Thanks

I am looking for a CA NA Account MAJ and up with decent perms, decent amount of GP.

Hello! First I would like to thank you for clicking this, whether accidental or not.
    The title is self explanatory, but I will list some more things here.
    I am looking for a CA NA Account preferably MAJ and up but I AM willing to look into any accounts below that rank, the rank is NOT a requirement but it is preferred. I will need to be assured that the account will not be banned and/or how to avoid from it being banned. I will also need to know if the account was banned before, and/or why it was banned (This also includes submitted tickets). I will also need to know if you have used any hacks or illicit third party programs during the time your time playing on that account. The account must have the original email address. I will also include a middle man for this purchase if all goes according to plan. I do not have paypal, so the method of payment will be decided here and/or on skype or any other means of communication with a middle man involved in this. You must tell me the price you are asking for it because it is your item. I am going to reply within an hour to all offers to tell you whether I am interested, not interested and/or if I have more questions about your account. Do not take it personal if I choose to pass on your account because I am sure you own a nice account and it has good emotional value and/or memories. Once I am interested in your account and you also agree to sell the account, we will speak about details in any means of communication. At the time we both decide on a price, a set time and date, we will proceed to finalize and end this.

TL;DR
    Looking for a MAJ and up account with a fair amount of GP but will not turn accounts lower than so without even looking.
    I will need to be assured the account will not be banned after my use and/or how to avoid from it being banned.
    I will need to know if the account has any previous rule violations and/or issued bans. Tickets aswell.
    I will need to know if you have used hacks or anything against Combat arms TOS. If you have I will still look into your account, do not let this deter you from posting your social information.
    I will need to know if it still has the original email address and if not I need the reason why it does not and how old the new email is (If applicable).
    I will include a Middle Man in this purchase should I decide to buy and should you decide you want to sell, this is not argueable. If you do not want a middle man, I apologize but I will not be able to buy your account.
    I need to know the price you're asking, I apologize but I do not offer.
    I will reply at an estimated time of an hour to all posts saying, "interested, not interested and/or more information".
    If I decide not to buy your account, with all due respect, if it did not meet my expectations but I'm just another regular person so don't take it personal.
    If all goes through, we will discuss in a means of communication and talk about price, time and date and then proceed to finalize this.

Leave images of the account and specify what weapons/gear, etc.. that you have there.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

If you wish to sell your account, please leave your skype or any other information and I will contact you.

Thank you for reading this and I hope to purchase an account soon.

No account has been bought.
    Last edited by Chummies; 02-15-2016 at 04:20 PM. Reason: More informative

Thanks
    I have not been contacted about any account, so I am still looking to purchase!

Thanks
    No account has been bought, a deal fell through because the person tried to scam me. So I am still looking to buy an account! God bless.

Thanks
    No account has been bought, still looking to purchase!

Add my skype john.vanderfield

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thanks
    Hey I sent you a request over skype. My username is Chromeselections

Thanks
    Account has been bought, Thank you @Chromeselections!