Thanks

Trading my Combat Arms NA account for a Crossfire NA account

I made a thread in the Crossfire Selling/Trading/Buying section but I'm assuming people won't really know what the game is so I came here instead in hopes of finding some customers.

The link to the thread is https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1077125

Skype is nbrandon97

The account screenshots is https://imgur.com/a/SsAGV

I will not be accepting any sorts of payments beside trading for a Crossfire NA account.

As you can see in the screenshots, the account has roughly over 40 perms and has quite a few gold perms. Never hacked on it at all, has a clean CBL. Literally got updated my game yesterday night to get the screenshots for it to trade it off for a Crossfire NA account.

Life is like a party.
    You invite a lot of people; some go, some join you, some laugh with you, some didn’t come.
    But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would clean up the mess with you.
    And most of the time, those were the uninvited ones.

Thanks
    Bump! Still looking for an CF NA account that I can trade for my CA account.

Life is like a party.
    You invite a lot of people; some go, some join you, some laugh with you, some didn’t come.
    But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would clean up the mess with you.

Thanks
    Bump! Still trying to find an account!

Life is like a party.

Thanks
    Bump! Still looking for an CF acc!

Life is like a party.

Thanks
    How much VIP you want for your cf acc. contact me for me info at skype:dafuq.gay