Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Konosuba Episode 9 ~contains spoilers~

This thread will contain spoilers, I will not be hiding them with the spoiler tag. It's your fault that you clicked on this thread you knew what you were coming into.

Alright just gonna say this had to be the most hilarious episode out there for this series. I was laughing my ass off basically the whole entire episode. To sum up this episode in a couple sentences.

The MC was going into a little hangout where men can request special dreams. Those dreams can be anything Our MC wanted to enjoy him self in this episode so he asked for a very good dream. He fell asleep while showering and darkness walked in. He thought he was dreaming so he wasn't scared of showing off his body and was ordering her around. Plus the girl loves to be ordered around so she was like emotionally not really into it. But physically it's like she just couldn't resist. FYI he got the shit kicked out of him near the end of the episode. The girl who was coming to give him his special dream was caught and flew away. He protected the girl and got his ass whooped. The Kazuma and Darkness ship was so close :/

Here is a some images to sum up the episode.

Even tho this episode didn't get far in like levels and combat etc. Quite a entertaining episode if you ask me.

Here is a little WTF moment I also encountered in this episode I was laughing at this part so loud.
    Last edited by Reckonz; 03-10-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Thanks
    Looks bad man.

Thanks
    They skipped a lot of LN content.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    They skipped a lot of LN content.
    Yeah that's what I assumed from this episode. I didn't really like that they skipped a lot of LN content but this episode was alright I was expecting more of like a serious type series from this anime. If this show actually took it seriously it could've gotten pretty dam good I think. Plus minus Aqua's annoying dam voice and just her being annoying in general.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckonz View Post
    Yeah that's what I assumed from this episode. I didn't really like that they skipped a lot of LN content but this episode was alright I was expecting more of like a serious type series from this anime. If this show actually took it seriously it could've gotten pretty dam good I think. Plus minus Aqua's annoying dam voice and just her being annoying in general.
    No, it's meant to be a comedy. Taking it serious would be terrible. There are already so many MMORPG anime out there that try to make it serious and they just come out with self-inserting edgy MCs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    No, it's meant to be a comedy. Taking it serious would be terrible. There are already so many MMORPG anime out there that try to make it serious and they just come out with self-inserting edgy MCs.
    You do have a point. If only there could be that like one extremely good MMORPG anime.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckonz View Post
    You do have a point. If only there could be that like one extremely good MMORPG anime.
    Overlord. Read the LN.