Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LABORION View Post
    well l just want some money in game.. like some drop bag sometinhg... a mod only to drop money bag !
    If you want money, use one of the Cheat Engine tables in this forum instead. They seem to be safer than money drops. You can get up to 15 million PER impromptu race, or solo race, or deathmatch with a trusted friend. Two or three of those and you should be set for any upcoming DLC...

Thanks
    Well, i'm sure the 'pay to play' fanboys will continue to try to scupper this democratic attempt to level the modding access playing field and they'll overlook the blindingly obvious - but since they are so blinkered to the point of peripheral blindness (They are, in a strange analogy way, no different to the deluded and utterly exploited disciples in 'Tommy'):-

The fact that someone pays for a 'pay to play' mod/mod-access/code-exploitation solution doesn't protect it one bit - it just offsets the inevitable just that bit longer, so it has zero bearing in the grand scheme of things on whether a method remains undetected or overlooked. It's how it's used, irrespective of means you obtained it and it's very use in general, that is the beginning of the end if you start playing God and doing stuff that's a mushroom cloud sized finger gesture at other players and R*.

If you use them, mods and code-inserters and suchlike, it's how you use them and how it impacts on the in-session activity and (in extreme cases) affects the server side stability - those are the things that take what is normally 'under the radar' in a 'blind eye' sense into being a victim of a witch hunt. And remember, as my current ban proves nicely, it's not always the use of coder-inserters and mods of a conventional sense or even the active abusive use of even 'undetected' means online activity that can get you banned. Just a pattern of activity they deem 'iffy' irrespective of it being effectively harmless and having no in-game grief or adverse game changing consequences, that's all they need to invoke bans (legit or otherwise).

So it's very much the how and why and the ways, in the sense of use of 'unauthorised' methods and resources, that contributes greatly to takedowns and redundancy of methods - much more frequently than merely whether you 'bought' your way into having mod access/use or not and the means increasing or decreasing frequency and scope of use.

Modding, by whatever means and method, in a mod-hostile situation, is no different or more secure than being an unlicensed radio broadcaster - it's only a matter of time before it comes crashing down around you and lands you head first in a massive pile of the smelly stuff. And in drawing that comparison, i've been on both sides and extremes of getting banned due to non-grief modding and also taken a fall as an unlicensed radio op, and the parallels are not as far departed as you'd think initially.

Thanks
    Whether it's private or released to public.. you guys don't think R* already has their own copies of menyoo or other paid mods(force, etc)?

With all the people playing GTAO, I'm sure there are plenty of do-gooders out there who send R* devs every single update of menyoo the moment it comes out. Just because it gets publicly released means nothing. I can guarantee that R* already has it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Aroxor View Post
    I don't think so maybe by the 14th
    The valentine's day tunable was added the last update (1.32) so they don't have to release another update, that means that it won't be detected by the 14th it'll be detected later.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUKMAN View Post
    Well at least dinput8.dll size matches clwnyo's.
    thats a pretty clear sign already .... informed mafins
    lets see how happy he is ...

somebosy is looking for a mpgh warning / ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't see why people freak out about getting something for free. Yeah, we know it's from menyoo, the method is detected. But seriously, spamming the thread with "STOLEN DONT APPROVE" isn't going to change people from using/leaking it.
    //Closed
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 02-12-2016 at 10:55 PM.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12