Thread: Hot chick

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by vash000 View Post
    Right kids forgot.......
    That tiny little piece of crap on your sig,Yeah you see it,It's right there.Is brakeing the rules.You telling me that the GMS can do what every they please?They brake thier own rules,Even when it offends a member,And even then one of your group members take Racisum offensive.That logo to me,Is like me haveing a Logo of a black man with a rope around his neck(God I hate that,seeing my black friend hung himself)and dead.Did your group honsetly sit down and just come up with that,That your imagination and creativity parts of your brain haven't developed yet?
    Howbout I just ip ban you and call it a day? If you don't like it, gtfo.

Thanks
    Oh so your wanting to IP bann me lol,Yeah lol,For what reason are you going to IP ban me lol,Oh thats a joke lol.
    [IMG]https://i855.photobucke*****m/albums/ab119/vash000/Greenskullcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Right kids forgot.......
    That tiny little piece of crap on your sig,Yeah you see it,It's right there.Is brakeing the rules.You telling me that the GMS can do what every they please?They brake thier own rules,Even when it offends a member,And even then one of your group members take Racisum offensive.That logo to me,Is like me haveing a Logo of a black man with a rope around his neck(God I hate that,seeing my black friend hung himself)and dead.Did your group honsetly sit down and just come up with that,That your imagination and creativity parts of your brain haven't developed yet?
    O.O
    -GM's CAN do whatever they please.
    Think about it this way. Its dave's site, and he can do w/e he wants. What are you going to do?
    -The newf@g thing?
    I don't think you understand what a NF is. A NF just isn't someone who is new, they act a certain way.
    -Obama
    I don't necessarily agree with him on everything, but he's not racists, thats for sure.

-edit-
    yeah, not like it would even last for a day. You'd probally start bitchin tho, so its not rly worth it.

Thanks
    Thank you man,But if their new call them noob,If their new and have a cirtant thing about them,Call them choobs.I mean come on,I'm gay,I drink as hard as a Marine,I fight like a boxer,and Can tear bown a Car and put it back togather.I;m part of the service and enjoy it,and that fag thing just isn't right man.I mean I can give you a million Ideas for name that work for everyone.But when you have something thats Intended to hurt a group then thats fucked up man,I'm not really trying to start a argumenht,I'm just trying to get you to see ware I'm comeing from,I'm not racist,Hell up to me,I'd kill the KKK,Neo Nazis(Regular Nazies are cool,Their Ideals are sound except for The jew and stuff thing).
    [IMG]https://i855.photobucke*****m/albums/ab119/vash000/Greenskullcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Sorry the dam fourm wont let me Edit my posts,So just add this with my last one sorry for double post.

-edit-
    yeah, not like it would even last for a day. You'd probally start bitchin tho, so its not rly worth it.

What do you mean?

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Did you get some of dat ass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thank you man,But if their new call them noob,If their new and have a cirtant thing about them,Call them choobs.I mean come on,I'm gay,I drink as hard as a Marine,I fight like a boxer,and Can tear bown a Car and put it back togather.I;m part of the service and enjoy it,and that fag thing just isn't right man.I mean I can give you a million Ideas for name that work for everyone.But when you have something thats Intended to hurt a group then thats fucked up man,I'm not really trying to start a argumenht,I'm just trying to get you to see ware I'm comeing from,I'm not racist,Hell up to me,I'd kill the KKK,Neo Nazis(Regular Nazies are cool,Their Ideals are sound except for The jew and stuff thing).
    ah your gay, well that explains why you would be upset then. Hmm, coming from that point it does make a lot more sense, my bad then. But, i'm just put it in as simple terms as i can. This site, is not one for seriousness. Now i'm saying this in as literal terms as possible.

We have little "trends" that catch on. Most of them are explicit. Such as NF and making rascist jokes. But, like i said before, you can NOT take this stuff seriously, we are not here to respect each others past, only the future. What people are is what they are, fine, but comedy and trends aren't based on morals.

Now we aren't without intelligence, we don't go around to every different race saying racists things, its all got to be in context. But we just try to have fun, to be entertained.

Oh, btw: sig is Ouran HS?(probally incorrect, but i can't remember since it was forever ago that i saw it)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Maybe he invited her back and ya'll can run a train on her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    SS or GTFO lawls also ad a virus scan you can get it at VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

ROUGHS3X (01-17-2010)

Thanks
    Yeah but if we don't look at the past,The future will be nothing,WE will Repeat mistakes unless we look at the past,The fag part is bad but the rest just makes it worse,Like A group that looks for gays and shit.Trends are nice but they are just that trends,I seen the group for a long time,It hasent changed,When we grow from kids and have something thats like a site,It's pretty much a government,You need to make sure your Government isn't Flaued,A flaued government will fall no problem.When you have rules,THey should be enforced for everyone,It isn't much of a rule if it isn't enforced for all.

Example.In the military,Ever member has to do PT,no matter your rank,You might think some of those fat High ranked generals don't do shit,They still have pt it's just set so it wont kill them lol.It's just I'm far up in a Alliance on a game EVE Online(on my off time)We have rules,We enforce them on everyone,Even the CEOs and Founders,They have to follow the rules.If the lowest member of the corp can mine,The highest ranked officer in the corp gets his hands dirty.You think I'm an Admin I do as I please gtfo if you don't like it,Thats just the point,Your a admin,But the Members run the site,With out members your a admin to a empty site.Members no matter how low they are,Are the most important people in the site,Cause they make the site a site,Without them it's just a empty server to hold data,Or a empty room.This goes for EVERYTHING in the world,It's a universal LAW.

For instance,Without bugs,A ton of Bird species and Spider species would have died off easy.

Oh, btw: sig is Ouran HS?(probally incorrect, but i can't remember since it was forever ago that i saw it)
    Yes Empire,It is,Kyouya Otori,He just looks cool as hell like that.

Thanks
    Sheeet...i say we protest about it if you get fired

Thanks
    Shit I fucked up the after were kids part,I stoped and looked at something typeing that,After were kids we have to think about others around you.Trends are for the young,When you Take a Position of power,Your child hood dies right then and there cause you have to worry about others around you.Think about how to keep them as a Member.Obama,You pretty much killed that with the Ip ban post man,You don't need to be a GM if your not willing to sort out a problem complety and thuroghly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ah see, i knew it was Ouran.(good anime/manga)

Anyway, Point still being is that your gonna have to live with it. Site may be run by the members, but its not going to go against a GM when he's well liked, a good person, and hasn't done anything wrong(in the member's eyes)

From about 99% of the people here, the word "fag" is just common internet/game slang. Its not morally wrong to them, its just slang.

Thanks
    YEs I agree it is,But theres a point it needs to be stopped,I mean I see someone Say Jew ****** or anything like that,I stop them right off the back,I think it sucks to do my best to make sure all Hateful racial slurs are stopped imideilty,The site I belong to,The second someone says a racial slur,I tell them stop,One more word your gone.(If they have a good reason I understand like a explination like this one)Times change,So do people,If you don't try it wont ever change.Heres a Quot for that.

A pebble down a mountin can be a avalanch before it hits the bottom.

When one man keeps silent,Then the world will not know.
    To stop something you may Speak and be heard,I'm speaking,But Ignorance is blocking it,You understand from a point,But your still showing ignorance to the message(Not a insult,Ignorance in one of it's many definitions is the same as being blind or deff to something)Nothing will change if we just leave it alone is pretty much the message,

In one post,I've shown the most intelect and Debateing than anything,You have also,But your not showing your full potintial,IF you work harder,I'm sure you could be a Mod or admin with alot of potintial,Also something great in the world,You've shown more care to me in my situation in one post than Obama has shown this whole time,I really don't see why he's a GM and your not.It Bewilders me and confuses me,IS the Requierments for mod to be childish and not to care?I'm trying to figuer that out,Maybe you can help me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Whenever me and my friends go out at night to the vally , guys in cars will be hootering at us at we'll be telling them to fuck up or fuck there gramdmas or some shit . Guys who do that are my stops and go .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast