Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Can someone help me make hacks(teachme)

Can you teach me how to make hack not a tutorial over msn or teamview?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    50 Dollars. No refunds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I don't have any money right now i get paid next week can you help me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    It's not worth paying anyone to show you how to make a hack. as much as I would love to take your money. Hacking will naturally come to you the more you learn about programming and computers. Until you get to that point when you understand enough about your computer and operating system and how it works then sitting down and explaining something in one long chat would be futile, even if a very good hacker was able to meet you in person and lead you by the hand. Once you get your berrings then what someone can do is show you techniques they have used gained by experience. That's how these communities work. it's a share-the-knowledge thing.
    Last edited by why06; 01-12-2010 at 11:10 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

0.o (01-12-2010),crushed (01-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    It's not worth paying anyone to show you how to make a hack. as much as I would love to take your money. Hacking will naturally come to you the more you learn about programming and computers. Until you to that point when you understand enough about your computer and operating system and how it works then sitting down and explaining something in one long chat would be futile, even if a very good haker was able to meet you in person and lead you by the hand. Once you get your berrings then what someone can do is show you techniques they have used gained by experience. That's how these communities work. it's a share-the-knowledge thing.
    All yer knowledge is belong to I. I can haz nao?

As much as I hate to disagree(I really don't btw). You're not a special case either, grab a book, sit your ass down for 2 hrs, and read. Try to code, and post your code if help is required.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    It's not worth paying anyone to show you how to make a hack. as much as I would love to take your money. Hacking will naturally come to you the more you learn about programming and computers. Until you get to that point when you understand enough about your computer and operating system and how it works then sitting down and explaining something in one long chat would be futile, even if a very good hacker was able to meet you in person and lead you by the hand. Once you get your berrings then what someone can do is show you techniques they have used gained by experience. That's how these communities work. it's a share-the-knowledge thing.
    How long will it take?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by 0.o View Post
    How long will it take?
    Depends on how much effort you put into it. It can take from anywhere to a few months, about 5, or so to get a good/basic understanding. Or be like me, and take about 4 months, just doing 4 lessons.

Fack school. I'm not really trying to program either atm, just want to get school done with, but if you spend about an hr or so a day, you can get basics down in a 3-6 months.

Perfect example, zeco and Davidm44. >_> Facking hoes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
    Depends on how much effort you put into it. It can take from anywhere to a few months, about 5, or so to get a good/basic understanding. Or be like me, and take about 4 months, just doing 4 lessons.

Fack school. I'm not really trying to program either atm, just want to get school done with, but if you spend about an hr or so a day, you can get basics down in a 3-6 months.

Perfect example, zeco and Davidm44. >_> Facking hoes.
    >_> How many times do i have to tell you that i'm not actually a programmer. A programmer who doesn't program doesn't make sense >_<. I've pretty much stopped learning since fall. Just been sitting around doing nothing for the last couple months. The only reason I still remember anything is thanks to Davidm44 being awesome and forcing me to learn random crap just to keep up with him in conversations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    finally a new thread every time i come here i get frustrated over a old thread that has 100 replies.

Thanks
    GCSE this year fuck can't play mw2 arghhh it's just sitting in my steam beckoning me to playyy TwT
    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex aka myself
    GTFO FUCKER U DONT BELONG IN THE INTERNETZ WORLD COZ ITS MINE

This is an epic fail resume
    Hello VBfags.
    A 'member' of the almighty C++ section will soon join you, he is 13 year old, has the IQ and typing skills of a VBfag, so I thought he would fit in here nicely.

A few reasons why he should be in this section instead of the C++ section:
    1) He has the IQ of a VBfag.
    2) He has no sense of grammer/spelling at all.
    3) He thinks he is pro(like most of the people in here)
    4) He thinks copy pasting is fun(exactly what you guys do)
    5) He loves it up the ass(he will keep you VBfags nice and warm)