Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Post The pain i live when i see my people die{please read}

loook at this tell me who is terrorist is arabs terrorist ? the arabs in war all day people die becouse of russa and {usa} looks numper of people die alllong from beginng if invashing britsh has killed over 15000000 and the rest killed more the 5 mill arabs have never attack any of them never do invashin AND there is {NEW profs that say usa has made isis for the oil lower it on tthe market thy know oil wont stforand for next 50 year }
    if u read this please open your heart for once tell people what reall happend to us we are human we dont say allah akber for bombing people we say allaah akber for giving mercy on your souls and the let the pain comes out when we said this PLEASE for once be with us search for what reall we are .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to khatabhunter For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    I've been telling people for years our meddling in the middle east is bullshit and not worth it. They used to agree with me around here in Cali, then Obama got elected and now they suddenly think his foreign policy is a good one, even though he's bombed more countries than Bush and in essence while he's avoided boots on the ground it's the exact same Foreign policy, in both principle and results.

In short Americans fall easy prey to Propaganda and i'm in a super minority among them. By my logic, about 30-35% of American voters think Bush was a good President. Today about 40-45% of American voters think Obama is a good President. The strange part to this is that the 30-35% hates Obama passionately and the 40-45% hates Bush passionately. So in essence 70-80% of all active voters are completely inept. I'm not even sure i can count on the other 20-30%, as these people are truly middle of the road and a majority of them still vote Democrat or Republican depending on the mood that election cycle.

Breaking this down even more, something like 50% of people eligible to vote don't bother voting. It makes me think, probably in error, that there's hope. Because when you think about it if everyone voted, the current majority of active voters caught up in the Left vs Right theme would now be a minority of voters, but how do i motivate the other half of potential voters to not only get involved, but to Vote out the majority of Congress and Senators that have used their positions unjustly to make themselves millionaires and to also vote for a real President that realizes our current Foreign policy is nothing more than bullshit to keep the American Dollar as the worlds reserve currency?

I just don't have the answers. Sadly every single front runner in this years elections has already stated their commitment to continue bombing countries that ISIS operates in, which will of course keep pissing off people in the middle east because innocent people will keep dying.

I just... i dunno man. I can't hardly relate to anyone here when it comes to politics and i have few friends when i speak politics. I actively speak my mind, but i can tell you, my ideals don't rub off easily.

Thanks
    Yeah, maybe I don't know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    if u read this please open your heart for once tell people what reall happend to us we are human we dont say allah akber for bombing people we say allaah akber
    please stop.

jesus christ all you post about is half-broken english praising Islam and your religion in the wrong fucking section.

let me point this out to you, from MPGH:

nobody cares

By the way great job caring about "your people" (aka muslims) when you don't seem to care that thousands of others are murdered BY Muslims. Not to mention the refugees in Sweden and Germany that are raping children and women, and the fact that Germany's crime rates have gone up SUBSTANTIALLY since letting Muslim refugees in, but OH WAIT, LET'S NOT TALK OF THAT! THAT IS NOT THE KIND OF TALK THE WORLD WANTS TO HEAR, OH NO, WE ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE RELIGIOUS GROUP!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Duck View Post
    Yeah, maybe I don't know
    don't reply at all if you have nothing good to say.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 02-06-2016 at 05:34 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Frustrating

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by HitTheFolks View Post
    Frustrating
    not going to fucking repeat myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

please stop.

jesus christ all you post about is half-broken english praising Islam and your religion in the wrong fucking section.

let me point this out to you, from MPGH:

nobody cares

By the way great job caring about "your people" (aka muslims) when you don't seem to care that thousands of others are murdered BY Muslims. Not to mention the refugees in Sweden and Germany that are raping children and women, and the fact that Germany's crime rates have gone up SUBSTANTIALLY since letting Muslim refugees in, but OH WAIT, LET'S NOT TALK OF THAT! THAT IS NOT THE KIND OF TALK THE WORLD WANTS TO HEAR, OH NO, WE ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE RELIGIOUS GROUP!

says who? people can post what they want .-.

Thanks
    I'm not even Islam but they have their own opinion and are able to speak what they feel .... If there is a problem simply click the back button on your browser page

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by alyx29 View Post
    says who? people can post what they want .-.

It's called the rules bud.

I think a useless post that contributes nothing to the thread expect the poster's POSTCOUNT is considered SPAM, which last time I checked is both fucking ANNOYING TO LOOK AT and against pretty much EVERY SINGLE FORUM'S RULES.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

It's called the rules bud.

I think a useless post that contributes nothing to the thread expect the poster's POSTCOUNT is considered SPAM, which last time I checked is both fucking ANNOYING TO LOOK AT and against pretty much EVERY SINGLE FORUM'S RULES.
    you sound like a pretty emotional person,,,

so by your standards, you're posts are spam? You arguably have a negative affect on the post, and haven't even given your own opinion... you're just criticizing others?

I think
    Oh,, right sorry. I was unaware what your opinion was on the rules. That makes it correct and enforceable. I guess everyone should stop posting. Sorry.

LOL, if it's spam let the mods do their job, else I would advise you to stop picking fights for no apparent reason, fuckwit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You arguably have a negative affect on the post, and haven't even given your own opinion...
    what are you, retarded?

Oh,, right sorry. I was unaware what your opinion was on the rules. That makes it correct and enforceable. I guess everyone should stop posting. Sorry.
    oh wow what an autistic play on words!
    you know exactly what I meant. what, do i need to get a fucking link off Google for you kid?

get off MPGH. you seem exactly like Hydra and that doesn't bode well for you.

you have fucking Member Level 1 badge in your siggy as if it's something to be proud of. pfft. i'm pretty sure you can see it clearly right above your fucking avi.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 02-06-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks
    Muslims only care about themselves.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

Hunter Jr. (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    what are you, retarded?
    Argument of the century? Potentially the argument of the millennia...

Not gonna have a pissing contest, you know you're a toxic shit, I'll leave it at that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I can talk till morning about what you just said, but you know what? I will not. You know why? Because it's just pointless. Just like arguing over which came first, the egg or the chicken, doesn't matter how long you are told the truth, you will still believe in what you think is the truth, because simply that's what you want to believe in, even when you know it's not.
    Last edited by Mayion; 02-06-2016 at 06:31 PM.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015