕e ̏̌͛ͧ ̧̄ͬ͏̘͕͉̩̜̘̪̮̞͉̼͙̫͓̻͚̳r̢̛͓̪̙͚̗͙̟̘̗̠͙̍̓̒̌̂̇ͩͫ͟s͐ ̉̔̅̄ ̝̳͈̝̠̖̤̹̲̻̯̻̹͎̏̀͝t̵̪̭̯̼̼̠̠͈̯̖̗̥̓͆̾ͫ͂ͬ̊̃̕aͪ̋̊͗̃ ͂̑̽̋ ̙̗̙̻͍̐̎̀̕͢͞n̥͚̼͎͓̭̦̎͑̄ͣ̈́̔̊̿̂̎ͪ̈̏̃͜͟ḋ̾̌ͫ͊ͧ̑̈́̅̑ ͨͦ̄ͪ ̵̡͕̣͕̤̞̮̟̪͇͍̥͎͎͑́͟ͅ
    ̴̃̃͛̔̃̔ͩͤ̄ͨ̓ͯ̚͢͏̖̞̪̭̞͓͍̀
    ̸̨ͮ͊ͥ̍̅̂͌ͧ̆̾̏̑̚͝҉̤̙̘͈͕̖̪̲[̢̫̝̠̝͇̹̠ͦ̓ͤ́C̴̴̷̸͍͚͚̝͓̗͔͖͍ͥ͂̽̆̃ͩͩ̓̑ͯ̿́͝ͅḧ́͑ͧ̏͂ ͣ̅̾̑ ̸̨̪̥͇̟̤͎̌̍͑̄ͥ͛̇͐͜͝͠ͅō̖̙̺̺͙̘͌̋̐̓͊̈ͯ̆ͩ͋̈̎ͥ̀͡r͐̌ ͬ̆̓͛ ͍̟̙̯̰͖̞̝̹͓͕̦̰̟̙̦̲̬͇̄͗ͣ̉̀͢͟͝ū̻̘̦̗̥̰ͣͦͭ͌̋̌̒̿̌̀͘ ̬͙̼̹ s͋̾ͩͫ̊̈͒̄̽͡҉҉̱̱̰̩͙͕̤̪̱̝̜̰̥͈̞͙̻̹̘̀:ͪ̓ͦͩ͏͚̹̹̮̙͈̝͝ ͙̞ͅ ̱]̵̡̨̥̪͕̗̺̲̜̻̺̦̯̰̫͆͐̿ͯͧͪͪ̆̉̈ͩ̌̊͟
    ̴̧͋̀̀ͫͭͤ̇̌ͤ͐͑ͮ͛͑ͨ̆̚̚̚͏̢̖̺̼͔̲͔̮͕͚͓̲̰N̴͂̔̆ͧ̽̋ͧ͑͜ ̹̭̠̭ ȇ̸̸͎͖͈̖̖̬͉̹̲̫̝̫̊̈́̿̓͌͌ͩ̀v̈́̇͒́̍͌͛̒͘͟͟҉̝̼̙̩̻̞̤̪͇ͅ ͉e͌ ̸̴̫̝̰̜̝̜ͨ̽ͭ͐̽̊ͥ͛ͯ͋ͪͮ̇ͬ̆̊͂̚͡͠ͅr̴̶͇̗͍̭͓ͥͮ̂́͑̈́͘͢ ͎ ͎͇͚̗̳̇̌͒̌ͤͩ̋͋͛̑̓̍̿ͧ̏̕͟͞g̶̶̴ͮ̄̂̊́̔ͯ̊͗ͣͥ̂̓ͧ̉͛͑ͬ͏ ̛̞̤ͅ ̲̖͚̖̺̼̖̳̘̟̬̥̩̖̤o̮̼͖͎̦͙͉͚̯̹͉̹̟͈ͣͬͤ̆͒̎̾̒̎͋̎ͬ̌̕ǹ ͬ͌ͥ͒ ̸͕͕͓̟̟̠̖̗͔̣ͫ̉͆̂ͮ̑̇͜nͣ͗͊̒̋ͧ̈ͮ̊ͣ̅̓ͫ̃ͦ̇҉̵̢̡̛̻͇͔͍̺ ̙̦͇̯ ̗͕a̴̴̢̳̘̘̻̗̭̻͈̪̫̜͇͍̪̫̭ͤͭͬͦ̅̍ͤͮ̀ͭ̐ͅ ͍̞̘̥̻̮̹̥̱͉͎͋́ͭ͋ͣͫ̔͘g̸̐ͧͬͣ̅͊̅͘҉̟̭̲̞͕͍̫̣͇̳̟̩̱i͆͂ ̓ͣ̈́̈ ̛̟̯̬̣̝̣̱̭ͥ̔ͨ͂̆̏ͨ̔ͬ͑̇̀̚͞͞͠v͓̭̜̖̆́̔̀̊͑̿̀ͫͯ͆̉̽̀̀͜ ̜̥ͅe ̩͚͙͔̮̙͎̙̫͙͇̠ͨ͊̆̆̈ͪͨ̒ͣ̔̚͢͡ ̜̲͇̪͍̳͚̦̖͚͚̩̩̻͐ͯ͋̽̍̔͆͌́̚͢y̶̶̡̢̛̫͖̰̻̠ͥͧ̋ͤͯ͒ͩ̅ͬ͛ ̝͈̻̖ ̟̤̼̪͔̜̪̺õ̷̸̡̥͖̲̘̰̹̇̔̎̾̎͞ͅu̶̓͗̀̿ͫͧͨ̔̅̍ͨͨͭ̌̚͘̕͞ ͙̣̫ͅ ͕̯̪͚̝͕̺̗̖ ̴̧̟̟̟̹͉̹̻͚̹̘͙͈̺͖ͨ̊̌͑̿̎͋̃͞ͅȗ̵͖̘̥̭̖̳̲̖͙̮͖̳̠́̅͑̚ ͕̪p͛ ̢͕͕̙̘̈́ͩͭͪ̇̎͜͟,̷̡̥͚̠̬̦̫͖̮͓͙̰̜̭̗̈́͋͆ͯ͢͞͞ͅ ͈̞̪͇̩͉͎͓̹͓͙̖̼͙̦̌̇ͣͪ̐͗̈́̕͢ṋ̤͎̞͙̳̑̓̅̒̋͒̈ͮͫͤ̊̈́̚͘͠ ̰͉e̿ ̛̍͌ͭ̚҉̨̘͉͖̘̪͕̲̤̭̩̳̘͍͚͓͕v̢ͯ̄͋ͨ̏ͣ̀͏̹̲̜̲̮̖̳̯̱̺̳͓̰ e̽̀ͮ ̵̧̧̛̜͙̰̹̗͇͎̻͍͙̻͇͖̘̗̞͚̘̥ͮͨͯͭ̓ͫͤ̆̄ͤ͗͂ͬͮͤ̚͠r͐̄̀͊̓ ̴̢̊̃ ̴̧͖̮͓͕͙̣͍̠ ̴͍̪̪͕͖́ͨ̾̐͞͠g̓̅ͬͫ͊ͦ͌̌̉̒ͪ̈ͪ͗͒͋͑̑̚͞҉͞͏̵̱̘̩̲̩̮̮̗ͅ ̺ỏͣ ̧̛̪̫̫̠͎̗̖̠̩̦͉̫͈̥̫̰̗̟̬̾̈́͆ͥ̈́̓̀ͪͩ̃̀͌ͣ͑ͫͪ͑́́n͛ͧ̌̑̀ ͒͑̉ͤ ̬̥̞͉͈̮͔̏͂ͬ̈́͊̆̌ͭ̽́͜͞n̸̡ͩ̀̓̌̏ͩ͊̔ͭ͜͝͏̜̮̠̰̼̺͖̜̗aͪ̅ ͒͒͋ͪ ̛̺̼͈͈̘̹͙͕̻̖͖̜͉ͨ̓ͧͯ̇ͫ̚̕͢ ̶̡̜͔̼͎̠̮͉̘̤̇̇ͣͥ̾͘͠͞ͅl̡ͪ̒̒̇͏̧̙̝͖͇͎̳͈̜͔͙͇̫̯ë́̽ͥ̿ ́̽͂̅ ̛̥̪̣͖̺̻̼̳̖͔̿͑ͦ̌͋͗̿̂̋̓̀͡ț̨͉̥͈̦̝̟̞̺̆ͧͮ͊͂̿̒̂̃͟͝ͅ ̰̱̲̪ ͇̭̞̣ ̵̶̸̨͚̳̬̼̭͍̥̱̻̒̾̌͂̎͋̓͗̄̂̏̍y̷̸ͬͥ̍̓̃́̐ͭ͛̈ͩ̄ͣͬ̚̚̚͞ ͉̼͖̙ ̪ǫ̢̨̝̪͈̤͓̺̤͚̥̦̮̱̜̹̽͑̌͛̔̓͂ͣͧ̈́̄̒̆͐̉̽́̓͘ͅuͮ́ͥͭ͌̈ ̌͆ͦ̽ ̠͇̦̬̜͇͓̬̻͉̤͕̳͉̉͗͞ ̷̙̣̝͙͕͍͕̍́̿̾͒ͬͯ̏̄d̴̨̛̫̳̦̱̠͍͈̹̜̗̝͉̺͐͆̽ͬͩ͢͡oͫ̈̆̌ ̉͐̈̈ ̵̵̢͕̪͈̖͇̓͝ͅw͌̉̔ͮ̓̍́ͨͬ̋͏͏̣̩̪͎̖̦͈̭̗̬̦̻̬n̿̈́̽̆ͪ̄̀ͤ ̓́͏̲ ̻̲̥