Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Question I think another player "banned" me for hacking

The backstory of it is that two players were hacking on the opposite team so I used the hack that I had access to in order to combat the hackers. I did have a name hack but I started having fun and pissed off the wrong person, apparently. Right before I got disconnected (presumably kicked) from the game, he said "You're out". I wasn't too worried because I had been kicked before, but after this kick, it's been significantly harder to find matches.

I used another account to see if maybe my internet connection was at fault or maybe there weren't many people online but I find games instantaneously on that account. I'm sure something happened but I'm not sure what exactly. Are there hacks that allow a person to do something along the lines of what seems to have been done to me? Maybe there's only 1 main TDM server and the admin banned me? Although, it happens in domination and any other decently populated game modes as well.

Finally, I verified to see if I may have been VAC banned, even though you can still play with a VAC ban, and that doesn't seem to be the issue either.

Does anyone know how I could go about "restoring" my account. Also, is this a common thing to happen when hacking? I'm using the steam version of the game. Any help is appreciated, thank you!
    Last edited by Sinehmatic; 02-18-2016 at 10:52 PM.