Threaded View

Thanks

Fake Scam Report

Hello, my main account @IAmTheTofu got banned few days ago because of a scam report which the kid was totally lying about , and even tho I gave him a new account but he claimed "he did not receive a new one" I will post proof below.

So I was banned from this thread: mpgh[DOT]net/forum/showthread.php?t=1093886&page=2

Background information on the purchase: He bought a custom spotify account and at first I gave him a cracked account by accident ( my fault an d I admitted to it.) . He then told me that, So I made a new one and gave it to him and he started blaming me that the first account was cracked even though I provided new one. Nonetheless, he made the thread and said I am a scammer. I was being nice so I made a second account for him, send it to him via skype and then he said he got nothing so I got banned.

So my proof that I delivered to him afterwords:

Here you can see I send him the Working details on SUNDAY , Fully working account: prntscr[DOT]com/ajnewo

Proof that the account actually works: prntscr[DOT]com/ajnf7i

So then he replies 24 hours later, saying that he still received nothing. prntscr[DOT]com/ajnfdh , even though does not provide any proof.

As you can see, I gave him a second account and delivered what he purchased. He clearly just scammed me for an extra account, then got me banned and ran away. I Have sold many accounts that you can view on my thread and have not had a dispute that was not solved.

Please unban me as I did nothing wrong and gave the guy working details. Appreciate it

OR can you guys unban me so I can PM him the details if he claims he did not receive it? and then ask him to verify that he got it? Thank you
    Last edited by iAmTheTofu_Temp; 03-24-2016 at 07:43 PM.