Thanks

FanticSteal deleting thread invalid reason?

I try to open my shop, and he continiously deletes the thread because "No selling accounts with CC's/Debit/Bank that can be abused"

???

I PM him too, I told him I am not selling any account with CC / Debit / Bank that can be abused. Than I post thread again, and he ignore my PM and delete again??

I even said in thread, that all my accounts being sold will not have an CC / Bank account?? Wtf!

I was going to post in General Section to not make dispute, but no point in that. I want answers, why you deny my Thread??

I think he skim through thread and say blah blah, deny Pandrion lol.

Because FanticSeal talk with someone else about CC / Bank thingy, to someone called Ashly on Forum who got account shop of Amazon. She said she did, and she just remove CC / Bank from account before sell to person.

I do not understand why can't I do the same?

I just upset that he ignore PM, I even edited my thread cause maybe he not reading. And obviously he is not reading when reviewing the thread. Because I sent him PM, and edited my thread saying.
    " CAUTION: I AM NOT SELLING ANY ACCOUNTS WITH CC / BANK INFORMATION IN IT "

Than he deny again? wtf?

Source - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...Amazon+Account

See Ashely, she got Amazon Account Shop and she was selling account with CC / Bank or w.e and she was allowed to just remove the CC / Bank from account and continue her shop?

Sad that I have to make dispute to receive this admins attention :/
    Last edited by Pandrion; 02-08-2016 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandrion View Post
    I try to open my shop, and he continiously deletes the thread because "No selling accounts with CC's/Debit/Bank that can be abused"

???

I PM him too, I told him I am not selling any account with CC / Debit / Bank that can be abused. Than I post thread again, and he ignore my PM and delete again??

I even said in thread, that all my accounts being sold will not have an CC / Bank account?? Wtf!

I was going to post in General Section to not make dispute, but no point in that. I want answers, why you deny my Thread??

I think he skim through thread and say blah blah, deny Pandrion lol.

Because FanticSeal talk with someone else about CC / Bank thingy, to someone called Ashly on Forum who got account shop of Amazon. She said she did, and she just remove CC / Bank from account before sell to person.

I do not understand why can't I do the same?

I just upset that he ignore PM, I even edited my thread cause maybe he not reading. And obviously he is not reading when reviewing the thread. Because I sent him PM, and edited my thread saying.
    " CAUTION: I AM NOT SELLING ANY ACCOUNTS WITH CC / BANK INFORMATION IN IT "

Than he deny again? wtf?

Source - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...Amazon+Account

See Ashely, she got Amazon Account Shop and she was selling account with CC / Bank or w.e and she was allowed to just remove the CC / Bank from account and continue her shop?

Sad that I have to make dispute to receive this admins attention :/
    What kind of accounts were you selling?
    Accounts that you can USE the CC's/Debit cards are NOT allowed(such as Uber/Etc..) things such as Netflix that you aren't using the person's card just using the account itself are allowed.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Your proof says otherwise. Credit cards attached, bank accounts attached, and other financial information.

- - - Updated - - -

Thread received but if found having financial information on the accounts, your thread will be deleted and you will be infracted for giving false information.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1082442
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FanticSteal For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    Your proof says otherwise. Credit cards attached, bank accounts attached, and other financial information.

- - - Updated - - -

Thread received but if found having financial information on the accounts, your thread will be deleted and you will be infracted for giving false information.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1082442
    Yes, sorry sir. That "proof" was to show that my accounts were authentic. (e.g, not created by me and I just put random info and money on it)

But yeah, that was just to bring a point. I will NOT be selling any accounts to any users with any information that breaks MPGH policy.
    All accounts will be checked by me at first, before handed over...

Cheers!