Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post

You know, I have a PhD in thermonuclear physics. Just saying.
    Nah, but you had a PhD in cock sucking. Just saying.

Arguing physics with me is barking up the wrong tree. Take the L like a champ.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Fucking Moron (03-13-2016),Illuminati (03-14-2016)

Thanks
    Newton's laws have been proven many many times. The distortion of space-time (gravity) has also been proven very recently. You were 100% wrong, stop sucking your teacher's dick and stop binge-watching kurzgesagt. You have a false sense of grandeur and I think you should tell everybody that you're a bitch.

Say it like I didn't tell you to say it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Universe For This Useful Post:

Frought (03-14-2016),Fucking Moron (03-13-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Nah, but you had a PhD in cock sucking. Just saying.

You can only argue the physics of earth.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Gabby View Post

And you're active on mpgh with ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) as a name
    Most savage comment I've seen in a long time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kristol View Post
    Newton's laws have been proven many many times. The distortion of space-time (gravity) has also been proven very recently. You were 100% wrong, stop sucking your teacher's dick and stop binge-watching kurzgesagt. You have a false sense of grandeur and I think you should tell everybody that you're a bitch.

Shit, so much savage-ness on this thread rn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Nah, but I had a PhD in cock sucking. Just saying.

You're such a salty bitch arun. /mmf anyways you're basically saying that every tech and science progress made so far is based on just..umm a theory ? I do get your point tho, maybe our laws are subject to a change but this doesn't necessarily mean that they don't exists as in the context of gravity

- - - Updated - - -

And you're active on mpgh with ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) as a name
    Im here to own bitches princess.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 03-14-2016 at 02:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

First off, rude. Secondly i think you have a false sense of understanding what 100% means. There is still so much to learn about our universe, sure kurzgesagt makes it easier to fathom, but I'd still like to think that everything is a theory until proved false. So I'm may be saying that you're a lil bitch for making a new profile just to flame, but when proven wrong, I'll admit it. (i jk now calm down b4 this gets closed ;-

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    One you're friends ignorant as fuck.

Yeah you can't prove they're false, but how remind me again, how does that make it true?

Just like you and your dumb Illuminati shit, and that tv show 7 year olds watch.

You can't prove it's false

But you can't prove it's true

Get over yourself.

Just take some lsd, you'll understand everything.
    Lmao I'm just messing around with the Illuminati shiz ._. Btdubs I didn't really call him wrong, or put my leg down saying that I'm right, I just asking >.>

Thanks
    [QUOTE=▲runyo;11461028]First off, rude. Secondly i think you have a false sense of understanding what 100% means. There is still so much to learn about our universe, sure kurzgesagt makes it easier to fathom, but I'd still like to think that everything is a theory until proved false. So I'm may be saying that you're a lil bitch for making a new profile just to flame, but when proven wrong, I'll admit it. (i jk now calm down b4 this gets closed ;-

[QUOTE]

'Everything is a theory until proven false'

What the actual fuck? Buy a dictionary, you fucking 14 year old sociopath.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

At least I'm a cute little princess /dance
    no one said ur cute //gab

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Gab is cute. //dave

Thanks
    'Everything is a theory until proven false'

What the actual fuck? Buy a dictionary, you fucking 14 year old sociopath.
    You do realise what a dictionary does right?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CJacko For This Useful Post:

Illuminati (03-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

At least I'm a cute little princess /dance
    You're not. /no

OP, ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) is right. General and Special Relativity were proven to be right, but not totally. And concerning Time Travel, Tim Travel itself is a theory. Quantum Mechanics said time travel is possible BUT it didn't prove it I mean like you should tell your bud if he knows the difference between possibility and reality. And Newton laws are valid including Gravity. General Relativity proved that. We used the Newtonian Model accuracy on building everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post

You're such a salty bitch arun. /mmf anyways you're basically saying that every tech and science progress made so far is based on just..umm a theory ? I do get your point tho, maybe our laws are subject to a change but this doesn't necessarily mean that they don't exists as in the context of gravity
    Our understanding of the laws of physics are only through what we can see and demonstrate, it's not a factual law. It's a theory from what we observed.

People thought the earth was the center of the universe, from what we saw without a telescope it seemed like it. It was called (the theory of) geocentricity. Telescopes changed that.

Our theory of gravity is based on the idea that mass attracts mass. It may not actually be true, but from what we have observed and tested it appears to be true. Hence everything in science is theoretical.

Our understanding of gravity is abstract at best and can't be 100% defined to be 100% true, hence it's a theory. A "telescope" so to speak may rewrite our theory of gravity. Science and Math is at best an approximation of real world physics, you're trying to define a irrational number with an approximate decimal, like Pi and 3.14.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Fucking Moron (03-14-2016),Gab (03-14-2016),Illuminati (03-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Our understanding of the laws of physics are only through what we can see and demonstrate, it's not a factual law. It's a theory from what we observed.

People thought the earth was the center of the universe, from what we saw without a telescope it seemed like it. It was called (the theory of) geocentricity. Telescopes changed that.

Our theory of gravity is based on the idea that mass attracts mass. It may not actually be true, but from what we have observed and tested it appears to be true. Hence everything in science is theoretical.

Our understanding of gravity is abstract at best and can't be 100% defined to be 100% true, hence it's a theory. A "telescope" so to speak may rewrite our theory of gravity. Science and Math is at best an approximation of real world physics, you're trying to define a irrational number with an approximate decimal, like Pi and 3.14.
    It. is. true. Can you explain gravitational waves? If gravity isn't true, then General Relativity isn't true, then Gravitational Waves aren't true and so forth..

However, I still think that this argument is right. "Our understanding of the laws of physics are only through what we can see and demonstrate, it's not a factual law. It's a theory from what we observed."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    It. is. true. Can you explain gravitational waves? If gravity isn't true, then General Relativity isn't true, then Gravitational Waves aren't true and so forth..

However, I still think that this argument is right. "Our understanding of the laws of physics are only through what we can see and demonstrate, it's not a factual law. It's a theory from what we observed."
    You're missing the point. Everything in physics fits together very well (i.e. general relativity), it's not perfect, but it's an approximation model of something that is impossibly difficult to get perfect. Our model may be flawed, it's basically impossible to make perfect unless we're able to manipulate our reality of existence itself, then we would be able to prove anything because we can do anything, or make gravitrons or any other particles. We can't do that. That's why everything in science is a theory.

Just because it's a theory doesn't mean it's a bad thing. That's as close as you can get in science.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I did Daben

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You're not. /no

OP, ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) is right. General and Special Relativity were proven to be right, but not totally. And concerning Time Travel, Tim Travel itself is a theory. Quantum Mechanics said time travel is possible BUT it didn't prove it I mean like you should tell your bud if he knows the difference between possibility and reality. And Newton laws are valid including Gravity. General Relativity proved that. We used the Newtonian Model accuracy on building everything.
    Yes it has been proven, but the foundations of those proofs are still human made concepts to represent nature. There's no way to prove that anything is 100% true, because we cannot see and comprehend everything. Our equations are only true as long as we stay in the field of human comprehension.

I think you guys simply don't want to understand arun's point. He's not saying that gravity or the Newtonian Model don't exist, he's only saying that everything we know is based on what we can see as dumb humans.

Edit: I'm a cute princess
    Last edited by Gab; 03-14-2016 at 05:09 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (03-14-2016),Illuminati (03-15-2016)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast