Thanks

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2, Cheat Engine not working

When I try to start up Cheat Engine with Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2. It starts to say this:
    https://i.imgur.com/H4Kyn94.png
    This game is incompatible with CheatEngine. Please close CheatEngine and restart the game.
    So yeah, in PVZGW1 you could cheat in coins. But in PVZGW2 you can't sadly. Is there any way to trespass this?
    To still use CheatEngine while playing?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Yea, I want to know if there's anyway to bypass this too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    you have to use sandboxie to make it undetect

Thanks
    It seems like the scores in solo ops and your coins are server sided now. The only thing that I've seen it works so far is infinity ammo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I want to let you know that you can hack experience, star points, ammo and health, being in the main menu. (I already did it)
    I also have found a way to hack the address that controls how much money you get from the chests.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mlabgic For This Useful Post:

1979328867 (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Would you be kind enough to show us how ? (:

Thanks
    Can you tell us?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mlabgic View Post
    I want to let you know that you can hack experience, star points, ammo and health, being in the main menu. (I already did it)
    I also have found a way to hack the address that controls how much money you get from the chests.
    As the above comments have previously stated, we would like to know how you did this so others may enjoy.

Thanks
    Would be cool if you could back up your claims with a description of the method

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nemateleotris For This Useful Post:

zfullerj (03-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nemateleotris View Post
    Would be cool if you could back up your claims with a description of the method
    Alright. Btw, credit goes to Rusoski, not me.

Initialization and setup

1.- Download and install Cheat Engine and Sandboxie (You will need this emulator to hide Cheat Engine the easiest way), both are freeware for this purpose.

(I can't post links You'll have to find them yourself.)

Cheat Engine

Sandboxie

2.- Once Sandboxie is installed, navigate the your Origin folder (default: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin"), right click "Origin.exe" and select "Run sandboxed". Once Origin has initialized, navigate to the game folder (default: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2") and run the game exe, in my case "GW2.Main_Win64_Retail.exe" the same way as "Origin.exe", right click game exe and select "Run sandboxed".

Optional: In game, navigate to video settings and set screenmode to Bordless or Windowed, this will help you a lot.

3.- Now run Cheat Engine and load the game process.

Hacking stars

Important: Once you leave Backyard Battleground or close the game, you will lose all stars.

1.- Do a 4 bytes scan for Exact Value of stars you currently have.

2.- Complete challenges or open chests then do a scan for Exact Value of stars.

3.- Repeat step 2 until you get 2 addresses, then change both of them to 200 and open all the chests before leaving Backyard Battleground or closing the game.

Hacking ammo

1.- Do a 4 bytes scan for Exact Value of your ammo.

2.- Shoot some ammo and scan for Exact Value of your ammo.

3.- Reload and scan Exact Value of your ammo.

4.- Repeat step 2 and 3 until you get less than 15 values.

5.- Select all the values, change them and freeze them.

Hacking health

Important: This only works if you are host. (Backyard Battleground, every solo game modes and maybe private game modes)

1.- Do a float scan for Exact Value of your health.

2.- Get hurt and scan for Decreased Value.

3.- Recover some health and scan for Increased Value.

4.- Completely restore your health and scan for Exact Value of your health.

5.- Repeat step 2, 3 and 4 until you get less than 10 values.

6.- Select all the values, change them and freeze them.

Hacking coins and experience multiplier (Seems like it does not work for money any more...)

Note: Make sure you have flag mode unlocked. To unlock it, simply complete the Crazy's Dave Bot quests.

1.- Do a 4 bytes scan for Unknown Value.

2.- Rise the flag in the middle of the map, wait for the guys to stop talking and do a scan for Decreased Value.

3.- While flag is up, do some scans for Unchanged Value and Value Between "1000000000" and "1300000000".

4.- Let the opposite side lower the flag and wait about 12 seconds then do a scan for Increased Value.

5.- Make some scans for Unchanged Value and Value Between "1000000000" and "1300000000".

6.- Repeat step 2, 3, 4, 5 until you get between less than 300 addresses, make sure the don't change.

7.- Select all the found static addresses changing the 2nd digit from 0 or 1 to 2, example: "1058839453" ---> "1258839453".

Note: Every time you rise, lower the flag or complete challenges, the modifier will reset to the value it was suposed to be, you don't have to go trough all the steps again, just select all the addresses you already found and change the 2nd digit from 0 or 1 to 2 again.

