Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

BAN APPEAL - MRinfrreNO

Dear mods,
    As you may see from my join date I am an old user. Usually I just check posts (No, I don't leech like you are thinking) and give thanks to the user if I feel that the post is useful, sometimes I may even give them reputation. Then suddenly my real life bestie known as "Thevein" or as "DeadGiveaways" on MPGH used my account to do some trades without me knowing (since he is my bestie he must have seen my password in Computer Science ). I didn't know about these and when he told me I made sure he didn't scam anyone.

I'm not sure why my other account (which I used when I couldn't figure out my password) got banned.
    I know DeadGiveaways in real life and I know that he didn't scam anyone on on purpose, he only used my account to pay back the people he owed services or money to. You are welcomed to check the account logs and see that the IP this account was created on and the other match. I'd like to request you to reconsider your decision on the permanent ban of my account.

-Regards,
    Arunyo.
    Last edited by Illuminati; 03-13-2015 at 04:07 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunyo View Post
    Dear mods,
    As you may see from my join date I am an old user. Usually I just check posts (No, I don't leech like you are thinking) and give thanks to the user if I feel that the post is useful, sometimes I may even give them reputation. Then suddenly my real life bestie known as "Thevein" or as "DeadGiveaways" on MPGH used my account to do some trades without me knowing (since he is my bestie he must have seen my password in Computer Science ). I didn't know about these and when he told me I made sure he didn't scam anyone.

I'm not sure why my other account (which I used when I couldn't figure out my password) got banned.
    I know DeadGiveaways in real life and I know that he didn't scam anyone on on purpose, he only used my account to pay back the people he owed services or money to. You are welcomed to check the account logs and see that the IP this account was created on and the other match. I'd like to request you to reconsider your decision on the permanent ban of my account.

-Regards,
    Arunyo.
    The best friend / brother excuse won't work here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @HeroicXPharaoh
    -The best friend / brother excuse won't work here

But you can check the IP?
    I can show you messages from him you want...?

- - - Updated - - -

Also can I still lend him my account?
    Last edited by Illuminati; 03-13-2015 at 04:51 AM.

Thanks
    Yeah, I'm @Dead Giveaway and this is my friend... don't know why he do this lol.

Thanks

It was done through your account.
    You won't get unbanned unless you refund those whom you've scammed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I haven't got any actual reason why this account has been banned, and even though I've become an active user on this one, I'd like to know why the other one was banned. Like I had mentioned earlier, it wasn't me using that account and so can be confirmed if you check that accounts IP logs.
    @Flengo @Hero I'd like some explanation as to why that account was banned, or if my friend did do something on that account, if there is anything I can do to help fix that?
    Last edited by Illuminati; 03-18-2016 at 10:32 PM. Reason: just edited font and colour

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Account sharing isn't allowed. You're responsible for whatever happens on your account. It also makes no sense.

Issue refunds or a giveaway equivalent to what you owe if you cannot contact the people who need to be refunded.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Illuminati (03-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Account sharing isn't allowed. You're responsible for whatever happens on your account. It also makes no sense.

Issue refunds or a giveaway equivalent to what you owe if you cannot contact the people who need to be refunded.
    See I would issue a refund or whatever, but I have no clue, who was scammed or how much he was scammed of.

Secondly, I didn't "share" that account. The person who scammed and was perma banned, gained access to my account without me approving it. Only later when I started receiving mails regarding trades, did I realise that someone was using my account. Even after that, I tried recovering my account but I was unable to since I couldn't remember the password (also in my defence, I didn't really know how to use tech).