Thread: Hot chick

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I feel like i'm looking at a sad puppy for no reason.

What are you, a psychologist? (lol i'm gettin a psych major)
    Your just a evil fucker omg, omah lawd D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Like i just made up: Insanity is free
    -someone said this b4 i'm sure, but idc.

Thanks
    Oh,I'm super mod On chaos hacks of course,GFX member to MPKiller.com,A few other sites.Yeah,I believe any member here were to sit in a room with me and have a one hour conversation with me,They would know exactly why I would help run a site,I have Ambition,and Believe in Chain of a Command,and do whats best for a site.

Now Uneducated and ill Grammar Posts,Are you fucking shiting me?You got to be blind,I mean,Your use in English and Grammar arn't better.I mean can you actully tell me What grammar is to you,Do you mean Punctuation?I mess that up alot.As Far as my spelling is going,It's pretty much good,I mean on some words they get fucked up,Then there's my typing,I type so fast my dam brain and train of thought cannot keep up.

Now as for my Dislike of your sad group,Was done after about 5 posts between me and Empire.Annoying,Now that seams interesting to me,I Sit here and Showed my Distaste for your group with that Little thing on my sig made over,Then you took it off,I made a post about it,Empire talked to me,It was done.Now all these posts going on is your ill logic and lack of reason to ban me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by vash0002 View Post
    Oh,I'm super mod On chaos hacks of course,GFX member to MPKiller.com,A few other sites.Yeah,I believe any member here were to sit in a room with me and have a one hour conversation with me,They would know exactly why I would help run a site,I have Ambition,and Believe in Chain of a Command,and do whats best for a site.

Now Uneducated and ill Grammar Posts,Are you fucking shiting me?You got to be blind,I mean,Your use in English and Grammar arn't better.I mean, can you actully tell me What grammar is to you, Do you mean Punctuation?I mess that up alot.As Far as my spelling is going,It's pretty much good,I mean on some words they get fucked up,Then there's my typing,I type so fast my dam brain and train of thought cannot keep up.

Now as for my Dislike of your sad group,Was done after about 5 posts between me and Empire.Annoying,Now that seams interesting to me,I Sit here and Showed my Distaste for your group with that Little thing on my sig made over,Then you took it off, I made a post about it, Empire talked to me,It was done.Now all these posts going on is your ill logic and lack of reason to ban me.
    Would you like me to fix your spelling more, or is it alright to say that your comment there about uneducated and ill grammar posts is incorrect?

Thanks
    OK so were going to say whos perfect at what?Fine we can play this game,Bring me a man that can Tell you ever element on the Table Of Elements.Then make sure that same man can tell you which ones are Extremly Combustible,Them make sure they can tell you which one can be mixed to make Even more Combustible Elements.Then the same man speak Russian.Then the man can Survive the Wilderness with just a knife.Then the same man can field strip every American Weapon placed in the hands of a soldier for the last 200 years.Then that man can shoot those weapons with Beyond Avarage accuracy.Then the same man yet again,and speak basic Arabic.Then again that same man can sit in front of you and Tell you about almost every battle Mankind has had since recorded history and who won it and how long it took,and who the opposing Generals were.You people want Perfect Grammar,I cannot give you that,But I know for a fact not one of you shit stains can touch me on one of those subjects.Don't expect someone to be perfect at something,Unless you expect to be Equally good at what they do best.If you understand what I say,Then by fucking god don't become a Tight ass and try to say something about it,Cause I can sit here and tell every single one of you,I know how to survive,Last time I checked,I don't need to know perfect grammar when I'm catching,cleaning,and cooking my dinner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by vash0002 View Post

Now Uneducated and ill Grammar Posts,Are you fucking shiting me?You got to be blind,I mean,Your use in English and Grammar arn't better.I mean can you actully tell me What grammar is to you,Do you mean Punctuation?I mess that up alot.As Far as my spelling is going,It's pretty much good,I mean on some words they get fucked up,Then there's my typing,I type so fast my dam brain and train of thought cannot keep up.

Now as for my Dislike of your sad group,Was done after about 5 posts between me and Empire.Annoying,Now that seams interesting to me,I Sit here and Showed my Distaste for your group with that Little thing on my sig made over,Then you took it off,I made a post about it,Empire talked to me,It was done.Now all these posts going on is your ill logic and lack of reason to ban me.
    You complain about my professionalism yet lack THAT very thing. Im amazed

Just smp please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    You complain about my professionalism yet lack THAT very thing. Im amazed

Just smp please
    I am the God.

Thanks
    How do I lack professionalism?I mean from all that thats what you post,just that.Wow,You have got to be sad as hell.I mean come on,With all your Greek god likeness,Tell me ware my professionalism Is lacking.Then you got your girl friend sitting here backing you up lol,Thats even more sad lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    fuck that nigga boi josh..

read the bold letters

thats why i quoted him
    Last edited by GOD; 01-20-2010 at 03:17 AM.
    I am the God.

Thanks
    That first line made no since,Ok so he made a suck my dick remark,Wow,You have to be like 5 to think that's funny.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u dont get the joke

keep trying

/facepalm
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    look up the definition and cross reference it between your posts. If you can't tell me the reason than just go.

-sigh

Thanks
    Sorry,sold my humor for a Klondke bar.

/footass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    look up the definition and cross reference it between your posts. If you can't tell me the reason than just go.

-sigh
    Oh so your lazy,Don't want to take the time and tell me,Sad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Im done humoring your stupidity meh...
    its like im babysitting a kid with down syndrome.

im going to bed, cya guise

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast