Thread: Quit it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quit it

Shalom!

Quit posting threads of how much Combat Arms is ruined, quit posting about how much they suck ass and how he should die.

Please, also stop posting about the fireteam and other crap, we already know. Please just relax, you all were bitching about hacks and you got one. I know that sound harsh but still, quit posting about how much Gordon should die.

The reason is, is the general section is becoming more and more filled up with useless shit and unless you found something that is REALLY important, then don't post and take your anger out onto another game.

Just stop playing, it is not the end of the world, buy a new game or something, go outside, play something different just don't get piss over a free-to-play game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Last time i checked your not a minion

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    I was a minion and I am right, if you notice the thread is becoming filled with useless crap, if it does not stop then I will just have to get Liz or Dave (I will force him :P).

But I know, I should not try and be a Minion, you're right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Smd, hes right. Stfu or die

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    hes not but he would be a good minion he has good activity actually cares about the section not just his post count and he's helpful ... every thread that i have seen mouzie post dw3fan always posts negative comments well the ones i have seen(not saying the minions right now dont have these characteristics just trying to prove a point to dw3fan that mouzie would be a good minion)
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Thanks
    Fucking Pussy's Are On The Worlds Best Hacking Site And Have too Complain About Being Owned By Other Hackers...Well SDFU AND TAKE IT LIKE A REAL HACKER WOULD!!...Yep..I Mean hacking Back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    Fucking Pussy's Are On The Worlds Best Hacking Site And Have too Complain About Being Owned By Other Hackers...Well SDFU AND TAKE IT LIKE A REAL HACKER WOULD!!...Yep..I Mean hacking Back
    lol thats what i do im not guna sit there and see how the hackers fk up my kdr ... for the best way to hack is using the dworm mod and im guna try to get the opk addies if some 1 wants to help me

Thanks
    I agree. I personally have more fun doing hack wars than playing regular. If you don't want me to headshot u, go play something else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hoff0165 View Post
    I agree. I personally have more fun doing hack wars than playing regular. If you don't want me to headshot u, go play something else.
    now i agree with hacking back but i still despise hacker choobs that abuse like most choobs and we wouldnt be it to much shit if gorfag finally saw how much chooby abusers use his hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    hes not but he would be a good minion he has good activity actually cares about the section not just his post count and he's helpful ... every thread that i have seen mouzie post dw3fan always posts negative comments well the ones i have seen(not saying the minions right now dont have these characteristics just trying to prove a point to dw3fan that mouzie would be a good minion)
    I was a Minion, one of the best.

The reason why he is so negative is because I am bisexual and is a Messianic-Reform Jew. Also is Israeli, he just gives a lot of crap to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I agree 100% with this thread. You're here on a hacking site most likely looking for or using hacks here........somewhere down the line you will get owned by another hacker.

I also just noticed in the HELP section alot of complaining about their accounts being banned and how to fix it etc. Guess what, you're hacking, it's bound to happen. I had 3 in a row banned 2 days ago (including my main) but me and my son were in tears here laughing everytime that box poped up saying I was banned.

It's a game. Get over it.

Thanks
    If I had a son I wouldn't teach him to hack. It is a slippery slope to the life of crime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I was a Minion, one of the best.

The reason why he is so negative is because I am bisexual and is a Messianic-Reform Jew. Also is Israeli, he just gives a lot of crap to me.
    ohh i didnt know u were bisexual...ppl are so fked up the bisexual and gay ppland whats wrong with your ware your from or where your family is from i have respect for you cuz ur smart lol smarter than me atleast lol =P
    Last edited by bloddyapache; 01-10-2010 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes. All the threads now are either like this.

Oh fuck nexon.
    Dam Gordon
    ..Shit like that.

I was going to post a thread telling people to stop being little fags but hey. U beat me too it.

The general section is for things that pertain to hacks, or combat arms. Not for people to bitch about others HACKING combat arms..Last time i checked this was a hacking site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by immortalxgod View Post
    Yes. All the threads now are either like this.

Oh fuck nexon.
    Dam Gordon
    ..Shit like that.

I was going to post a thread telling people to stop being little fags but hey. U beat me too it.

The general section is for things that pertain to hacks, or combat arms. Not for people to bitch about others HACKING combat arms..Last time i checked this was a hacking site.
    i heard gorfags next realese will have an aimbot fuck gorfag and his bishy staff