Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    All of you, please stop. This will just end up turning into an endless argument. Nothing is probably going to change except for the payment system which might be implemented along with the reimplementation of the OMM services and some other stuff. The usage of Unofficial Middlemen may never be allowed.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (01-31-2016),ToonLink (01-31-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    All of you, please stop. This will just end up turning into an endless argument. Nothing is probably going to change except for the payment system which might be implemented along with the reimplementation of the OMM services and some other stuff. The usage of Unofficial Middlemen may never be allowed.
    Shut up Hunter.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    All of you
    will just end up turning into
    Nothing
    THE TRUE MEANING OF THE MESSAGE REVEALED

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToonLink For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (01-31-2016),Hunter (01-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

Shut up Hunter.
    Fuck you, Garett. 8[

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    You're so ignorant. Dave wouldn't have to deal with MM's applying to become MM's then resigning because they don't like the job they signed up for if they did what every other fucking successful online market does. You guys not offering any middleman services has a lot more people getting scammed than if anyone on the site could middleman right now. I suggest you go do a little research on how online marketplaces work. There are plenty of sites that have no problem doing it, and it's sad that this site can't seem to find the fucking solution that's right in front of your face. None of these ideas are mine, they're sites that run successful marketplaces where staff isn't even needed to run the marketplace. You guys are trying to find some complex retarded ass bullshit to do when you can simply allow ANYONE to middleman for ANY price that they wish. If somebody is retarded enough to use somebody with 10 posts and joined a week ago, they're shit out of luck. You don't have to fucking babysit everyone on the site by only using official middleman and protect them from scammers.
    What the fuck do you know about running a site? You think the people that signed up for MM didn't think that they wouldn't resign? I've never seen anyone so fucking mentally ill that they have been given all the reasons why MM services now are not being used and why Unofficial MM's aren't allowed but seems like your brain is smaller than your left nut. Let me put this too you straight up so that autistic brain thats deformed can understand this, Official Middlemen are chosen because they are trusted and have a lot of vouches unless like the fucking retarded idea you pulled out of your ass for letting anyone MM. Even though anyone can scam thats why MM's are carefully chosen and thats why its hard to fucking choose a new MM every time one resigns. Except for a few exceptions like once on MPGH there have been almost no cases of MM's doing exit scams. Since i've been MM for 6 months approx 5 MM's resigned but wheres there fucking exit scam, there wasn't any because admins did a good job of choosing trusted members to be MM's unless like your dumbass letting anyone MM that could fucking scam if they get their hands on a couple hundred. Also if someone decides to use MM's for a $100k trade they're mentally ill although I would not scam no matter what the price. Please get off MPGH if you do not like how we run because we don't need any more downies running around thinking they're smart.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

ToonLink (01-31-2016)

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Someone call 911 cus this topic is on fire

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

H!nt (02-01-2016),Smoke (01-31-2016),ToonLink (01-31-2016)

Thanks
    just make me a MM , I'll change this cursed world @Liz @arunforce @Dave84311

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    just make me a MM , I'll change this cursed world @Liz @arunforce @Dave84311
    I thought you wanted to get directly promoted to HOMM?

Thanks
    Royce maybe if you ask for MM one more time it will happen

Thanks
    Another thread turned into an endless argument.
    Last edited by Terror; 01-31-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Fuck you, Garett. 8[
    Sheep, I think you need to watch yourself. If you don't I will shave all of your wool off. e.e

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sir jblover View Post
    Royce maybe if you ask for MM one more time it will happen
    #ROYCEFORMM2016MAKEITHAPPEN
    #ROYCEFORHEADADMIN2016
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Wyo (01-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Sheep, I think you need to watch yourself. If you don't I will shave all of your wool off. e.e

- - - Updated - - -

#ROYCEFORMM2016MAKEITHAPPEN
    #ROYCEFORHEADADMIN2016
    Shut up, my sheep's unfortunate camel. Yeah, seems like sheep can have their own camels now.

Alright, back on-topic.

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    What the fuck do you know about running a site? You think the people that signed up for MM didn't think that they wouldn't resign? I've never seen anyone so fucking mentally ill that they have been given all the reasons why MM services now are not being used and why Unofficial MM's aren't allowed but seems like your brain is smaller than your left nut. Let me put this too you straight up so that autistic brain thats deformed can understand this, Official Middlemen are chosen because they are trusted and have a lot of vouches unless like the fucking retarded idea you pulled out of your ass for letting anyone MM. Even though anyone can scam thats why MM's are carefully chosen and thats why its hard to fucking choose a new MM every time one resigns. Except for a few exceptions like once on MPGH there have been almost no cases of MM's doing exit scams. Since i've been MM for 6 months approx 5 MM's resigned but wheres there fucking exit scam, there wasn't any because admins did a good job of choosing trusted members to be MM's unless like your dumbass letting anyone MM that could fucking scam if they get their hands on a couple hundred. Also if someone decides to use MM's for a $100k trade they're mentally ill although I would not scam no matter what the price. Please get off MPGH if you do not like how we run because we don't need any more downies running around thinking they're smart.
    You really need to get your head out of your ass. You act like MPGH marketplace is something totally different compared to other websites, when in reality it's not. Why do you even care if everyone can MM? Unless your some dead brain fucking idiot, you wont use somebody offering a middleman service who has no reputation / vouches. So go ahead, let them middleman, their threads will die within a few days. You seem to think that everyone on this site besides you middlemen are going to scam given the chance. Wake up moron, not everyone is a scammer. We shouldn't have to be bogged down by the fee's that you middlemen are going to end up charging when there could be other people who we could potentially trust more than you who would do it for free or at a cheaper rate. Everyone has their breaking point, you're full of shit if you tell me that you would not scam no matter the price. If you had the chance to scam $100 million dollars in bitcoin, you're telling me you wouldn't do it if all that would happen to you is you get banned from MPGH? You're full of shit, anyone who has 2 cents would do it in a heartbeat. Clearly whatever you guys are doing isn't working since you've had to shut down the whole MM service, so why don't you actually take advice from websites who have had it down for years instead of thinking about some bullshit solution that will also fail. There are so many pro's compared to cons when you think of anyone being able to middleman. Pros: 1. There are no restrictions as to when you can find a middleman, as there will almost always be somebody online to middleman for you as to how it was where you had to make an appointment. 2. You can choose to pay a fee or not pay a fee as there would be some people offering it for free. 3. Dave wouldn't have to bother finding new middlemen every week. 4. It adds another service to the marketplace. Cons: You have the occasional "trusted" person who does an exit scam which could happen with a regular middleman anyways. I think the pro's outweigh the cons. You act like you know everything just because you're a middleman. I've been on this site, and other online marketplaces waaaay longer than you buddy.
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 01-31-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    You really need to get your head out of your ass. You act like MPGH marketplace is something totally different compared to other websites, when in reality it's not. Why do you even care if everyone can MM? Unless your some dead brain fucking idiot, you wont use somebody offering a middleman service who has no reputation / vouches. So go ahead, let them middleman, their threads will die within a few days. You seem to think that everyone on this site besides you middlemen are going to scam given the chance. Wake up moron, not everyone is a scammer. We shouldn't have to be bogged down by the fee's that you middlemen are going to end up charging when there could be other people who we could potentially trust more than you who would do it for free or at a cheaper rate. Everyone has their breaking point, you're full of shit if you tell me that you would not scam no matter the price. If you had the chance to scam $100 million dollars in bitcoin, you're telling me you wouldn't do it if all that would happen to you is you get banned from MPGH? You're full of shit, anyone who has 2 cents would do it in a heartbeat. Clearly whatever you guys are doing isn't working since you've had to shut down the whole MM service, so why don't you actually take advice from websites who have had it down for years instead of thinking about some bullshit solution that will also fail. There are so many pro's compared to cons when you think of anyone being able to middleman. Pros: 1. There are no restrictions as to when you can find a middleman, as there will almost always be somebody online to middleman for you as to how it was where you had to make an appointment. 2. You can choose to pay a fee or not pay a fee as there would be some people offering it for free. 3. Dave wouldn't have to bother finding new middlemen every week. 4. It adds another service to the marketplace. Cons: You have the occasional "trusted" person who does an exit scam which could happen with a regular middleman anyways. I think the pro's outweigh the cons. You act like you know everything just because you're a middleman. I've been on this site, and other online marketplaces waaaay longer than you buddy.
    Nah kid dont tell me to get my head out of my ass because you need to get ur head outta ur ass. First of all i've seen what you do in the marketplace, ripping people off selling a ebook for like $2000 which dark is selling for much cheaper and can be found for much cheaper. I care because I don't want people to get scammed by unofficial MM's which won't happen. I can see that you are just dying because you didn't get MM and all those people who bought ur ebook u got em to thank your application lmfao. Calling me a moron??? If you had even a little bit of a brain you would see how many people would end up getting fucked and scammed by scammers you need to wake the fuck up moron. Theres plenty of other sites that offer paid MM services but a lot of people abused the free MM service here and a lot of people support the paid MM service. Theres you and a few other exceptions who are butthurt because the service is going to be paid, you can see easily that ur butthurt that you could be making money if there was a unofficial MM service. I could give less of a fuck if you think if I would scam $100 mill, you obviously don't know what morales are and some people wouldn't scam no matter what the price but what would you know ur scamming people with that ebook that your selling.
    Clearly whatever you guys are doing isn't working since you've had to shut down the whole MM service
    MPGH has had the MM service running without issue for a long time too but like I said people abuse the service and waste MM's time and take more time that it should on trades.
    Let me put one thing straight out for you, this site isn't owned by you or me. Dave owns the site and it was his decision to suspend OMM services so if you are saying that dave is stupid for doing it then you can honestly drag that stupid ass out of mpgh and go ride those other forums you keep talking about. No one gives a fuck about other forums all forum marketplaces run differently so please stfu with that.
    Just because i've only been on mpgh for like 2-3 years doesn't mean I haven't been on other forums, looks like you made this mpgh acc when you were probably 6 and finally got on. No point in arguing with a turd that is basically brain dead.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

ToonLink (01-31-2016)

Thanks
    • "- No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)
    • - No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)"

Just gonna leave this plus its not like its up for debate its already been implemented.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:

ToonLink (01-31-2016)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast