Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Talking New Score Hack Method : v2.1 Patch

After a lot of game crashes and errors and I have finally found a new method for score hacking on Lone Wolf

You must play on Lone Wolf & NOT Online
    You must play on Normal Difficulty

The New Method

Step 1 - Load Cheat Engine go to settings<Int3 breakpoints then settings<Use VEH debugging

Step 2 - Load RainbowSix.exe on the computer icon that flashes rainbow colors & click on attach debugger

Step 3 - Go in-game scan an enemy with a drone once ; hide your drone then hold tab to see your score and put your score
    in Cheat Engine & then click New Scan

Step 4 - Scan another enemy and enter that score in Cheat Engine but click Next Scan.

Step 5 - After three attempts of scanning enemies and putting your score in Cheat Engine, there should be 2 addresses; if not, continue to score or restart Rainbow Six and Cheat Engine & then re-follow Steps 1-4

Step 6 - Press ctrl+a to select all addresses and click the red arrow below that vertical box

Step 7 - Right click the very first address in the horizontal box below, then click on set hotkeys

Step 8 - Click create hotkey and set that key as Numpad 5 , you have to click the box then press the actual key then go to toggle freeze and click the second one which should be Toggle freeze and allow increase

Step 9 - After that hotkey is set, click apply and ok , this key will activate and deactivate the value that is set.

Step 10 - Do the same with the second address and use Numpad 4, then click apply and ok

Step 11 - Test the hotkeys you set and look in Cheat Engine for if they activate with a Red X & a Green Arrow facing upwards you're good; if they both work then you're set also make sure that you delete the number under New Scan, this creates a weird error when you activate and deactivate the hotkeys

Step 12 - The hotkeys you just set are to activate the values in-game; so if you had them both set for 2000 and they were deactivated nothing would happen, when you activate them they re-write in the game memory, that you've scored 2000 points

Step 13 - Get killed by an enemy and let the game clear the scores, this will fix the major disabling of editing scores and earning nothing & make sure they are disabled, if not suicide again and disable them at the Failure screen

Step 14 - Click the first address and click set/change hotkeys and add a new hotkey as Numpad 8, click onToggle freeze and go all the way to the bottom to increase value

Step 15 - Set the value to 1000, do not set it higher, this will cause errors in the memory, then click apply and ok , when Numpad 8 is pressed it will add 1000 score to your stats, just hold on and continue to read

Step 16 - Do the same to the second address and add the same number 1000, use Numpad 7 then continue to read here comes the tricky and most important part

Step 17 - Go in-game and press Numpad 4 & 5 at the almost exact same time make sure both are activated in Cheat Engine, if only one is enabled deactivate the one that is activated and press both at the same time, go to Cheat Engine and check if they both have a Red X and a Green Arrow going up

Step 18 - Now that the Score is locked with editing, press Numpad 7 & 8 at the same time again 3 times for 3000 score, holding tab will show the score.

Step 19 - Go in-game and kill at least 2 enemies then do not suicide with a grenade, let an enemy kill you then at the Failure screen press Numpad 4 & 5 at the same time to disable the score editing, if you don't do this the next games will not earn renown

Step 20 - In the next game when you've spawned press Numpad 4 & 5 to enable score editing, then press Numpad 7 & 8 up to 3000 score, kill 2+ enemies then die from an enemy

Step 21 - Repeat this technique exactly how it is & read below it's very important

Possible Errors/Bugs With This Method:

Every other game will sometimes give 0 renown, it occurs more and more when you go above 4000 score; but it will fix itself when you do the method on the next game

There is now no possible way to earn max renown every game, the game stops earning it until it resets

Sometimes one address will be activated and the other will not, just press the bound key for the activated one and disable it then re-enable it

When disabling the score editor addresses at the Failure screen, when the Rainbow Six symbol in the bottom left disappears then hit both of them, that symbol means that the game reset its scores , kills , etc

You must kill 2 enemies or more, usually when you kill 2 enemies this method works 100% ; when you kill 5 or more the memory bugs a little and you won't earn renown, just disable the addresses in-game then re-enable them again

If you suicide, you will not earn renown since that's how the game detects score editing, again reset the addresses, turn them off in-game then turn them back on with the bound keys, you must let an enemy kill you

Do not try to edit any other thing in-game it will crash, example : editing ammo amount will crash game since the debugging is barely hanging on, what i mean by barely hanging on is , the games memory is "open" and it is constantly being updated and the addresses change every time, so an ammo address could turn into a current score address which would break the games ability to see what the "proper" score is

Max renown is not possible to earn in constant games , the game will disable renown

The image below is the edited score of 3000 & killing 2 enemies

Enjoy & have fun with your exp and renown!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege2016-2-13-15-10-40.jpg  

Last edited by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG; 02-13-2016 at 02:31 PM.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG For This Useful Post:

af_lau016 (03-23-2016),AwezikPL (02-15-2016),Calliou124 (02-15-2016),carl1965 (03-16-2016),celeron2 (02-25-2016),dawid198522 (03-11-2016),dekduee97 (03-01-2016),doslam (03-09-2016),Drawingsoul (03-08-2016),faizmajid (02-18-2016),kodiak50 (03-15-2016),madmax45 (03-09-2016),mineski001 (03-02-2016),MULLERCFBR (03-06-2016),RAPOZINHA (10-09-2017),rubbish10001 (03-08-2016),sahand3000 (04-24-2016),Sallai113 (06-22-2019),ste31 (02-14-2016),Tanapong113 (04-11-2016),TehLauncher (04-24-2016),therussian123456789 (02-22-2016),Vmorrow33 (02-15-2016),WaRzXGaminGYTB (02-18-2016),xWILFREDx (05-05-2016),yassineGH (07-08-2016),z523145893 (03-18-2016)

Thanks
    Thanks OP <3
    Last edited by RandomHacka; 02-13-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomHacka View Post
    Thanks OP <3
    No problem! Please leave a thanks

Thanks
    EDIT: Getting 3 addresses instead of 2. Die and then restart the game to get 2 like the previous method?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomHacka View Post
    EDIT: Getting 3 addresses instead of 2. Die and then restart the game to get 2 like the previous method?
    yes, restart the game, and Cheat Engine, or delete the odd address

If there are 2 addresses like 2B66U7G6 & 2B66UN5V and the odd one is like 2A4B9C <- delete the odd address that isn't similar

Thanks
    I get the following error when I try to attach the debugger, "Failed to execute the dll loader"

any ideas what could be causing this? I'm using cheat engine 6.5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by BiohazardSteven19 View Post
    I get the following error when I try to attach the debugger, "Failed to execute the dll loader"

any ideas what could be causing this? I'm using cheat engine 6.5
    Reinstall Cheat Engine or use VEH debugger and Int3 Breakpoints ( if you havent already )

Or disable anti-virus cause some block Cheat Engine which is gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by chezter65 View Post
    How many xp and renown can I earn max?
    Max experience is 5000, max renown is 300 (you cannot edit renown because it is server side)

Max renown + season pass = 315
    Max renown + booster = 450
    Max renown + season pass + booster = 465

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG For This Useful Post:

chezter65 (02-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by brent1000 View Post
    Max experience is 5000, max renown is 300 (you cannot edit renown because it is server side)

Max renown + season pass = 315
    Max renown + booster = 450
    Max renown + season pass + booster = 465
    Ok Thnx for reply

Thanks
    [Off-Topic]
    In response to your other quote to my packets info.
    Cheat engine doesn't intercept packets, but if you can do it, you can edit how many renown and exp you receive when it's sent to the server,
    Catch the packet mid flight and edit it's renown(it's an address not called renown) to 20k and it will give you 20k when it reaches the server, not only is this very illegal but it works if you manage to decrypt their packets and you can edit your health,etc with no problem from fairfight banning you as the server has verified you indeed have 10k Health.

On-Topic:
    Seems like it got more harder lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to XiaoGirlz For This Useful Post:

RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG (02-14-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz View Post
    [Off-Topic]
    Cheat engine doesn't intercept packets, but if you can do it, you can edit how many renown and exp you receive when it's sent to the server,
    Catch the packet mid flight and edit it's renown(it's an address not called renown) to 20k and it will give you 20k when it reaches the server, not only is this very illegal but it works if you manage to decrypt their packets and you can edit your health,etc with no problem from fairfight banning you as the server has verified you indeed have 10k Health.

On-Topic:
    I had used 'WPE PRO' successfully on other games like "robocraft", hope this information can help a little bit.

Update: The game hide the process in WPE PRO same as many other game, a method is needed to bypass it. (eg. create a local VPN and using a game VPN to collect all the packet from the game or other ways(Not yet try))
    Last edited by alterhk; 02-14-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i need to try

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by treyax View Post
    Didnt have to make another thread
    Yes i did, the other methods were patched bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz View Post
    [Off-Topic]

On-Topic:
    Yes, i knew that packet sniffing was illegal, and thats why i do not try to mess with that stuff, thank you. And yes they continue to try to patch the score but ill always be there to find another exploit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akamix View Post
    i need to try
    Go ahead & enjoy your exp & renown

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alterhk View Post
    I had used 'WPE PRO' successfully on other games like "robocraft", hope this information can help a little bit.

Update: The game hide the process in WPE PRO same as many other game, a method is needed to bypass it. (eg. create a local VPN and using a game VPN to collect all the packet from the game or other ways(Not yet try))
    I will not be doing this to the game, it's very illegal and dangerous
    Last edited by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG; 02-14-2016 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks
    So, I can't get my score to change from 1000 to 3000. guess I fkd something up, pressing numpad 8,7 nothing happens for me. So, what iam missing? ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast