Hey guys i am currently developing a game called FlappyWorld well the name says it all another replica of flappy bird but no it's not haha my game includes a wide variaty of other stuff like a character store with bunch of different characters and in the future i will be coding different backgrounds for each character and even add customisations to them via upgrades using the coins gathered ingame. If you would like to give the game a try you can download the apk from down below. I am also looking for good 2d designers to make me some nice unique backgrounds and characters as i am limited to what i can do. If you are intrested please add me on skype: Gamerion24

Note: Sorry coudn't provide screenshots of the game but since i am a new member i can't post images :/ but apk download is below so enjoy and also if you do notice any bugs or have any recommendations for the game please comment below

Download link remove spaces: ht tp:/ /ww w.me diafire.co m/dow nload/gu41 66jujnjz76a/flapp yworld.apk