Thanks

Amazon order came a month later, questions pls <3

So i ordered a headset and 2 power banks worth about 105$ and got same day delivery, and they did not come so i contacted amazon and they called fedex and told me that fedex" accidentally scanned it as shipped" so i went into my own investigation and called fedex myself and they told me they're gonna look into it and i called two days later and supposedly shipped it to the wrong house. Amazon gave me a refund and i ordered products again, so now it is a month later after all this and im guessing fedex found the package and i received it today. I now have double of what they gave me and im wondering will amazon contact me in anyway? is it safe to open them?

Thanks
    They wont call you, you can use it dude.

Thanks
    In such situations, they usually issue free prime memberships and even give some free Amazon Gift Card vouchers. We're not talking about a big amount, but it's still something so if you got none of these call them and ask them to give you something for the time you spent waiting and dealing with this issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dulladulla1 View Post
    So i ordered a headset and 2 power banks worth about 105$ and got same day delivery, and they did not come so i contacted amazon and they called fedex and told me that fedex" accidentally scanned it as shipped" so i went into my own investigation and called fedex myself and they told me they're gonna look into it and i called two days later and supposedly shipped it to the wrong house. Amazon gave me a refund and i ordered products again, so now it is a month later after all this and im guessing fedex found the package and i received it today. I now have double of what they gave me and im wondering will amazon contact me in anyway? is it safe to open them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
    In such situations, they usually issue free prime memberships and even give some free Amazon Gift Card vouchers. We're not talking about a big amount, but it's still something so if you got none of these call them and ask them to give you something for the time you spent waiting and dealing with this issue.
    ?
    Did you read his post? :P

OP, there's a load of people on here who refund/double-dip products on here with no backdraws so i highly doubt anything will occur as the problem was blamed upon Fedex and I highly doubt Fedex will call back Amazon for 1 product.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.