Thread: Quick question

Thanks

Quick question

I was looking at a few different externals and internals and I was wondering why most if not all externals don't have a "HvH" (spin bot & other stuff) function within them. Is there a specific reason on why you can/can't do such a thing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well for spinnbot you want to manipulate the viewangle send to the Server, but not for the client. internaly you can do this easily by hooking a function and thatway only changing the viewangle send to the Server. Externaly this is not possible

Thanks
    external silent aim is every hard to make properly. while say if in a internal hack. u can hook createmove (probably another function i dont know about where u can do this as well lel) and change cmd->veiwangles which will not mess stuff up on ur screen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Orinion77 View Post
    well for spinnbot you want to manipulate the viewangle send to the Server, but not for the client. internaly you can do this easily by hooking a function and thatway only changing the viewangle send to the Server. Externaly this is not possible
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMelon2.0 View Post
    external silent aim is every hard to make properly. while say if in a internal hack. u can hook createmove (probably another function i dont know about where u can do this as well lel) and change cmd->veiwangles which will not mess stuff up on ur screen.
    Both of these features are possible externally, it just takes more skill and effort than your average Joe has time and patience for.
    Most information you'll need for an external pSilent is even public. (Not that it doesn't need optimizing to work properly.)
    With a little thinking there is multiple ways of achieving spin bot but, it will either require quite a bit of work or ghetto-solutions.

The reasoning behind the lack of external HvH features is quite simple. Once you're internal, you have every client-sided game-function at your disposal with rather simple calls. Think of it like this, when you're internal, you're inside a Word document, while external you're looking at a PDF (yes they're editable but you will often need third party software).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.