Now rise the flag kill npcs for experience and collect coins for... coins... At this point you can change your character and side to level him up.
    Last edited by mlabgic; 03-28-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks
    Does anyone know of a way to hack coins, or if it's even possible anymore?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robban89 View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to hack coins, or if it's even possible anymore?
    Hello everyone

I too would like to know this. I have tried and am still trying to find a way to hack the coins. I do know however how to do the XP to promote a character and this in turn will get you 20,000 coins each time you promote. 5 promotions per character = 100,000 coins per each character. I have earned millions of coins so far doing this and thers millions more to get yet. I have not long passed Rank 30 and I have seen people at Rank 50, so lots more to get yet. Personally I have used the coins to by the "wonderous pack of greatness" packs. Got quite a few legendary pieces from this pack too.
    If anyone is interested in doing this, let me know on here on I will tell you how. Really easy to do and takes but a few moments get from "zero" to "master".
    Last edited by Herbherb; 04-29-2016 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks
    Someone discover how hack coins? I try everything but only I can change the visual number, but when I buy something return to the original and real value

Thanks

Unhappy Sign-In?

Quote Originally Posted by mlabgic View Post
    Alright. Btw, credit goes to Rusoski, not me.

Initialization and setup

1.- Download and install Cheat Engine and Sandboxie (You will need this emulator to hide Cheat Engine the easiest way), both are freeware for this purpose.

(I can't post links You'll have to find them yourself.)

Cheat Engine

Sandboxie

2.- Once Sandboxie is installed, navigate the your Origin folder (default: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin"), right click "Origin.exe" and select "Run sandboxed". Once Origin has initialized, navigate to the game folder (default: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2") and run the game exe, in my case "GW2.Main_Win64_Retail.exe" the same way as "Origin.exe", right click game exe and select "Run sandboxed".

Optional: In game, navigate to video settings and set screenmode to Bordless or Windowed, this will help you a lot.

3.- Now run Cheat Engine and load the game process.

Hacking stars

Important: Once you leave Backyard Battleground or close the game, you will lose all stars.

1.- Do a 4 bytes scan for Exact Value of stars you currently have.

2.- Complete challenges or open chests then do a scan for Exact Value of stars.

3.- Repeat step 2 until you get 2 addresses, then change both of them to 200 and open all the chests before leaving Backyard Battleground or closing the game.

Hacking ammo

1.- Do a 4 bytes scan for Exact Value of your ammo.

2.- Shoot some ammo and scan for Exact Value of your ammo.

3.- Reload and scan Exact Value of your ammo.

4.- Repeat step 2 and 3 until you get less than 15 values.

5.- Select all the values, change them and freeze them.

Hacking health

Important: This only works if you are host. (Backyard Battleground, every solo game modes and maybe private game modes)

1.- Do a float scan for Exact Value of your health.

2.- Get hurt and scan for Decreased Value.

3.- Recover some health and scan for Increased Value.

4.- Completely restore your health and scan for Exact Value of your health.

5.- Repeat step 2, 3 and 4 until you get less than 10 values.

6.- Select all the values, change them and freeze them.

Hacking coins and experience multiplier (Seems like it does not work for money any more...)

Note: Make sure you have flag mode unlocked. To unlock it, simply complete the Crazy's Dave Bot quests.

1.- Do a 4 bytes scan for Unknown Value.

2.- Rise the flag in the middle of the map, wait for the guys to stop talking and do a scan for Decreased Value.

3.- While flag is up, do some scans for Unchanged Value and Value Between "1000000000" and "1300000000".

4.- Let the opposite side lower the flag and wait about 12 seconds then do a scan for Increased Value.

5.- Make some scans for Unchanged Value and Value Between "1000000000" and "1300000000".

6.- Repeat step 2, 3, 4, 5 until you get between less than 300 addresses, make sure the don't change.

7.- Select all the found static addresses changing the 2nd digit from 0 or 1 to 2, example: "1058839453" ---> "1258839453".

Note: Every time you rise, lower the flag or complete challenges, the modifier will reset to the value it was suposed to be, you don't have to go trough all the steps again, just select all the addresses you already found and change the 2nd digit from 0 or 1 to 2 again.

Now rise the flag kill npcs for experience and collect coins for... coins... At this point you can change your character and side to level him up.
    Hey I was just wondering if you could help me w/ something, when I launch the game (PVZ_GW2) from the folder, once the video thing plays it says "You must be signed in to origin to continue" anyway to get past this??? Here is the image that is shown.

-Nat01