Thread: Hot chick

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    See guys,You want to get a girl friend,Perfect person right there,Need to get a girl friend ask a girl lol,Best way to do it.
    [IMG]https://i855.photobucke*****m/albums/ab119/vash000/Greenskullcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Vash
    -Yeah, i get your point about stopping it. But my point is that "ignorance is bliss"(my quote).Now i really just said that because of my thread awhile back but w/e. I'm ignorant, i'll 100% admit that, the situation doesn't necessarily affect me, so i'm not going to have the viewpoint you will have. true. But I think the NF stuff is already dying out because the rise in newbie people is lowering and most people have understood the basics of forums and how you should act on the internet.

-I could be a mod, yeah. But i'm not really into it. All the titles, the bans, and the responsibility isn't really my thing. Maybe I'm just lazy, meh, thats probably a part of it. Just never really had an interest.

-I like debating tho. Its very fun. Arguing is always fun, but some people are just a lil too ignorant here.

-The requirements for GM is mostly that everyone likes you, not on you capability or intelligence. Obama is a good guy, although to be honest he probably gets harassed more than anyone else on here. I think he's a good GM, well....maybe not the best, but a decent one. Most of the other mods are pretty professional(liz/arun) while Gourav and Dave(owner) mostly just mess around, lol. Although they are all good people.

@Mina
    -I'm sorry mina, but i'd hoot at you just for the sake of you telling me to fuck my grandma, because that would be hilarious to have you yell that.

Oh and GN ppl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    IHOP

P.L.U.R.

Thanks
    The requirements for GM is mostly that everyone likes you, not on you capability or intelligence. Obama is a good guy, although to be honest he probably gets harassed more than anyone else on here. I think he's a good GM, well....maybe not the best, but a decent one. Most of the other mods are pretty professional(liz/arun) while Gourav and Dave(owner) mostly just mess around, lol. Although they are all good people.

Yeah,Well if popularety don't maen much in the real world,My DI was a hard ass and every body fucking hated him,Would piss on his grave and have a party if he died(I stress the IF big time,I don't think that fucker will ever die,Hell out live Everything,Mother fucker was born with a dam Army tat.)But by god everything he taught us has came in hand,And I mean EVERYTHING.I hate to say this,But some of the most popular DI's lol,I had a soldier that was assigned to my squad,Fucker didn't know shit.and his DI was one of the ones everyone likes.He didn't teach much.Popularety only matters in contests and Highschool,We aint entering a Beauty Pagent,and this aint highschool.I don't care about his back ground,Don't care about who he is really,He just can't assest a situation an thank it through enough,He just I'll IP bann you crap and moves on,Thats not much of a GM to me.
    [IMG]https://i855.photobucke*****m/albums/ab119/vash000/Greenskullcopy.jpg[/IMG]

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just pretend you were talking to a coworker about some hip hop song, and she happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time... But if you dont get fired, you will be in the shitlist, so you have to be extra good.. and if you did say that about her, shame on you, you should know better... wait till she leaves.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Whenever me and my friends go out at night to the vally , guys in cars will be hootering at us at we'll be telling them to fuck up or fuck there gramdmas or some shit . Guys who do that are my stops and go .
    Soz tht mightve been me Mina
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I was in the back of the car

Thanks
    Oh shit,All the girls are grilling him lol,I'm not getting grilled I can't be lol,Ah the perks of being gay,Women can't grill your ass lol.Nor have a reason to lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vash000 View Post
    Oh shit,All the girls are grilling him lol,I'm not getting grilled I can't be lol,Ah the perks of being gay,Women can't grill your ass lol.Nor have a reason to lol.
    Or for liz, the perks of being a woman. Grilling him without repercussions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by vash000 View Post
    QFG

quoted for gayness

P.L.U.R.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by neofar View Post
    QFG

quoted for gayness
    quoted for being to lazy to read.

Thanks
    black troll is still a troll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    black troll is still a troll
    says the guy who posted a pic of another guy and arun exposed him, facepalm

@empire, im gmod because i get the job done, if being liked were the only qualifications, this site would be in ruin. Btw, im still a boss nigga

@vash, get over it this is the internet im not paid to do this shit, if you want proffesionalism give me some money, I have nothing to prove to any of you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Be respectful Josh dayyyuuummmmm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You want my respect? earn it

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast