Thanks

Cool Rotmg Named Account LEGEND PET + 5 Multibox accounts rare pets for Divine pet account

Hello all, I'm new to rotmg but I am interested in trading my rotmg account with legendary pet and 5 multiboxing no name accounts for a divine pet account or other offers I guess. Really looking for a clean divine pet account maxable at 100 but I don't need anything else on the account. I will post some screenshots but others can be shown if we message on skype. My skype is johnchristyrotmg message me there or on here to find out more info on the accounts. We will be using a middle man from these forums. If you find me any reasonable offers, message me. Thanks and have a great day. Also another account I would take would be an account with a Legend pet even if it's a fresh legend pet maxable at 90 with Jugg. All multibox accounts I own have over 3k fame a piece. On has 8k One has 4k one hs 4.5k and the others are at 3-3.5k.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Main acc.PNG  

Main slots.PNG  

Ril pet 70 61.PNG  

Ril pet 50 50.PNG  

Rayr pet 63 59.PNG  

Queq pet 60 47.PNG  

Ehoni 50 50 pet.PNG  

Last edited by johnchristyrotmg; 02-08-2016 at 07:38 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnchristyrotmg For This Useful Post:

LucYLuc (02-08-2016),Therealone11 (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    bump// not actually buying a divine pet account anymore, figured it was out of reach but all 6 accounts are still available to sell and I am still looking for something with a jugg. Preferred legendary pet with jugg even if the pet is fresh legendary as long as it maxes at 90. I forgot to say yes, I do take paypal but I don't have a price for any of the accounts and you will have to offer me something. In the meantime happy realming!

Thanks
    Added you on skype. Just want to see what you have to offer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Scammer, I purchased the accounts and he took back the emails, currrently refuting over paypal