Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

This is not the end of gta modding

It has been a "black" month for modding, injections, ev1... got detected and just when a private mod team made a new hook they released the 1.32. But this is not the end of modding, it's rockstar this should have been detected long ago but the way the game is made will let us mod in imaginable ways for a long time (just like now). So don't worry play legit or just play another game. (I have a recovery and drop service and i never mod for myself i play legit I only mod on test accounts for testing purposes, and i must say that yeah the game is grindy very grindy but you don't need mods always, play with friends or whatever and get money when this shit gets undetected).

PD: I have posted this because a lot of people were saying that this was the end of gta modding.

Thanks
    Well, to not put too fine a point on it, i wouldn't waste time spoonfeeding the terminally lazy (i.e. those who cry 'game over' because they can't get their quick-mod fix, have to wait and having to wait = game over for modding in their book). They believe what they want to believe.

Anyone with half a percent of a working bit of grey matter knows that, in some shape or form - could be hideously complex and unwieldy or slimline and razor efficient and very stealthy - some kind of workaround to new injected or hooked mods or some method otherwise will eventually come out into the open.

It's all a matter of time, just a question really of how long does a person want to wait on some progress - and the same person how would ponder on that maybe is starting to think that it's time to look at something that's mod-friendly or mod-tolerent/encouraged to mess with.

But whilst there is probability and will, something will transpire and probably be short-lived (as seems to be the pattern these days) - but whatever timeframe may have potentially been in place got torn up when the 1.32 patch got dumped on us.

Time will tell.

Thanks
    the end of cheating and griefing you mean?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oleg_aka_djmeg View Post
    the end of cheating and griefing you mean?
    Hahahah...you're funny.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    no we need a application runner if we do that then we can over come it plz reply

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by XL2015 View Post
    Hahahah...you're funny.
    Once Jordan releases his menu to the public, Online will be ruined once again.

Thanks
    This game is so enjoyable right now without skids doing random fuck boiii stuff.

Thanks
    its the ahole modders who ruin it for the guys/girls who want to have fun, by whining and reporting

9. The Following User Says Thank You to scooter8033 For This Useful Post:

nashman (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    It has been a "black" month for modding, injections, ev1... got detected and just when a private mod team made a new hook they released the 1.32. But this is not the end of modding, it's rockstar this should have been detected long ago but the way the game is made will let us mod in imaginable ways for a long time (just like now). So don't worry play legit or just play another game. (I have a recovery and drop service and i never mod for myself i play legit I only mod on test accounts for testing purposes, and i must say that yeah the game is grindy very grindy but you don't need mods always, play with friends or whatever and get money when this shit gets undetected).

PD: I have posted this because a lot of people were saying that this was the end of gta modding.
    Funny that you say; play with friends..

Haven't done that in ages since all my friends are too busy with their girlfriends, school or job.
    But if anyone feels playing a game feel free to add me

Thanks
    It is my opinion that new modding efforts should be concentrated on Cheat Engine tables, whether it's creating new or enhancing the existing ones. The problem with mod menus was that with just one user you could easily affect a whole bunch of people, creating a generalized hatred towards modders and thus catching R*'s attention. But with CE tables it only works for yourself (so far). If you take away the ability to affect other players, it would make it harder for others to report you since you're not doing anything to advertise yourself as a modder, such as griefing or spawning money for different people. With CE tables no one knows you're modding, unless you make it obvious, like playing a public mission/race with modifiers enabled. Granted, teleporting everywhere or spawning cars on the spot was fun, but ultimately those are sure ways to get you banned nowadays. The more inconspicuous we are, the safer we are...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmachete View Post
    It is my opinion that new modding efforts should be concentrated on Cheat Engine tables, whether it's creating new or enhancing the existing ones. The problem with mod menus was that with just one user you could easily affect a whole bunch of people, creating a generalized hatred towards modders and thus catching R*'s attention. But with CE tables it only works for yourself (so far). If you take away the ability to affect other players, it would make it harder for others to report you since you're not doing anything to advertise yourself as a modder, such as griefing or spawning money for different people. With CE tables no one knows you're modding, unless you make it obvious, like playing a public mission/race with modifiers enabled. Granted, teleporting everywhere or spawning cars on the spot was fun, but ultimately those are sure ways to get you banned nowadays. The more inconspicuous we are, the safer we are...
    Menyoo is already working online and working again, doubt anyone will turn their menu into a CE table when all that's needed is a new method of injecting.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Menyoo is already working online and working again, doubt anyone will turn their menu into a CE table when all that's needed is a new method of injecting.
    Then all lobbies will revert back to 1.29/1.30: unplayable. 4-5 trigger-happy kids per lobby blowing up everyone, god mode a**holes everywhere, yada-yada, etc. After a couple of days of that R* will figure it out, apply a server-side patch, we'll read lots of crying banned kids on these forums, and we're back to CE tables...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vvmachete For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmachete View Post
    Then all lobbies will revert back to 1.29/1.30: unplayable. 4-5 trigger-happy kids per lobby blowing up everyone, god mode a**holes everywhere, yada-yada, etc. After a couple of days of that R* will figure it out, apply a server-side patch, we'll read lots of crying banned kids on these forums, and we're back to CE tables...
    I agree, but it doesn't mean people will give up on internal menus. It's one of those things man. Even games like CS:GO where you get banned almost right away for hacking still have hacks and thousands of downloads. Bans don't stop shit tbh

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

vvmachete (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    hacks must be only for MONEY and car mods ... the rest is killing fun of the ONLINE GAME !!!!!!!!! when lil kids playing in godmode or destroying the whole sessions with spamming or exploding everyone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILONE1 View Post
    hacks must be only for MONEY and car mods ... the rest is killing fun of the ONLINE GAME !!!!!!!!! when lil kids playing in godmode or destroying the whole sessions with spamming or exploding everyone
    Agreed, people kept blowing me in almost every public session when everyone used mod menus

The game was fun when ppl didnt ruin everyone's gameplay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast