Thanks

Banned because my friend scammed someone else, i think at least

So my name is Spencer and I got banned on my account Spencer Timmons for "scamming (on an alt)".
    I asked my cousin why and he said its most likely because he scammed someone a long time ago and they think its him. I get that the owner of the site is trying to make sure that the forums is scammer safe for their users and thats why I was banned. anyways. I didn't scam anyone. I am staying at my cousins house because my step mom was in an accident and im sure most people won't believe me but it is true. She was working at her waitress job and she slipped on some water near the entrance of the door and hurt her hips badly. I tried to start a service for the game I like to play alot called ROTMG. (realm of the mad god). I found a moderator called KrazyShank to help me start it by verifying my gold exploit worked and he confirmed it so i approached to start a new post offering my service. I was banned not to long after for the reason I said above. my cousins name is Joseph , the one I am staying with. I wan't to know if I can still be on this site because I didn't scam anyone it was my cousin. I am going back to my house in the mid week. I talked to another global moderator called Flengo about this. He told me it was most likely due to an IP match or something.

anyways, i just wanted to say, i'm not a scammer and ill be home in a couple of days so my ip should be clean as i've never been on this site before though its really nice. Thanks alot guys! and if the owner can tell me who my cousin scammed and for how much, if its not alot I can help out repay the person. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugged View Post
    So my name is Spencer and I got banned on my account Spencer Timmons for "scamming (on an alt)".
    I asked my cousin why and he said its most likely because he scammed someone a long time ago and they think its him. I get that the owner of the site is trying to make sure that the forums is scammer safe for their users and thats why I was banned. anyways. I didn't scam anyone. I am staying at my cousins house because my step mom was in an accident and im sure most people won't believe me but it is true. She was working at her waitress job and she slipped on some water near the entrance of the door and hurt her hips badly. I tried to start a service for the game I like to play alot called ROTMG. (realm of the mad god). I found a moderator called KrazyShank to help me start it by verifying my gold exploit worked and he confirmed it so i approached to start a new post offering my service. I was banned not to long after for the reason I said above. my cousins name is Joseph , the one I am staying with. I wan't to know if I can still be on this site because I didn't scam anyone it was my cousin. I am going back to my house in the mid week. I talked to another global moderator called Flengo about this. He told me it was most likely due to an IP match or something.

anyways, i just wanted to say, i'm not a scammer and ill be home in a couple of days so my ip should be clean as i've never been on this site before though its really nice. Thanks alot guys! and if the owner can tell me who my cousin scammed and for how much, if its not alot I can help out repay the person. :P
    The "Oh my relative scammed through the same IP" excuse doesn't fly here, It's been used a multitude of times on in.

You're gonna have to repay the person your "Cousin" scammed to be unbanned.

In this case you're connected to a load of user's, one of the scam reports is this one.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1042172 ($100) which you must refund the user "Sellerc5"
    Last edited by Smoke; 02-08-2016 at 12:18 AM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.