Thanks

How can I get random accounts/alts in my faction?...

I play lone wolf style. I want to somehow get alts (sites I've used previously seem to no longer work) into my faction. I either want to own/control these alt accounts, or simply make a deal on this forum with someone by "trading" alts, meaning, you join my server and faction with your alt and I join your server with my alts. I currently have 3 accts.

Is anyone interested in this? I'm not sure if it's legal on this forum as I'm a newcomer, but if it is legal, I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount of $ for someone to join my faction with their alts. I'd have to trust you well enough based on your rep on this forum, that you won't just leave the faction after I pay you (not that that would give you any benefit, it would purely be grief).

I don't play on one of the TOP faction servers, so it shouldn't be a conflict to your current /faction positions, but it's a fairly popular server. There is no grief attempt as I don't have an /f home and there aren't any perms for normals or even mods in my faction. Again, I am lone wolf and trying to get enough alts into my factions so that I can claim a reasonable chunk, and have a defendable base.

Edit: you start with a default power upon joining this server and it needs to raise by 10. I think the idle time to complete that is like 30 minutes. But I could leave the faction open, and you can /f join at your leisure with your different accounts. You would just send me a list of the names that you'll be joining with, and I'll boot anyone I see in the faction that isn't on that list. It isn't really a risk to me. Ideally, I'd like to make enough deals on this forum to have 20-30 dummy accounts in my faction.
    Last edited by spaceguy911; 03-11-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't think many would be interested in this as you can use public alts and Project X to mass join a faction to increase its power. This is just my opinion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    I don't think many would be interested in this as you can use public alts and Project X to mass join a faction to increase its power. This is just my opinion.
    Would you be able to explain please? I'd like to do this probably.

I was using <removed> like a month ago, then all of the sudden they all went "Invalid Credentials...wrong username and password". I'm not sure if my IP got locked or something, but I had my ISP release and renew my IP, and I've even tried with a couple different VPNs, but I'm still unable to use those.

Are you saying there's an alternate option?
    Last edited by Nik; 03-11-2016 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Removing external link.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceguy911 View Post
    Would you be able to explain please? I'd like to do this probably.

I was using <removed> like a month ago, then all of the sudden they all went "Invalid Credentials...wrong username and password". I'm not sure if my IP got locked or something, but I had my ISP release and renew my IP, and I've even tried with a couple different VPNs, but I'm still unable to use those.

Are you saying there's an alternate option?
    Mojang has updated their security, so only a few accounts can be logged in with one IP (pretty sure its 3 accounts per IP, since I use 3 account at once and one of my accounts got locked for it which I got back). There is no public program (that I know of) that has an automated logging into servers system other than Project X. Project X doesn't support proxies.

So if you want alts, you may need to get private ones. Some public alts work but most are getting locked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Mojang has updated their security, so only a few accounts can be logged in with one IP (pretty sure its 3 accounts per IP, since I use 3 account at once and one of my accounts got locked for it which I got back). There is no public program (that I know of) that has an automated logging into servers system other than Project X. Project X doesn't support proxies.

So if you want alts, you may need to get private ones. Some public alts work but most are getting locked.
    To Log alts on a server use Console Client super easy and has lot features.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by equaviruz View Post
    There is no mass command support nor is there proxy support?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by equaviruz View Post
    I'll give this a shot. Will I need to VPN or anything, or just use my standard IP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

There is no mass command support nor is there proxy support?
    There is a proxy support for it. For the mass command they have a script system and and some other stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spaceguy911 View Post
    I'll give this a shot. Will I need to VPN or anything, or just use my standard IP
    You Can try to use the proxy support but not sure how they work never used a proxy on it.
    Last edited by equaviruz; 03-12-2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: error

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    buy a ton of cracked accounts then use the projectx bot