Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Alpha Muffins [Try #2]

Alright, my name is tibble (RL name not important). I do have experience in c++ and vb. I have compiled my own custom WoW core, and made my own repack. I also founded an xbox modding team, that WAS successful. Sadly, it broke up because 2 of our coders got the RROD, and switched to the ps3 *sigh*

Now, I do have experience running hacking teams (and I'm not even the leader of alpha muffins, so the leader has to be somewhat experienced) and I have never made, or been part of a hacking team that failed.

So if you want to join the Alpha Muffins, just fill out an application. We are currently looking for 2 more c++ coders, and one vb coder (I'm not gonna post this again in the VB section, so you can try out for either positions). You can also apply for both c++ and VB.

Application Format:

1. Position: (VB, c++, both)
    2. Your best work in VB and/or C++
    3. How many hours per week you can be on coding and your timezone
    4. Addition Notes:

If you are not applying, don't bother posting on this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Don't go too hard on tibble. Apparently he was just being sarcastic and talked to me about it, but sarcasm doesn't really carry well on the internet. It was my bad too. Anyway give him a second chance or at least don't flame him. Except for you HD. You can do whatever. Happy hunting.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I fear I may not be the experienced coder you are looking for. But here it goes.

Position: C++
    Your best work: I have nothing to show for.
    Hours per week/timezone: Over 20, GMT-8:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    Additional notes: I have very little experience in game hacking. I'm not too familiar with the advanced methods of memory hacking, meaning, I don't know how to go about certain things.

Worst resume ever. ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yes!!! A C++ coder at last.

Approved. (I am the leader so I can do that)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    glad to be an inspiration
    Minions rule. /endof

InjectPlz Refresh - download v1.0 now!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hmm interesting. I'll apply.

Application: Basically the exact same as Davidm44. In fact exactly the same, except my availability is lower.

(Bam david, I beat you for worst resume ever)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Okay, I'll add you to the list too.
    Minions rule. /endof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Well... ok. To be honest most of us are just beginners. Besides HD (who routinely makes his own hacks and Jetamay and BA. I know C++ & Java, but thats not saying much. I've made plenty of programs, but I wouldn't call them hacks. I've got a lot more to learn about Windows programming just to make hooks. I have knowledge about DirectX, but again that's different from actually designing a game. I'm focusing now on asm. It's not like this is some new idea coming and saying "hey we should make hacks for Combat Arms. I've been set on that for quite a while now. six months in fact. But it requires, both a depth and breadth of knowledge to hack.

I could understand if you had say one guy who was damned good at asm language and reversing, another guy who was good with Windows Programming, and perhaps a third guy well versed in game programming and DirectX. Possibly a fourth guy who had a powerful enough computer to quickly to memory scans and was good at it. Then if you took all those talents together you would have a team, but as it usually turns out people tend to learn several different concepts all at once, because there is only so far you can go in one directions before you realize you are lacking another skill. I think this is why you hardly ever see teams of hakers working on the same hack. It's usually just a solo job. Because when you finally get to the point where you know how to do it I imagine you wouldn't need any help.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Hai guys, i'm bored therefor expect a basic Crysis hook in about 30 minutes(debugging some stuff and seeing if theres something not completely useless I could show you xD)
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    Sam, make sure we get at least 2 extremely experienced c++ coders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah I can apply.

1. Position: I work with VB for now (My teacher's a dick and moved me back to VB ), but in about a month or so I start on C++.

2. Your best work in VB and/or C++: I got lots of shit I haven't released, but I can make almost anything really.

3. How many hours per week you can be on coding and your timezone: Timezone is Mountain Time(-7), and I'm always on Xfire and MSN if I'm not on MPGH.

4. Addition Notes: I'm not a VBFag, I'm a VB coder.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lolland For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (01-17-2010),why06 (01-16-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolland View Post
    Yeah I can apply.

1. Position: I work with VB for now (My teacher's a dick and moved me back to VB ), but in about a month or so I start on C++.

2. Your best work in VB and/or C++: I got lots of shit I haven't released, but I can make almost anything really.

3. How many hours per week you can be on coding and your timezone: Timezone is Mountain Time(-7), and I'm always on Xfire and MSN if I'm not on MPGH.

4. Addition Notes: I'm not a VBFag, I'm a VB coder.
    That sounds like a solid application. Having more than one vb coder can come in useful.

@Why06

Are you applying?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by tibble View Post
    That sounds like a solid application. Having more than one vb coder can come in useful.

@Why06

Are you applying?
    Nope. Just complaining still, but I'll stop. ;(

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lolland, approved. That's all for now, unless we need more in the future.
    Last edited by Samueldo; 01-17-2010 at 03:27 AM.
    Minions rule. /endof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    LOL! Zeco and david actually made it into the team :O
    *whisper*k guys, stick to the plan, first release text files renamed to .dll's with 100 lines saying alpha muffins fail, then once they start complaining about their hacks not working say you quit!*/whisper*
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hell, we're not 100% idiots.
    Minions rule. /endof

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast