Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

What happend to Windows Xp?

Everytime i go onto Mpgh.net, i find awesome hacks....but there for windows vista or windows 7,ect. I have windows Xp and i REALLY REALLY want to hack just like the other mpgh xp members. Do us a HUGE favor and make us some hacks...come on be nice
    Or taste the wrath of mah munky army>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Don't get me wrong but xp is still the best os platform to hack games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ^^^

Yea i agree with both of you..
    Besides Who really Codes on Vista??
    Say "I"

Thanks
    The Simple Hack thing works for XP.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...s-hack-v1.html
    Last edited by yellowblob4; 01-13-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: link.
    ☻/
    /▌
    //

*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*
    Thats right. I'm superman biatch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Window 7 beats all of them. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Window 7 beats all of them. :P
    alot of bugs in it lol but its still good
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Windows 7 Fails at alot of things.
    Alot of bugs Still need worked out.

The bug in question -- a massive memory leak involving the chkdsk.exe utility -- appears when you attempt to run the program against a secondary (that is, not the boot partition) hard disk using the "/r" (read and verify all file data) parameter. The problem affects both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and is classified as a "showstopper" in that it can cause the OS to crash (Blue Screen of Death) as it runs out of physical memory.

And a couple Cons In My opinion:

No more Quick Launch Toolbar,
    No more small icons for the taskbar,

Many vendors who sell high-end machines put the OS on an SSD. This is a mistake. Be aware that Program Files and the Users folder always resides on the OS drive and the OS drive cannot be changed except during OS installation. I currently have about 280 programs installed, taking up 25.4GB space (could be more if I put on Roxio) - some are large, coming on DVDs, and some are medium-sized, coming on 2 cd's, and many are just small programs. Your best machine configuration is to have a 1TB or larger drive. Windows 7 takes 20GB plus another 20GB just for updates. then there's your data, which often takes up a whole lot more, and people generally don't stray from My Documents which is on the OS drive. Avoid the SSD-as-OS-drive configuration; it's not wise.

So What are your guys thoughts?
    Idk Whatever,
    I like XP overall

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol all we wanted were decent hacks for xp... But still i might pirate a windows 7 cause i wont be staying with gorfags hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

(\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

Thanks
    windows 7 =D
    is good. even thoguh its got bugs.
    its way faster than xp in file transfer
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    What bugs?

I have NEVER have a Window 7 problems, it is because A. You copy and pasted someone problems to sound smart, or B. You do no own a Window 7 to know what you're talking about.

Out of all the OS I used, I find Window 7: Faster, Stable, Safer, and more reliable then Vista and XP.

I do know what I am talking about, I been working and building PCs for YEARS, Window 7 hands down is the best Microsoft OS system-for now.

XP sucks plainly because it can't go pass Direct9x, the problem is, many PC games are coming out with Direct10x only, therefore you pretty much sold your ass out of the door.

Two, XP is one of the most easiest prone to viruses and malwares because you do not get the added protection in Window 7, true it is annoying, we all know but seriously, I rather be annoyed once an a while then be infected.

Three, XP have the worst user-friendly update system, proof?

Window XP will update itself and it'll be like, "DO YOU WISH TO RESTART?" You'll say no, ten minutes later, "DO YOU WISH TO RESTART?" No again this will repeats till you give in or kill the bastard, the reason why it is annoying you're busy playing a game or something. Window 7 allows you to pick the time to be reminded again (4 hours).

Window XP can only use a very limited amount of updated graphic cards, nothing more nothing less because the ram and memory can't handle that. And if it is more, you're going to have a little ram left for more.

XP is outdated, get a new PC and Window 7, seriously, you're using something that is over 10 years old.

I like Window 7, it is fast, simple, and I never have a problems, if someone DID have a problem it is their faults for fucking around with it or even worst, overclocking it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    What bugs?

I have NEVER have a Window 7 problems, it is because A. You copy and pasted someone problems to sound smart, or B. You do no own a Window 7 to know what you're talking about.

Out of all the OS I used, I find Window 7: Faster, Stable, Safer, and more reliable then Vista and XP.

I do know what I am talking about, I been working and building PCs for YEARS, Window 7 hands down is the best Microsoft OS system-for now.

XP sucks plainly because it can't go pass Direct9x, the problem is, many PC games are coming out with Direct10x only, therefore you pretty much sold your ass out of the door.

Two, XP is one of the most easiest prone to viruses and malwares because you do not get the added protection in Window 7, true it is annoying, we all know but seriously, I rather be annoyed once an a while then be infected.

Three, XP have the worst user-friendly update system, proof?

Window XP will update itself and it'll be like, "DO YOU WISH TO RESTART?" You'll say no, ten minutes later, "DO YOU WISH TO RESTART?" No again this will repeats till you give in or kill the bastard, the reason why it is annoying you're busy playing a game or something. Window 7 allows you to pick the time to be reminded again (4 hours).

Window XP can only use a very limited amount of updated graphic cards, nothing more nothing less because the ram and memory can't handle that. And if it is more, you're going to have a little ram left for more.

XP is outdated, get a new PC and Window 7, seriously, you're using something that is over 10 years old.

I like Window 7, it is fast, simple, and I never have a problems, if someone DID have a problem it is their faults for fucking around with it or even worst, overclocking it.
    Hurray Jew! guess what?
    NO ONE GIVES A CRAP!
    "You will never know peace... you will rise, again and again... that is your curse."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by raghib33 View Post
    Hurray Jew! guess what?
    NO ONE GIVES A CRAP!
    Clearly you do because you commented on my post, dumbass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    1. Vista ftw
    2. Mouzie, you must type at like 1000 wpm cause you type the longest posts evar.
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    1. Vista ftw
    2. Mouzie, you must type at like 1000 wpm cause you type the longest posts evar.
    I could type a longer post then that quickly. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Idk i don't really want to put trust into windows 7 with the problems i had in past..

10 years old is xp huh? Your wrong Maybe plain jane XP. Service pack 2 was realesed in 04. Means that it has had the experience., And or is still up and running.. Windows 7 is having major trouble with all OS's, Not only the newbs who download everything, But Developers with Training having trouble. Might be taken off For a couple months..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast