Thanks

Where do I start with coding a simple glow hack?

Hello, recently I have started learning c++

Just to be clear I am not learning c++ for hacking, c++ is a part of my university education.
    The problem is, I don't know where to start. Currently I am learning vectors and pointers, soon strings.

So my question would be, which things do I need to learn before I try to make a simple glow hack? or I don't know , the simpler the hack is the better, I thought glow might be the most simple since it only reads data?

thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by khm9 View Post
    Hello, recently I have started learning c++

Just to be clear I am not learning c++ for hacking, c++ is a part of my university education.
    The problem is, I don't know where to start. Currently I am learning vectors and pointers, soon strings.

So my question would be, which things do I need to learn before I try to make a simple glow hack? or I don't know , the simpler the hack is the better, I thought glow might be the most simple since it only reads data?

thanks
    How does glow only read data?

Thanks
    I don't know. Thats why I'm politely asking for tips.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by khm9 View Post
    I don't know. Thats why I'm politely asking for tips.
    A simple glow hack actually uses WPM or WriteProcessMemory to write to the game to cause the glow, but reading is also done.
    There are a lot of glow hacks around here and a lot of source so search for some. I strongly suggest checking out inVincibleLib and this post here.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 03-06-2016 at 09:27 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix's Pet View Post
    A simple glow hack actually uses WPM or WriteProcessMemory to write to the game to cause the glow, but reading is also done.
    There are a lot of glow hacks around here and a lot of source so search for some. I strongly suggest checking out inVincibleLib and this post here.
    Is it possible to make an external wallhack that doesn't write to memory? ESP, Glow, etc.. I've read that writing to memory makes it much easier to get detected, so currently I'm using a triggerbot/bhop that only reads from memory and uses keyboard events. Would like to try to get started on some sort of wallhack though. I'm a noob, so keeping things undetected are a bit out of reach for me atm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fullweeb View Post
    Is it possible to make an external wallhack that doesn't write to memory? ESP, Glow, etc.. I've read that writing to memory makes it much easier to get detected, so currently I'm using a triggerbot/bhop that only reads from memory and uses keyboard events. Would like to try to get started on some sort of wallhack though. I'm a noob, so keeping things undetected are a bit out of reach for me atm.
    Yes an external ESP would just read from memory, and you have no real risk from VAC for WPM. People have always said this for lots of game, but I use WriteProcessMemory quite a lot and have no ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix's Pet View Post
    I do not suggest using inVincibleLib until i've updated it.

Quote Originally Posted by fullweeb View Post
    Using WriteProcessMemory doesn't make your cheat more detectable, a cheat is a cheat, use a known cheat and you'll get banned, no matter if it uses WriteProcessMemory or not.

You can't get glow working without either calling the game functions or writing to memory.
    Last edited by WasserEsser; 03-07-2016 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks
    Thank you guys. So I guess the main thing here to learn is WPM and reading memory

Thanks
    OP's original question has been answered by numerous users all regarding the same type of response. Assuming Solved. //Closed