Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzykill722 View Post
    Aw man that sucks that account is sweet, I hope you can recover it
    I couldn't recover it but I do have like 2/3 other accounts that I'm willing to sell but I would first have to update CA again and get things up and running for me because losing my main account on Combat Arms was really pissing me off. Nexon didn't even want to give me anything in return for this. Sucks a lot but oh well. I'll be posting up the new accounts whenever I get a chance to, usually within a week or so I'll have it up and running.

Life is like a party.
    You invite a lot of people; some go, some join you, some laugh with you, some didn’t come.
    But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would clean up the mess with you.
    And most of the time, those were the uninvited ones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Karma for being greedy.
    You should have stick with the $175 offer instead of trusting a new member outta nowhere with your account, trusting them NOT to mess with your account..

Thanks
    The dude who 'scammed' you has been scamming CA kids for over 2 years lmao. He was scamming kids when I first signed up. And I called him out on numerous occasions.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=678833

With users like this, I blame the sellers for doing no background. But hey, it's your product. You do you. Sucks that he's a dick, sucks even more this could have been prevented.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12