Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Any Way to Retrieve Money from Limited PP Account?

Long story short, I was an idiot and transferred money from my primary Paypal to a relatively new account of mine. Since then, my new account with $450 CAD has been limited. I have legit information for my name, address, etc on that account, but I am under 18 meaning if I submit my photo ID(which they're asking me to do) my account will remained closed anyway. At this point I seriously doubt that there is a way for me to transfer funds out or withdraw to my bank, and I doubt Paypal will do anything to help me, but there's no harm in asking, considering this is a substantial amount. Also, how likely is it that my primary Paypal gets limited? My primary is about a year and a half old and has a verified bank account. For precautionary reasons, I sent about $40 US that I had left in my primary to a friend to keep safe for me. Thanks for the help in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No same thing happened to me, I lost $1,800. They told me when I am 18 to contact them and then after 180 days I will be able to transfer it to a bank account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    No same thing happened to me, I lost $1,800. They told me when I am 18 to contact them and then after 180 days I will be able to transfer it to a bank account.
    LOL, I'll probably forget about this cash in two years

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
    LOL, I'll probably forget about this cash in two years
    If you can get a fake ID, call them and send a photo of it. I don't know anyone in my area that can get me one or I would of done that.

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just photoshop an ID and send that to them and it would take 180 days for it to be able to be sent to you in a check.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

Law (03-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Just photoshop an ID and send that to them and it would take 180 days for it to be able to be sent to you in a check.
    I was considering that, but I'm not sure if the picture in my iD would make me look 18 or more like 16-17. There's also the issue that I have to write an explanation for why I was sending money from my primary to this new account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I was considering that, but I'm not sure if the picture in my iD would make me look 18 or more like 16-17. There's also the issue that I have to write an explanation for why I was sending money from my primary to this new account.
    Yeah just fake the born year on the picture ID. I made mines 1995 and i got my account back after two weeks they were pretty slow to unlimited it but they eventually did it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyiRemain View Post
    Yeah just fake the born year on the picture ID. I made mines 1995 and i got my account back after two weeks they were pretty slow to unlimited it but they eventually did it.
    Wouldn't this mean you can never actually open a PayPal account in your own name again, since you've provided them false documents?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Got my account limited few days ago. Good thing is I transferred over like 460 to my bank account a day before, so I kinda got lucky. Now I got limited, but I Submit everything as I'm using bros account, but my point is that explanation they don't even look bro, type in bullshit and they accept it. Its just the Bank statement, photo ID and proof of location they actually check, been like 3 days so far and no update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    Got my account limited few days ago. Good thing is I transferred over like 460 to my bank account a day before, so I kinda got lucky. Now I got limited, but I Submit everything as I'm using bros account, but my point is that explanation they don't even look bro, type in bullshit and they accept it. Its just the Bank statement, photo ID and proof of location they actually check, been like 3 days so far and no update.
    Photoshopping ID to change date of birth should be easy enough, bank statement and proof of location is ez. I think for explanation I'll probably say something like I wasn't able to successfully add my bank account to my primary account so I made a new account just to add my bank account. I'm just not sure if calling and explaining the situation might be better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Photoshopping ID to change date of birth should be easy enough, bank statement and proof of location is ez. I think for explanation I'll probably say something like I wasn't able to successfully add my bank account to my primary account so I made a new account just to add my bank account. I'm just not sure if calling and explaining the situation might be better.
    Bro I told them that I just fucking got cash from my friend and he wanted PayPal balance instead. I think if you say anything it says you completed that step, because right away they confirmed me on that.

Then I confirmed location, which automatically confirmed my bank account. So just worry about getting Photo ID , Bank statement and the other 2.

They are taking forever though, submitted my shit and no response .-.

https://prntscr.com/ag8s42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Wouldn't recommend you to forge ID and stuff like that. I had my account limited to, had around 300 USD, I had 2 choices, let it go or forge. I left it, I don't want to get into crazy trouble for only 300 USD. Not worth it brah

Thanks
    Well yeah, they froze my account with over $800 in it, when I was 15, gave them my mothers PayPal email address and told them to transfer all the remaining funds to that account while I then submitted them information proving my identity. My account was closed, but they did actually transfer all my money to my mothers account. Just tell them you have permission from a family/relative to do this, and they will take over responsibility of the $.

Although, this was in excess of 4 years ago now, so things could very much well be different. Make sure you request to speak to a higher up via e-mail, otherwise the monkeys on the helpdesk won't really give a shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    Well yeah, they froze my account with over $800 in it, when I was 15, gave them my mothers PayPal email address and told them to transfer all the remaining funds to that account while I then submitted them information proving my identity. My account was closed, but they did actually transfer all my money to my mothers account. Just tell them you have permission from a family/relative to do this, and they will take over responsibility of the $.

Although, this was in excess of 4 years ago now, so things could very much well be different. Make sure you request to speak to a higher up via e-mail, otherwise the monkeys on the helpdesk won't really give a shit.
    Would I have to give them the Paypal address to my legit parents because they don't know that I have this money.

Thanks
    Would I have to give them the Paypal address to my legit parents because they don't know that I have this money.
    Yes //shortt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast