Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Statisfied. View Post

again that girl is what we call a Buurtsletje (neigborhoodslut) she should feel ashame of herself tho i mean that age and two guys at the same time yeah shes a fcking slut, not that i didnt had a problem with that when i was like 15 but when you get a little bit older u would start to feel bad for her as most of the times girls doing that stuff have a very bad past but yeah as 15yo u dont realy think about it and just fuck everything

Well it's her first time every doing anything like that for some reason she is rather horny. Also just a breakup occured with her, she is normally quite the innocent girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Turns out she had HIV, and gave it to your friends.

rawr XD
    Laughed so hard at that lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckonz View Post
    Well it's her first time every doing anything like that for some reason she is rather horny. Also just a breakup occured with her, she is normally quite the innocent girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Laughed so hard at that lol.
    u cant say that since u dont know what happens at her home unless you are her brother ^^
    still a breakup wont turn a normally innocent girl into a top rank slut

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    u cant say that since u dont know what happens at her home unless you are her brother ^^
    still a breakup wont turn a normally innocent girl into a top rank slut
    How has a 15 yo girl being adventurous turned her into a slut?

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAkh View Post
    15 years old and already thinking about sex...
    what happend to this world
    Are you a fucking retard? Puberty occurs way before 15. We're talking age 8-14, and most have sexual concerns/thoughts probably around age 11.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmgstd View Post
    How has a 15 yo girl being adventurous turned her into a slut?
    u forgot to add innocent (claimed by OP)

well i could understand that just like with boys that girls also can be adventurous but for a girl to choose to have a threesome at that age yeah well thats what we call a slut

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    to be honest i cant name one because i know takeing care of a child + school and work is not possible
    but thats the choice if u decide to have a child at a young age u can forget about school and yeah indeed some young people forget
    about the money but most of them do think about it and make sure they have a good paying job before they leave school to work + takeing care of a child
    There is no job which pays well enough to a mirror so they could take care of said child, unless you work under government or that fucking voting place at government, where they vote for shit, those people earn money more than any normal hard working person in around of the world, no wonder why they can promise expensive shit to themselves. As far as I know.

Anyhow, a mirror shouldn't have a kid and they should use condoms, but then again these days kids aren't thought of anything at all, so it doesn't even matter, especially parents don't thought them anything, its not only up to school to monitor the kids, its also a parents to teach the things they know and how to deal with those situations.

That is about it. I've had enough with this discussion.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    u forgot to add innocent (claimed by OP)

well i could understand that just like with boys that girls also can be adventurous but for a girl to choose to have a threesome at that age yeah well thats what we call a slut
    Calling someone a slut for doing whatever she wants with her fucking body, still I see boys / men fucking around, no they doesn't get called out for anything because it's "normal" for guys to fuck around, but if a girl wants to do something exciting then she's a fucking slut.

this fucking logic
    Last edited by Scammer's Sheep; 02-24-2016 at 04:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol, this sounds like a bunch of 13 yr olds tbh. Who plans sex like days before. "We're going to have sex on Thursday".

Also here's the best advice you'll ever hear! Don't wait around for the taken girl. Who knows how long you will be waiting and the time you spend waiting is probably spent in depression. If you wait, you'll be waiting forever. Not saying you don't give up, but unless you're going to be a home wrecker, go have eyes for someone single.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
    Are you one of those "rawr XD" people?
    lmao .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
    Are you one of those "rawr XD" people?
    lmao .
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

There is no job which pays well enough to a mirror so they could take care of said child, unless you work under government or that fucking voting place at government, where they vote for shit, those people earn money more than any normal hard working person in around of the world, no wonder why they can promise expensive shit to themselves. As far as I know.

Anyhow, a mirror shouldn't have a kid and they should use condoms, but then again these days kids aren't thought of anything at all, so it doesn't even matter, especially parents don't thought them anything, its not only up to school to monitor the kids, its also a parents to teach the things they know and how to deal with those situations.

That is about it. I've had enough with this discussion.
    well there are jobs in the netherlands for young people that pay extremely well ofcourse most of these jobs u can only
    get if u know the manager very well only downside is of those jobs that it takes alot of hours like 18hours a day for mostly 2 weeks a month
    but its worth it when ur seeing that 3k paycheck hehe

and yeah agree with you on that parents these days should teach their kids more but its their choice same with kids if they want to have
    unprotected sex well i dont see a problem with that its their body :/

and yeah lets end this discussion ;p talking about a bunch of 15yo that are gonna get laid -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post

Calling someone a slut for doing whatever she wants with her fucking body, still I see boys / men fucking around, no they doesn't get called out for anything because it's "normal" for guys to fuck around, but if a girl wants to do something exciting then she's a fucking slut.

this fucking logic
    its a girl of 15yo dafuq does she gets it in her mind to have a threesome lol, only sluts that are dick hungry want that.
    and yeah when a boy/men fucks around they dont get called out, well lately it seems they have the name ''fuckboy''
    for males that only want sex, so yeah males also get called out if they fuck around
    Last edited by S Δ T I S F I E D; 02-24-2016 at 04:47 AM.

Thanks
    well there are jobs in the netherlands for young people that pay extremely well ofcourse most of these jobs u can only
    get if u know the manager very well only downside is of those jobs that it takes alot of hours like 18hours a day for mostly 2 weeks a month
    but its worth it when ur seeing that 3k paycheck hehe

and yeah agree with you on that parents these days should teach their kids more but its their choice same with kids if they want to have
    unprotected sex well i dont see a problem with that its their body :/

and yeah lets end this discussion ;p talking about a bunch of 15yo that are gonna get laid -.-

its a girl of 15yo dafuq does she gets it in her mind to have a threesome lol, only sluts that are dick hungry want that.
    So you are 15 years old and a girl? You don't know shit about being female, so don't fucking tell me that everyone that wants to try other ways of pleasure are fucking sluts.

If you know so fucking much about what other people are, then I recommend looking at yourself instead of talking a bunch of shit.
    Last edited by Scammer's Sheep; 02-24-2016 at 06:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post

So you are 15 years old and a girl? You don't know shit about being female, so don't fucking tell me that everyone that wants to try other ways of pleasure are fucking sluts.

If you know so fucking much about what other people are, then I recommend looking at yourself instead of talking a bunch of shit.
    seems someone is a little bit butthurt, everyone has his own opinions and thats great, when u call someone a slut its because that you think
    she acts like one its not that the whole world think shes a slut or that its actualy 100% a fact but people have opinions and im pretty
    sure more people will think shes a slut for doing that but there are also other people that think its normal we all have different opinions

Thanks
    seems someone is a little bit butthurt, everyone has his own opinions and thats great, when u call someone a slut its because that you think
    she acts like one its not that the whole world think shes a slut or that its actualy 100% a fact but people have opinions and im pretty
    sure more people will think shes a slut for doing that but there are also other people that think its normal we all have different opinions
    Would say tired of retards.

I didn't understand the rest what you were trying to say. But calling someone a slut when you probably haven't had sex yet is pretty fucking dumb.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-24-2016),S Δ T I S F I E D (02-24-2016),Sylar (02-24-2016),Turtle (02-24-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post

lmao savage 8]

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scammer's Sheep For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-24-2016),Sylar (02-24-2016)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast