Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Exclamation Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers Rules & Guidelines

Notice: This thread is to notify users of the rules of the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers section and what each subsection apart of it is for. Read these rules before creating a thread and make sure to check them out often as they are subject to change at any time. Keep in mind that all the other MPGH RULES apply in this section as whole as well.

Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers:
    • This section contains and should relate to all the hack releases for Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW).
    • Be respectful towards other users if they ask for help on how something works, or help setting up hacks.
    • Do not request an attachment to be approved if you are not its original poster. Staff knows the attachment is there and it will be dealt with whenever possible.
    • You are not allowed to beg for hacks to be made for Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW). You can, however, gently request an Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) hack here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24.
    • Stay on-topic with posts that pertain to the hack, and use the appropriate subsections if you wish to post about something else.
    • Note that the sale of hacks/hacking-related material via MPGH is not allowed whatsoever.

Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Marketplace:

Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions:
    • This subsection contains all discussions related to Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW).
    • Keep all posts and comments respectful as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    • Keep all posts and comments on-topic. Make a new discussion thread if you wish to discuss something else.
    • See the guidelines for this subsection here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1091283.

Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help:
    • This subsection is for requesting help regarding any AQ Worlds-related issues you may be experiencing.
    • Be respectful and mindful of all users as everyone may not be as advanced as yourself.
    • See the rules and guidelines for this subsection here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=851962.

Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding:
    • This subsection contains mostly game tutorials, source code and ways to make hacks/trainers for Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW). Check it out if you want to learn how to make Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) hacks/trainers or gain a deeper insight into the game.
    • Whether you want to post a tutorial/guide on how to duplicate game items, create hacks for it, fulfill a game glitch/exploit you found out about, or play the game in general, it belongs here.
    • See the rules and guidelines for this subsection here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=725630.

Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers:
    • This subsection is for advertising and posting about Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) private servers.
    • If you are facing any Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) private server-related issues, feel free to make a help request thread about them here.
    • See the rules and guidelines for this subsection here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=771383.

Properly Uploading Attachments:
    • You need at least two virus scans per release. Scan the attachment you want to release with Jotti's malware scan, VirusTotal, or VirScan, (any other virus scan sources will be ignored), and post the links to the virus scans in your release thread.
    • Make sure to scan the .rar or .zip folder, and not just the file itself.
    • You are required to include a screenshot of the attachment you are releasing. However, there are some exceptions like .txt files, for example.
    • Hacks are not allowed to have auto-update features, unless given permission by @Dave84311, himself.
    • Constantly making "OMGGGGGG PLEASE APPROVE ITS BEEN 30 MINUTES,"-like posts will make us do nothing but delete your posts and punish you for doing so. Only the original poster can request the attachment uploaded by them to be approved by mentioning the current Minion of the section and/or Global Moderators.
    • Uploading viral content such as keyloggers, password stealers, RATs, etc, will result in a permanent ban. Same goes for files that include any kind of advertisement to rival hacking forums and such.
    • Make sure you give credits to whoever created the attachment you are releasing.

Requesting A Thread Edit:
    • Once 24 hours have passed since you made your thread, you will no longer be able to edit it. If you want anything in it to be updated/changed such as its title or content, you can just PM whoever the current Minion of the section is, currently @Yuudoku, about it. Make sure you tell him exactly what you want to be done since he can only go by what you tell him. At times, he may be busy or unavailable so please be patient when asking him to edit your thread.

Other Useful Thread(s):

Last edited by Hunter; 11-28-2016 at 05:03 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (03-11-2016),Black (03-06-2016),D.V (03-08-2016),woods_879 (07-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Updated 06/22/16.

@NormenJaydenFBI is no longer an Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Minion.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-28-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Updated 06/28/16.

@NormenJaydenFBI has become an Adventure Quest Words (AQW) Minion again.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-28-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Updated 07/10/16.

The rules have been updated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Updated 11/29/16.

[+] @Yuudoku is now an Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Worlds Minion.

[-] @NormenJaydenFBI and I are no longer Adventure Quest Worlds Minions.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-28-2016 at 05:07 PM.