Thread: Deep Web

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post

If you could just spend some time looking at articles about the deep web then you would know that all those "private" things that you're mentioning doesn't really have to do with what the deep web is about. Not being listed in search engines is just part of that. The deep web in general requires a special access using a Tor network, moreover some sites even require direct access through a specific highly secured connection. The "deep web" also includes government archives as they are shared between private and extremely secured infrastructures.
    You gotta stop reading those articles. You're explaining the deep web to someone who knows way more about it than you.
    Does it have all this super fancy bullshit that you're talking about (gov. archives, etc.)? More than likely. Nobody knows for sure, and anyone that does know definitely isn't going to say anything.
    What you're thinking of is the dark web, which is really just 60% cp and drugs (probably much more). It really is very boring, though.

I mean come on man, how old are you? 15? 16? Serioulsy, I got over the fascination of the deep web when I was a sophomore in high school. Time to grow up. You know something isn't worth looking at when the suggested results on youtube have "creepypasta" and "horror stories" at the end of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    You gotta stop reading those articles. You're explaining the deep web to someone who knows way more about it than you.
    Does it have all this super fancy bullshit that you're talking about (gov. archives, etc.)? More than likely. Nobody knows for sure, and anyone that does know definitely isn't going to say anything.
    What you're thinking of is the dark web, which is really just 60% cp and drugs (probably much more). It really is very boring, though.

I mean come on man, how old are you? 15? 16? Serioulsy, I got over the fascination of the deep web when I was a sophomore in high school. Time to grow up. You know something isn't worth looking at when the suggested results on youtube have "creepypasta" and "horror stories" at the end of 'em.
    I'm 18 tho

Thanks
    just like you cant watch all the channels on tv if you dont have a subscription

Thanks
    It's nothing interesting, all of the insane shit (if it's even real) would be extremely hard to find.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123