I realize that when I'm in the darkzone, no matter how many time it is, I'm landing in the same channel again and again, the server that have mobs on the building and unreachable and that was darkzone area but there're actually channel of hacker outside the area of DZ too.

I was playing with some random people in Matchmaking and I enable the zone chat so I saw a lot of talking in zone chat and someone invite me to join his party so I quit the current party(of course,I did finish the mission and say goodbye to my party before I left) then when I got back to my lobby in the safe zone, I saw nobody talking anymore, I'm still seeing others in the safezone but I can't speak to them and I made sure that I'm speaking in zone and I did try speaking in area as well
/1 – use this to switch back to public chat.
/s – this command is used for chatting with nearby players.
well, nobody answered! I think Ubisoft actually created a hacker server that seclude normal to hacker while hacker can play with each other and... that's fine cause... I hardly see hacker kill each other with reason and we hacked because we think that we've been treated unfair by the world and society... well, I mean people who has less friend who actually playing the game with them. cause like me, I have more that 4 people as friend in RL but the number of friend who's playing this game with me is not that much. So, whenever I do play this game in DZ, I found my self outnumber, all the time and that's why I tried to balance the game by hacking (which... is unfair) yeah, I know I can't justify myself but playing alone in endgame time isn't fun. I got my golden item stolen from me in darkzone once and that made me paranoid about everyone.

BTW,we're still be able to join anyone we want so it's not actually banning but still, kinda sad knowing that speaking sometime reach no one.