Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

This is the last straw !

Ok, So as all of you know Europe is being and has been molested by Migrants coming from the middle east for the past year or so, at the start i was in favor or helping these guys, they were being murdered in their own houses in their own countries by their own governments and us as good Human Beings would help them out us being some of the wealthiest countries in the world, Sure Saudia Arabia or Iran wouldn't help but they simply do not have the same morals as the western world, thats not up for debate.

However recently my entire mindset has chanced. About two months ago my town took in 200 or so Migrants from the middle east (I'm not going to say Syrian because god knows most of them probably were not) But I was like YeY, Ireland is doing its part to help even though we got hit hard by the recession its ok because we got helped out back in the day by the Americans etc when we needed it so we would help now also, But these people are not coming here to help us, this is a war against our culture, against our way of life. The Middle eastern countries do not share our morals they believe in ideals more suited to the medieval era, The do not believe in womens rights, The do not believe that all men women and children should be treated equally in the eyes of the law, And this is were the problem lies.

Yesterday my best friend was assaulted by 6 - 8 Migrants for his wallet, and i know some of you will say "But not all of them are evil or bad" And you would be right however a large percentage of them are, and the simple fact is this would not have happened if they were not invited into my country into a place that welcomed them with open arms and they spat on that, These people are not humans they are animals. Notice I am not hating on them because of their religion, Allot of Muslims do not share these peoples ideals, It is a middle eastern Ideal that is the problem not a religious one.

So my Question to you is, Would you let Hundreds of thousands of unknown people into your house? Or any at all? No you wouldn't (Not if your sain anyway) So why are we letting thousands of unknown people into our countries? Giving them our tax money that could of went towards helping others or went towards helping of the refugee camps who need it and not these invading brutes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
    So why are we letting thousands of unknown people into our countries? Giving them our tax money that could of went towards helping others or went towards helping of the refugee camps who need it and not these invading brutes.
    Because you can't do anything else? Would you let them die in their countries? I absolutely agree with the tax part though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    its all about the image

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by winstation View Post
    Because you can't do anything else? Would you let them die in their countries? I absolutely agree with the tax part though.
    Put them in camps until Syria is fixed, Fund the camps with the money we would otherwize be spending.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Put them in camps until Syria is fixed, Fund the camps with the money we would otherwize be spending.
    Is this about the recent happenings in Macedonia? The refugees broke the fence there lol, I'd kill them all if it was up to me hehe

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic's Sheep For This Useful Post:

Hiroyuki (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The US did this to anyone who was Japanese during WW2 and it did not end well.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Calm down there Hitler, let's just put them on iceland and drop food and tents. You alright with that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongonata View Post
    Calm down there Hitler, let's just put them on iceland and drop food and tents. You alright with that?
    Bit of a diference between helping someone and having them take advantage of you and thats what the migrants are doing, they are taking advantage. I'm Suggeting we help them, just not by allowing thousands of them into our towns and cities with their Middle eastern Ideals in large numbers, while many countries are struggling to employ their own peoples.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

The US did this to anyone who was Japanese during WW2 and it did not end well.
    Yea, But that wasn't really the same thing. The US took those Japaense against their will into what was really prison camps and kept them their, I'm suggesting we supply and improve refugee camps to allow them to survive and their they can apply for citizenship of any country if they have the talents, and if they want to leave they can go back to Syria/Iraq or were ever they came from.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Mudslimes gonna slime.

If their countries are shit, what can you expect them to bring with them?

They will bring NOTHING except, the same shit they have been running from instead of dealing with.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Hiroyuki (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yea, But that wasn't really the same thing. The US took those Japaense against their will into what was really prison camps and kept them their, I'm suggesting we supply and improve refugee camps to allow them to survive and their they can apply for citizenship of any country if they have the talents, and if they want to leave they can go back to Syria/Iraq or were ever they came from.
    You know who has to pay for that? You do. Your government doesn't really want to spend a cent on those people coming into your country, thats why they are stealing. If something along the lines of refugee camps were to be implemented then I can almost guarantee it will be paid for via tax increase.

And if they aren't going to follow your laws then they just need to get the fuck out and die back in their own country.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

You know who has to pay for that? You do. Your government doesn't really want to spend a cent on those people coming into your country, thats why they are stealing. If something along the lines of refugee camps were to be implemented then I can almost guarantee it will be paid for via tax increase.

And if they aren't going to follow your laws then they just need to get the fuck out and die back in their own country.
    If they want to come here to cause problems, they should just be shot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you don't like them coming to your country, go to their countries and fix their problem?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If you don't like them coming to your country, go to their countries and fix their problem?
    But, But, there countries aren't clean...
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

• PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You, and your parents don't have to live there either. If your parents think they are at risk by exposing themselves to the refugees then they can leave, however I am not saying this as a insult. The refugees shouldn't be doing the things they are doing but you have to also understand that they are homeless. So yeah.... I cannot really say which side is right. Sorry.4
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Mudslimes gonna slime.

If their countries are shit, what can you expect them to bring with them?

They will bring NOTHING except, the same shit they have been running from instead of dealing with.
    Someone who posted my exact thoughts.
    I think I'm in love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast