Thanks

| IGN/USERNAMES ON BLADE & SOUL NA |

Hello there! I am looking to buy popular usernames on Blade & Soul.
    I only play on the NA servers and I am not looking to buy any usernames from EU, sorry!

Anyways, depending on how much I like your IGN I will make my offer. My buying price will depend on just how much I like/want the username, but I will offer no less than $75 on a name I would really like. There are two VERY specific usernames I am looking to buy and will pay quite a lot for, if you happen to have either the names' Hime or Elly I will make the best offer I can on both of those. If you are a friend of or know these users and are able to contact them and get a reply back, and have them talk to me if they're interested in selling their names I will reward you with $10. (Free easy money~!)

Otherwise feel free to drop what IGN's you (or a friend) have and are willing to sell.
    You may either PM me or post the names you have but I recommend PM'ing them to me because I am still unclear of rather selling/buying usernames on BnS is against the rules or not yet. (I've received mixed answers about the issue so if anyone can clarify that would be very highly appreciated.)

Names I will NOT be interested in buying are:
    Misspelled names (example: Lyric -> Lhyric)
    Names that were made up (example: Fharoriah)
    Masculine names (examples: Hulk, Slash, Destroyer, Raider)

Names I WILL be interested in buying are:
    Petite/Feminine names (examples: Cutesy, Pearl, Teddy, Peach)
    Common Japanese names (examples: Koi, Hana, Ai)

But don't be afraid to throw your IGN's at me regardless, there might be one I really like, you never know until you try~

How the process will go,
    You MUST have a Skype or some form of voice chatting program (Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Discord, Wechat, LINE, etc) where I can call you (you're not required to use your mic if you don't want to, you just need to be able to hear me talking to you and you can respond with text or whatever) and the process will be done over there. You MUST have a PayPal account because that is where I'll be sending the money. I will first send you just enough money to buy the name change item from the cash shop and you will then purchase it and show me proof that you've bought the item, either via screenshot or screenshare. We will then have the call and figure out a means of doing some sort of count down so I can snatch the name right as you release it. As soon as I've confirmed that I have the username, I will send the entire payment over to your PayPal account and the deal will be finished. In the chance that someone else manages to catch the username somehow in that split second of it being re-released we will discuss personally to make sure that no intended thievery was involved.

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

I will be checking replies to this thread and my PMs on here at least once a day.
    So please allow me about 24 hours to respond.

Thanks
    Bumps thread~

Thanks
    Bumpity bump~

Thanks
    Buuump~ ^^